petemitchell30 is offline Associate Member

How significant is benefit of aromasin over adex w regard to cholesterol?

Question #1
    If running 750mg test weekly, how significant is the benefit of running aromasin over adex with regard to cholesterol? Generally speaking, does it really make that much difference? (I plan on running niacin and krill oil, still working on finding red yeast with monocolin K)

Question #2
    Which one is more dangerous when it comes to bottoming out E2? I've read posts that claim both....

Question #3
    From what I can gather, both prevent water retention. Do they do this equally as well? I'm assuming it is dose dependent.

Question #4
    At 750 mg of test cyp weekly, what would be the starting point for aromasin? I plan to front load if that makes a difference.....it seems that it would, bc if you do not front load each week you will have more test in your body, which (at least in my mind) your dosage of AI could potentially need to be increased.

Any help/opinion/experience is appreciated.
    Thanks

Marcus G is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by petemitchell30 View Post
    Question #1
    If running 750mg test weekly, how significant is the benefit of running aromasin over adex with regard to cholesterol? Generally speaking, does it really make that much difference? (I plan on running niacin and krill oil, still working on finding red yeast with monocolin K)

Question #2
    Which one is more dangerous when it comes to bottoming out E2? I've read posts that claim both....

Question #3
    From what I can gather, both prevent water retention. Do they do this equally as well? I'm assuming it is dose dependent.

Question #4
    At 750 mg of test cyp weekly, what would be the starting point for aromasin? I plan to front load if that makes a difference.....it seems that it would, bc if you do not front load each week you will have more test in your body, which (at least in my mind) your dosage of AI could potentially need to be increased.

Any help/opinion/experience is appreciated.
    Thanks
    Bottoming out e2 is dose depending, water retention in realisation to Estrogen they are as effective as each other. Aromasin should be stared at 12.5 eod.

Thread Information