Like Tree7Likes
  • 3 Post By Back In Black
  • 1 Post By Marcus G
  • 1 Post By NACH3
  • 1 Post By songdog
  • 1 Post By hammerheart

Thread: 700mg test cycle and feeling nothing?

oxezo is offline New Member

700mg test cycle and feeling nothing?

Hi guys , my first cycle i did 500mg of test e and felt like a crazy motherfuckr , super cocky , aggressive , confident as hell and always horny. I liked it.
    This time my second cycle im doing 720mg of test c and feel fucking normal sometimes tired and have low motivation to train...
    Only difference between two cycle is first test e and arimidex and 2nd test c with aromasin . The test isnt fake cus the gains are good ( not as good as the first cycle but ok).
    Estrogen are ok i think im taking 12,5 eod ( tried every day but skin got too dry) first one i think i did 0,5arimidex eod or e3d i dont remember...
    What could be the problem in your opinion?
    Im week 11 and feels bad guys... i feel like a "good guy" 0 aggression , yeah confident but not that much , sex drive is good but i remember first cycle i got a lot of random erection during the day and was super horny this time not. Pls help me

AR's King Silabolin is offline Castle Power
    Quote Originally Posted by oxezo View Post
    Hi guys , my first cycle i did 500mg of test e and felt like a crazy motherfuckr , super cocky , aggressive , confident as hell and always horny. I liked it.
    This time my second cycle im doing 720mg of test c and feel fucking normal sometimes tired and have low motivation to train...
    Only difference between two cycle is first test e and arimidex and 2nd test c with aromasin . The test isnt fake cus the gains are good ( not as good as the first cycle but ok).
    Estrogen are ok i think im taking 12,5 eod ( tried every day but skin got too dry) first one i think i did 0,5arimidex eod or e3d i dont remember...
    What could be the problem in your opinion?
    Im week 11 and feels bad guys... i feel like a "good guy" 0 aggression , yeah confident but not that much , sex drive is good but i remember first cycle i got a lot of random erection during the day and was super horny this time not. Pls help me
    Is it pharma aromasin?

What about BP, heart beat? Hold lot of water?

How long beetween cycles? Did u do BW 6 weeks after pct last time?

600@50 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Is this test from the same batch as your first cycle? Is your E2 under control? And you need BW to know for sure. You can't know from just how you feel. BW will answer both of these questions.

Back In Black is offline Beach Bodybuilder ~Elite-Hall of Fame~
    You are taking much more test and much less ai, that should be your answer. No real need to have jumped that much in your test dose for a second cycle especially if your first cycle was that good.

12.5mg aromasin twice a day every day is more likely what you need but without bloodwork who knows?!
    NACH3, songdog and PT1982 like this.
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

Marcus G is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I don't see the point in running test over 600mg per week you should get estradiol checked see if that's.
    songdog likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Silabolin View Post
    Is it pharma aromasin ?

What about BP, heart beat? Hold lot of water?

How long beetween cycles? Did u do BW 6 weeks after pct last time?
    Aromasin and test are balkan pharma , bp around 125/80 heart beat 70. No im not bloated and i didnt do bw but felt i recovered since waited between cycles 5 months.

And no first test was sp lab , so not the same , but this is from the same place and for the gains doesnt look fake to me.
    I tried more AI ( 12,5 ed) but like i said my skin was too dry ( isnt it a sympthom of low estrogen?)
    Last edited by oxezo; 04-14-2017 at 06:07 AM.

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Aromasin and test are balkan pharma , bp around 125/80 heart beat 70. No im not bloated and i didnt do bw but felt i recovered since waited between cycles 5 months.

And no first test was sp lab , so not the same , but this is from the same place and for the gains doesnt look fake to me.
    I tried more AI ( 12,5 ed) but like i said my skin was too dry ( isnt it a sympthom of low estrogen?)
    What BIB said!

Your taking 1/3+ more test and aromasin should be dosed 2x a day I'd be taking 25mgs of aromasin daily on that dose... but why did you change from dex to stane?!
    SUPAFREAK76 likes this.

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    Only blood work can say for sure but like said above you are running way too much test 500mg is fine GROW INTO YOUR DOSE!
    SUPAFREAK76 likes this.

hammerheart is offline Knowledgeable Member

Yeah dehydration can be correlated with low E2.

Both BP and SP are great products and have an UPIC code printed on each vial/amp you can check online.

You shouldn't have swap aromasin for arimidex if the latter worked good for you. It's like calling for trouble.
    NACH3 likes this.

Cus first cycle i had estrogen rebound and people say aromasin is better for that

hammerheart is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Cus first cycle i had estrogen rebound and people say aromasin is better for that
    EOD dosing is usually enough to maintain stable levels with anastrozole.

SUPAFREAK76 is offline New Member
    I believe your estrogen is higher, but like it was mentioned get some BW and lower the dose of Test

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Thread Information