• 1 Post By Mr.BB
  • 1 Post By redz
  • 1 Post By cousinmuscles
  • 1 Post By cousinmuscles
  • 1 Post By Chicagotarsier

Thread: Uncommon Test E Injection Questions

MToption2 is offline Associate Member

Uncommon Test E Injection Questions

1. How many of you pin quads regularly? Are the glutes and delts that much better in terms of pip?
    2. Is z-track even necessary? What about air-lock technique?
    3. Is pain travelling down from upper quad to upper knee a sign of subq leakage?

No warm touch, red discoloration, or lump noticed. Just a pain that starts 9-12 hours later and lasts around 3 days. Noticeable but minimal limping.
    Quad injection. Warmed the oil. Steady hands. Using 30 gauge 1/2 inch needle .5ml oil. If I want, I can push the oil through in 10-15 seconds. Which is weird since almost everybody complains a gauge that high takes forever with high pressure. But I go as slow as possible and wait an additional 10 seconds before pulling out.

4. So does that mean I'm not getting it all IM? Would switching to 1 inch make a big difference?
    5. Is scar tissue dependent more on volume of oil or frequency of injection?
    6. Is virgin muscle a myth? Conflicting info.

Can we talk brands? I'm using Genesis. Standard 250mg/mL.
    It's really interfering with my HIIT and heavy leg workouts. Stuck with LISS while quad sore. Mostly wondering if delt/glute injections are superior or if 1 inch will help with pip where 1/2 inch is failing me. Help appreciated.
    Last edited by MToption2; 04-04-2017 at 01:09 PM.

Bio-Active is online now AR-Hall of Famer
    I pin quads regularly. I use 1 inch 25 gauge. How much oil are you pinning? 30 gauge 1/2 inch sounds tough. I would use at least 1 inch
    PT1982 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Bio-Active View Post
    I pin quads regularly. I use 1 inch 25 gauge. How much oil are you pinning? 30 gauge 1/2 inch sounds tough. I would use at least 1 inch
    Measly .5ml LOL

jstone is offline Knowledgeable Member
    1: quads, glutes, ventro glute, delts all get pinned regularly.
    2: z track and air lock isnt necessary. I use air lock every time, and z track some times.
    3: it could be oil leaking sub q.

I use 5/8 and 1/2 inch needles regularly with no problems, but when I started using them I had a couple problems with oil leaking sub q. With that small of a needle I would bury it as far as possible until you get something more like a 1 inch needle. Im not as lean as I should be an I can use 1 inch everywhere. 5/8 and 1/2 inch I can use in delts, glutes, and ventro glutes.

4: More than likely most of it is staying in the muscle. A 1 inch would be much better.
    5: I think scar tissue is a combination of everything you listed.
    6: virgin muscle or muscle that hasnt been injected in a while definitely can be painful. I wouldn't call it a myth.
    7: dont pin quads before a leg workout. Cardio will get easier after you adjust to pinning.

Mr.BB is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by MToption2 View Post
    Measly .5ml LOL
    Why are you getting shut down for almost TRT dosage?
    Capebuffalo, songdog and PT1982 like this.

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    Man I had to take a nap reading through all that.When you were doing your research you found no answers?

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.BB View Post
    Why are you getting shut down for almost TRT dosage?

Yeah. After a week of 125mg E3D, I've decided to change that. Gonna try 375mg Test ((3 .5ml injections) + 500iu hcg E3D = 400mg weekly T?)) for the next few months and reassess at that point. I want to minimize scar tissue buildup and I read that with a 30 gauge, you can't use more than .5ml at a time. Unfortunately, this leads to thrice injections, so scars might balance out anyway :/

Since I'm able to push .5ml in surprisingly quick. I can try .75ml next time. Keep the needle use to twice a week.

I know 375-400mg Test is overkill for cut so I'll continue bulking for now. When I think my BF looks unacceptable, my plan is to lower the Test and cut. After that, maybe PCT.
    Last edited by MToption2; 04-04-2017 at 03:26 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by songdog View Post
    Man I had to take a nap reading through all that.When you were doing your research you found no answers?
    Man every forum I visited had conflicting opinions even among the "vets". I know we have that here too (i.e. Bonaparte saying Proviron lowers E2) but I was/am hoping for more group consensus answers here.

Quote Originally Posted by jstone View Post
    7: dont pin quads before a leg workout.
    Woah. Never heard of this one before. I've been doing them straight after.....obviously hasn't helped.

I'll try out 1 inch and avoid leg workout after quad pin. Tomorrow is first time with delts.

Yeah. After a week of 125mg E3D, I've decided to change that. Gonna try 375mg Test ((3 .5ml injections) + 500iu hcg E3D = 400mg weekly T?)) for the next few months and reassess at that point. I want to minimize scar tissue buildup and I read that with a 30 gauge, you can't use more than .5ml at a time. Unfortunately, this leads to thrice injections, so scars might balance out anyway :/

Since I'm able to push .5ml in surprisingly quick. I can try .75ml next time. Keep the needle use to twice a week.

I know 375-400mg Test is overkill for cut so I'll continue bulking for now. When I think my BF looks unacceptable, my plan is to lower the Test and cut. After that, maybe PCT.
    Beats me what you are doing... But if your problem is scar tissue you are totally focusing on the wrong stuff.
    songdog likes this.

Marcus G is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Just pin delts

Goddamn it. I'm gonna pull some bloods in the next 1-2 days. I think both my Genesis Test and Proviron is bunk. So far 1 week 125mg E3D and 50mg/d. Feeling absolutely nothing. Is 1.5 weeks into cycle too soon for BW? I just want to see elevated Test.
    Last edited by MToption2; 04-04-2017 at 08:36 PM.

Couchlock is offline Banned
    Airlock and ztrak are good peace of mind for me.

I pun quads exclusively with z and airlock methods

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    Man every forum I visited had conflicting opinions even among the "vets". I know we have that here too (i.e. Bonaparte saying Proviron lowers E2) but I was/am hoping for more group consensus answers here.
    Not really your dose was 1/2 wat it should've been your pins were to short scar tissue bro it's your 1st cycle use 23ga 1" and you will be fine.These are just basic things you should know prior to your cycle read our stickys there is a ton of info there to help you out good luck bro if you have any problems just ask.

cousinmuscles is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I used genesis cypionate and got PIP for over 10 weeks. It refused to stop coming. I tried a friends norma test enanthate on the same cycle and felt nothing at all...

Obs
    Obs is offline Changed Man
    1. How many of you pin quads regularly? Are the glutes and delts that much better in terms of pip?
    2. Is z-track even necessary? What about air-lock technique?
    3. Is pain travelling down from upper quad to upper knee a sign of subq leakage?

No warm touch, red discoloration, or lump noticed. Just a pain that starts 9-12 hours later and lasts around 3 days. Noticeable but minimal limping.
    Quad injection. Warmed the oil. Steady hands. Using 30 gauge 1/2 inch needle .5ml oil. If I want, I can push the oil through in 10-15 seconds. Which is weird since almost everybody complains a gauge that high takes forever with high pressure. But I go as slow as possible and wait an additional 10 seconds before pulling out.

4. So does that mean I'm not getting it all IM? Would switching to 1 inch make a big difference?
    5. Is scar tissue dependent more on volume of oil or frequency of injection?
    6. Is virgin muscle a myth? Conflicting info.

Can we talk brands? I'm using Genesis. Standard 250mg/mL.
    It's really interfering with my HIIT and heavy leg workouts. Stuck with LISS while quad sore. Mostly wondering if delt/glute injections are superior or if 1 inch will help with pip where 1/2 inch is failing me. Help appreciated.
    I pin glutes only. Over 100 ml in six months. Rotate cheeks every 3.5 days, find a new area each time, and use 1.5" 25ga. and if you still have issues use gear with a different carrier oil.
    I couldn't poke a needle in my grainy quads if I had too but anywhere else I can.
    This is coming from someone who has had a lot of cortisone joint injections.
    I don't understand how you guys pin quads.

redz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Get longer pins, 1/2" is not deep enough on quads. What's up with people being pussies. Use the correct pins.
    Obs likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Obspowerstroke View Post
    I pin glutes only. Over 100 ml in six months. Rotate cheeks every 3.5 days, find a new area each time, and use 1.5" 25ga. and if you still have issues use gear with a different carrier oil.
    I couldn't poke a needle in my grainy quads if I had too but anywhere else I can.
    This is coming from someone who has had a lot of cortisone joint injections.
    I don't understand how you guys pin quads.
    I just touch it on the skin a bit and see if there is a nerve there, if I feel the pin I find another spot. If I feel nothing I go in. Cant feel anything at all!
    Obs likes this.

Obs
    Quote Originally Posted by rnsplg View Post
    I just touch it on the skin a bit and see if there is a nerve there, if I feel the pin I find another spot. If I feel nothing I go in. Cant feel anything at all!
    I literally just figured out to do that a couple months ago. Some spots hurt bad, others are fine. Once it penetrates the skin all is well. I wash my entire glute with alcohol on a cloth just so I can pick and choose or tell my girlfriend to move it.

Obs
    Quote Originally Posted by redz View Post
    Get longer pins, 1/2" is not deep enough on quads. What's up with people being pussies. Use the correct pins.
    How about trying each knckle or an elbow or shoulder with cortisone. You can feel it tearing scar tissue and the pressure pushes it back out... Still not gonna stick a needle in my grainy ass quad. I would jump around with a slin pin at the thought...

Quote Originally Posted by Obspowerstroke View Post
    I literally just figured out to do that a couple months ago. Some spots hurt bad, others are fine. Once it penetrates the skin all is well. I wash my entire glute with alcohol on a cloth just so I can pick and choose or tell my girlfriend to move it.
    Maybe you have too many nerves on that area. I know I dont on my thighs
    Obs likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by rnsplg View Post
    Maybe you have too many nerves on that area. I know I dont on my thighs
    When you get to see all the veins in your quad it gets much harder to find a spot.

Chicagotarsier is offline Senior Member
    I personally do not know how people pass up pinning the Glutes. If you got to look where you pin you are doing it wrong. Feeling with two fingers and the sweet spot on the glutes is so easy to find and you can do it laying plank without looking. Airloc and done.
    Obs likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.BB View Post
    When you get to see all the veins in your quad it gets much harder to find a spot.
    I havent been that low bodyfat wise but on the areas I inject (bottom of the pockets on pants) I havent seen any. Dont bleed either. I just remember being it very easy and pain free to inject thighs though.

Thanks for everyone that participated. I got bw showing my Genesis gear is not bunk. Shortly after starting this thread, I switched over to another brand and now have almost zero pip anywhere, quads included. Same gauge and length. Maybe it was the carrier oil? I still have doubts over my Genesis Proviron though. Ordered a replacement of that too from Pharamacom.

So I am at the 2.5 week mark now and have newer concerns.

My face is slightly redder and overall my body can tolerate the northern winters a bit more. I remember Aromasin (only) giving me the tomato face from time to time. It was guaranteed to flare up during lifting or cardio on a sunny day. I assume that was excessive flushing? I'm going to go ahead and donate blood today. Get my bp and hematocrit checked. Likely culprits? I've been strict with the garlic, hawthorn, and celery seed extract. I didn't think I would be having problems this soon.

A second concern is skin blanching. When pressure is applied to my skin, a very brief white spot is visible.
    The ladies over here say it's water retention: https://community.babycenter.com/pos...te_for_a_while
    On AI now. Aromasin 12.5mg/d. Electrolyte intake is balanced. Averaging .75-1 gallon water daily. What's weird is pissing frequency is the same or even less. Will up water, cardio, and fiber before revisiting. Should I lower carbs?

Biggest change so far is appetite. I can get in over 3000 calories easily when before 2500 was a struggle. Restricting myself is actually difficult now lol
    Despite more time in the gym, my recovery time is much better. I've noticed this especially with legs.
    Endurance is up. Strength is mostly the same.
    Last edited by MToption2; 04-13-2017 at 09:11 AM.

Prior to donation:

Iron/Hemoglobin 15%
    Hematocrit 45%
    E2 Unknown (12.5mg Asin ED)
    BP 130/80
    RHR 86

Hot feeling/facial flushing reduced after bleeding. Workout intensity was compromised for a couple days.
    Would like lower bp and rhr. More cardio!
    Last edited by MToption2; 04-17-2017 at 11:27 AM.

Thread Information