• 2 Post By Marcus G
  • 3 Post By Capebuffalo
  • 1 Post By redz
  • 1 Post By redz
  • 1 Post By charger69

Thread: Pre-contest Advice-Masteron

Mlreynol9 is offline New Member

Pre-contest Advice-Masteron

I'm on a journey to get the best looking physique I've ever had. I'm 28, 5'7", and over the past 3 years, have gotten from 215lbs to now, where I fluctuate between 168-170lbs. I'm somewhere between 9%-11% body fat. I know, from all of my research, the basics of most steroids out there, and I understand that you can't be like "Hey man, here's my cycle, what do you think?" , so I am going to try my best to NOT ask that exact question right now. Here is my question: I just started (on Monday), a 12 week, Test Enanthate and EQ cycle, and I am running this precontest (physique show July15). I am running very moderate dosages. 500mg of the test and 400mg of EQ weekly (pin Mon/Thurs). I am also taking Arimidex at .25mg EOD to start off, and may up it to .5mg half way through until PCT (Nolvadex +Super PCT by Olympus labs). Along with the arimidex, I am also taking a men's multivitamin, liver and kidney support, as well as fish oil, flax seed oil, and a joint supplement. Now, to the actual question, if I were to run masteron toward the end of the cycle leading up to the show to harden up, 1-Is this a good idea, and 2- how long should I run it, and what would be a low to moderate dose to run it at? Thinking about bumping the EQ to 600mg til week 6, and then finishing the last 6 weeks with just the Test E and the Masteron...Thoughts?

Marcus G is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I know a lot of guys including myself who 8 times out of 10 run Masteron last 4 weeks before a show
    Mlreynol9 and PT1982 like this.

Capebuffalo is offline - MONITOR -
    I'd drop the EQ. It's worthless. Replace with tren ace. Run the mast last 4-5. Switch to prop last two weeks.
    Last two weeks you need to back fill slin pins or you'll have lumps showing at show time getting into 6-8% bf.
    Last edited by Capebuffalo; 04-21-2017 at 05:44 PM.

redz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Terrible pct don't run the arimidex in pct, add clomid and drop the over the counter crap. Don't forget that eq stays in the system longer than the Test E so you may want to stop the EQ a week or 2 before stoping the test.
    Mlreynol9 likes this.

Also where's the hcg ?
    Mlreynol9 likes this.

Mlreynol9 is offline New Member
    I have HCG , plan on running 1000iu at week 10 and 11, 500iu week 12 and 13, and dropping to 250iu week 14, then start pct. I am only running arimidex while on cycle, and the 2 weeks leading to pct, not when I start the nolvadex . And another question, could you please describe the difference, briefly, between nolva and clomid? Why both? Many say one or the other, and I've been told nolvadex the most. Not questioning your knowledge, legitimately I'm not sure the exact difference. Thanks!

Back In Black is offline Beach Bodybuilder ~Elite-Hall of Fame~
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

They simply work better together. There is a pct sticky on here that explains it. That is not a good way to run hcg either, it should be ran through the cycle up to 3 days before pct at a consistent dose say 250ius twice per week.

charger69 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I am 8 weeks out and i am running a cycle close to what was recommended. Test prop, tren ace, mast, but I also have a little winnie in there. I always use short esters for the full cycle prior to a competition.
    I would keep an even level of hCG of 500 iu per week during the whole cycle.
    All of this is based on the assumption that you have already cycled with the recommended AAS. You want to be careful and not add multiple compounds for the first time.
    Capebuffalo likes this.

Like Cape says, be careful with injections close to the show. Sometime I hit a vein and get a hematoma. Even a dark tan can't really cover a hematoma on the butt.

charger69 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ScotchGuard02
    Like Cape says, be careful with injections close to the show. Sometime I hit a vein and get a hematoma. Even a dark tan can't really cover a hematoma on the butt.
    do you use slin pins? Never used them before however I have the same fear.

Thread Information