Octaneforce is offline Senior Member
    Blog Entries

Splitting up pct dose

So on a typical pct regimine of clomid at 75/50/50/50 and nolva at 40/20/20/20 should i take these doses all at once every morning? So 75 of clomid all at once and 40 of nolva all at once? Or should i split the dose morning and night?

Also i have some tamoxifen (nolva) 50's. Would it be bad to use these and end up with 50/25/25/25? Thanks guys

Marcus G is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Octaneforce View Post
    So on a typical pct regimine of clomid at 75/50/50/50 and nolva at 40/20/20/20 should i take these doses all at once every morning? So 75 of clomid all at once and 40 of nolva all at once? Or should i split the dose morning and night?

Also i have some tamoxifen (nolva) 50's. Would it be bad to use these and end up with 50/25/25/25? Thanks guys
    There is no reason to split doses just take it all at once and I've never seen Tamoxifen in the 50mg is it ugl?

Octaneforce is offline Senior Member
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Marcus G View Post
    There is no reason to split doses just take it all at once and I've never seen Tamoxifen in the 50mg is it ugl?
    Okay will do. And the tamox is optoon pharma i beleive. Its purpleish grey square tabs that say DP on them. I also have some balkan pharma 40's hanging around. Should i use the better stuff first? This is gonna sound crazy considering how long ive been on this board, but what does ugl stand for?

Marcus G is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Okay will do. And the tamox is optoon pharma i beleive. Its purpleish grey square tabs that say DP on them. I also have some balkan pharma 40's hanging around. Should i use the better stuff first? This is gonna sound crazy considering how long ive been on this board, but what does ugl stand for?
    Ugl stands for (underground lab) so anything that's not a registered pharmacy) yes use the stuff you are most confident in first.

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries

Also, to cut down on sides from the clomid(usually) take it in the am if your having trouble sleeping or anything like that...

Thread Information