johntaylorny is offline New Member

Do you feel anything on HGH?

Been injecting 3.5 IU of HGH per day for the past 2 weeks now. I feel no difference at all. How long should it be before I feel some type of effect, and what effects should I expect to feel?

KINGKONG is offline Knowledgeable Member
    What kind of hgh is it?i get carpal tunnel like feelings almost right away were my hands hurt and fall asleep and I notice fat loss quickly esp if Iam sticking to a certain caloric or macro range..

Mr.BB is offline Anabolic Member
    No, you dont feel anything from it.

Some ppl get carpal tunnel, but usually takes a while.

Gradually (months) you may feel your skin tighter and a nice strength increase, and small injuries healing faster.

If you are under 30 years old you might not feel much, as theres still plenty of endogenous GH production.

Im only talking about pharma HGH, and even then there's plenty of counterfeit pharma in the market, you need a good source.

redz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    What brand of hgh you running?

HGH starts to work immediately. The issue is that the gains are soooo small that it takes a while for you to recognize them. If your HGH is real, and I'm assuming you're taking generic and not pharma, it'll take a couple of months before you notice one day, "whoa, I feel awesome".

charger69 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ScotchGuard02
    HGH starts to work immediately. The issue is that the gains are soooo small that it takes a while for you to recognize them. If your HGH is real, and I'm assuming you're taking generic and not pharma, it'll take a couple of months before you notice one day, "whoa, I feel awesome".
    Theres Scotch. Thought something happened.

Livinlean is offline Knowledgeable Member
    What HGH are you running? When I started at 3.3 I couldn't make it thru the day without almost falling asleep I had to drink 2-3 coffees the first week. Then again, when I went from 3.3 to 5iu I had the same issue.

Thread Information