Like Tree2Likes
  • 2 Post By Ashop

Thread: Drug screening for Test E???

getatme8484 is offline New Member

Drug screening for Test E???

This is prob an odd question but I recently just found out I will get felony probation. I go back may 15 to plead guilty. Right around the time my Test E cycle ends. I was wondering if anyone knows if they Test for Test E on a drug screening??? Also how long does it take to leave your system??? Thx again bros !

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    They are looking for rec drugs.

Capebuffalo is offline - MONITOR -
    Won't test. Like Song said rec drugs. To expensive.

600@50 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    No testing for AAS in your case.

getatme8484 is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Capebuffalo View Post
    Won't test. Like Song said rec drugs. To expensive.
    Good to know fellas! Ill prob just start my PCT and see how it goes first drug test. Thx for the responses...

600@50 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    By all means do your PCT. You'll be fine.

Marcus G is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Completely agree with above you'll be fine the test is to expensive to test for AAS.

Chicagotarsier is offline Senior Member
    Felon using Schedule 3 drugs. They will not test but if you get busted at some point you looking at strike 2 and maybe 3. Be careful.

kirkjamest is offline Junior Member
    Some information is missing here. You may not want to disclose what the felony conviction is for but they will test for AAS IF your felony conviction involves the possession, use or distribution of AAS. Otherwise they will not.

However, if your conviction is related to the possession, use or distribution of AAS here is what will happen. You are not a convicted felon until you plea guilty, once you plea guilty, which is still a month away, it will take even more time before you meet your probation officer, like at least a month. So, will it be out of your system, maybe, maybe not but most likely it will be. However, the best approach to probation officers on a first meeting is tell them the truth or you WILL land yourself in jail because you never know how much they know and they ALWAYS know more than you think. Think about it, they hear stuff from people day in and day out, 20 times a day man.

If I was in your situation AND if my case was related to AAS, I would tell the PO. The PO wouldn't be surprised if the case is related to AAS anyway and most likely won't do anything about it because of full disclosure. FYI, they can make you pay for your own blood test as well so money has nothing to do with it.

Having said that, if your case is not related to AAS, you are most likely in the clear.

Ashop is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by getatme8484 View Post
    This is prob an odd question but I recently just found out I will get felony probation. I go back may 15 to plead guilty. Right around the time my Test E cycle ends. I was wondering if anyone knows if they Test for Test E on a drug screening??? Also how long does it take to leave your system??? Thx again bros !
    Unless your arrest was over PED's or AAS then I highly doubt they will test you for it.
    Most drug tests are looking for rec drugs like cannabis, heroin, cocaine, etc...
    songdog and NACH3 like this.

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    Quote Originally Posted by kirkjamest View Post
    Some information is missing here. You may not want to disclose what the felony conviction is for but they will test for AAS IF your felony conviction involves the possession, use or distribution of AAS. Otherwise they will not.

However, if your conviction is related to the possession, use or distribution of AAS here is what will happen. You are not a convicted felon until you plea guilty, once you plea guilty, which is still a month away, it will take even more time before you meet your probation officer, like at least a month. So, will it be out of your system, maybe, maybe not but most likely it will be. However, the best approach to probation officers on a first meeting is tell them the truth or you WILL land yourself in jail because you never know how much they know and they ALWAYS know more than you think. Think about it, they hear stuff from people day in and day out, 20 times a day man.

If I was in your situation AND if my case was related to AAS, I would tell the PO. The PO wouldn't be surprised if the case is related to AAS anyway and most likely won't do anything about it because of full disclosure. FYI, they can make you pay for your own blood test as well so money has nothing to do with it.

Having said that, if your case is not related to AAS, you are most likely in the clear.
    This is a given figured he would be smart enough to figure that out.

Thread Information