• 3 Post By Couchlock
  • 2 Post By jjsevens
  • 1 Post By PT1982
  • 2 Post By Back In Black
  • 1 Post By Back In Black

Thread: Anavar

jjsevens is offline Associate Member

Anavar

When l'm ready to start my next cycle I'll be adding 60mg of anavar per day with 500mg of test for 12 weeks.

It was recommended by another member that I run the anavar for 8 weeks. Is there any reason why I can't run the anavar for the full 12 weeks with the test?

Jonbana is offline Member
    orals are hard on the liver that's the only reason I can think off , even 8 weeks is pushing this , make sure you are running NAC everyday with this oral most would recommend 2400mg a day

When you compare the gains from Anavar to Test, there's really no comparison. Orals are normally taken for 4 to 6 weeks because it liver toxicity. People run them longer but the health risk is higher and I wonder if they continue to get gains after 6 weeks.
    PT1982 likes this.

Depending on the dose and the hormone will determine the toxicity and stress that it creates on your liver. Anavar is a mild 17aa but still should not be ran for a lengthy time. It half-life is short so it can be ran up to a few weeks prior to starting your PCT.

Quote Originally Posted by 01dragonslayer View Post
    Depending on the dose and the hormone will determine the toxicity and stress that it creates on your liver. Anavar is a mild 17aa but still should not be ran for a lengthy time. It half-life is short so it can be ran up to a few weeks prior to starting your PCT.
    Sorry, new to all of this, but what does half-life mean?

Couchlock is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by jjsevens View Post

It means the amount of time taking a certain drug cuts off of your total life expectancy. So anavar , 9 hour half life. Every tab cuts 9 hours off your life.

But its at the end, the nursing home years. So its a good thing....

No that's a joke.

Half life is the amount of time that the drug takes to drop to half of the dose in your blood.

So 40 mg var at once, 9 hours later you have 20 mg, and 9 hours later 10mg, then 9 hours later 5mg. So,on and so forth

Quote Originally Posted by Couchlockd View Post
    It means the amount of time taking a certain drug cuts off of your total life expectancy. So anavar , 9 hour half life. Every tab cuts 9 hours off your life.

But its at the end, the nursing home years. So its a good thing....

No that's a joke.

Half life is the amount of time that the drug takes to drop to half of the dose in your blood.

So 40 mg var at once, 9 hours later you have 20 mg, and 9 hours later 10mg, then 9 hours later 5mg. So,on and so forth
    Lmao! Holy shit I'm reading this and I'm like, wtf I'm taking 9 hours of my life away when I'm old, who fuckin cares, I guess I can load up on the var then..... Oh wait. Lol

OK thanks Couch!

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    Lmao! Holy shit I'm reading this and I'm like, wtf I'm taking 9 hours of my life away when I'm old, who fuckin cares, I guess I can load up on the var then..... Oh wait. Lol

OK thanks Couch!
    Research is very helpful and abuse aas and you won't have to get old to have the problems of a old person.

It seems like you have ZERO clue whats going on with AAS and your are just gonna take some pills and hope for the best........ this may not go the way you think its going to go.. you don't even know half life you know nothing that's scary right their

https://www.steroid.com/steroid_half_life.php

Please research what you are doing. Education is paramount my friend.

Couchlock is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Jonbana View Post
    It seems like you have ZERO clue whats going on with AAS and your are just gonna take some pills and hope for the best........ this may not go the way you think its going to go.. you don't even know half life you know nothing that's scary right their
    That was my thought.

He DAMN near believed my "half life" joke exaination.

yeah this is scary and this is why AAS get a bad rep its from people like this with zero education thinking taking pills with no thought and plan before and after and during what can happen than get bad effects or die

yeah this is scary and this is why AAS get a bad rep its from people like this with zero education thinking taking pills with no thought and plan before and after and during what can happen than get bad effects or die
    A plan? What do you mean, I need a plan? I thought I just take a bunch of anavar pills and I get big muscles.

Is it true that you don't have to work out that much when you take steroids ? Like magic.... Poof and there they are?
    Last edited by jjsevens; 03-20-2017 at 08:09 PM.

You're right I have no clue, I should probably stop asking questions so I can have even less of a clue.
    PT1982 and petemitchell30 like this.

PT1982 is offline Knowledgeable Member

I think that's why he's here, to learn. How about a more positive attitude. If not, why post?
    petemitchell30 likes this.

Back In Black is offline Beach Bodybuilder ~Elite-Hall of Fame~
    You're right I have no clue, I should probably stop asking questions so I can have even less of a clue.
    Ignore what you need to ignore. Sadly plenty of people are willing to post when they have no idea what they are doing themselves.

Read th stickys, the most up to date ones particularly. Then ask what you need.
    petemitchell30 and Jonbana like this.
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

Back In Black is offline Beach Bodybuilder ~Elite-Hall of Fame~
    Now this is comedy gold
    Jonbana likes this.
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

Medman34 is offline New Member
    Ok fellas, yes I'm a newbie on this forum. But I must say, why in the world would someone need 50-100 mg/day of Anavar /Oxandralone? Or better yet, how can someone afford it? American Pharmacy wholesale price is over 10 per pill (10mg pure oxandralone). So if you take, say, 60 mg each time, that should be worth 60 dollar. Calculate that over a months time and your talking close to 2G's. Either the stuff is ridiculously underpriced or underdosed. That means, when you take 50, 60 mg or whatever, you're really only taking 5-10 mg of the real stuff. I highly doubt you can get it for the low price talked about on here, not matter what country or source. If so, that's scary. I wouldn't trust it.

Ashop is offline Anabolic Member
    When l'm ready to start my next cycle I'll be adding 60mg of anavar per day with 500mg of test for 12 weeks.

It was recommended by another member that I run the anavar for 8 weeks. Is there any reason why I can't run the anavar for the full 12 weeks with the test?
    I feel ANAVAR is a rather mild oral and best results are seen when its ran in 10-12 week cycles and minimum would be an 8 week cycle.

PT1982 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Medman34 View Post
    Ok fellas, yes I'm a newbie on this forum. But I must say, why in the world would someone need 50-100 mg/day of Anavar/Oxandralone? Or better yet, how can someone afford it? American Pharmacy wholesale price is over 10 per pill (10mg pure oxandralone). So if you take, say, 60 mg each time, that should be worth 60 dollar. Calculate that over a months time and your talking close to 2G's. Either the stuff is ridiculously underpriced or underdosed. That means, when you take 50, 60 mg or whatever, you're really only taking 5-10 mg of the real stuff. I highly doubt you can get it for the low price talked about on here, not matter what country or source. If so, that's scary. I wouldn't trust it.
    All of that is misinformation. While we aren't allowed to discuss pricing, you are way off, even for pharma grade. If Anwar was even close to those prices, no one would use it.

davey_va is offline New Member
    Interesting thread ?
    Last edited by davey_va; 04-12-2017 at 02:24 PM.

Marcus G is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by davey_va View Post
    Interesting thread ?
    That depends on the your expectations

petemitchell30 is offline Associate Member
    Anavar is said to significantly impact cholesterol in a negative way. So that is something to think about as well...

Thread Information