Results 1 to 7 of 7
  1. #1
    jjsevens's Avatar
    jjsevens is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Posts
    150

    Orals and vitamins

    Can anyone offer any input on when I should take orals, Anavar especially? My tabs are 20mg @ 60mg daily, so 3 times a day. I also take a number of vitamins, any issues taking the anavar with other vitamins?

  2. #2
    Marcus G's Avatar
    Marcus G is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    1,048
    Quote Originally Posted by jjsevens View Post
    Can anyone offer any input on when I should take orals, Anavar especially? My tabs are 20mg @ 60mg daily, so 3 times a day. I also take a number of vitamins, any issues taking the anavar with other vitamins?
    I prefer to take vitamins on a morning with breakfast split your anavar doses twice per day so 30mg AM and PM

  3. #3
    ALIN is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Posts
    9,116
    Quote Originally Posted by Marcus G View Post
    I prefer to take vitamins on a morning with breakfast split your anavar doses twice per day so 30mg AM and PM
    I agree with Marcus G..AM/PM with your ANAVAR and take your vitamins in the morning with breakfast.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    Ohio
    Posts
    5,611
    Anavar has a short half-life so it should be split a min. of 2Xs/day and most absorbed best when taken with food.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    7,471
    Anavar half life's about 9 hrs. I've done Anavar cycles two ways. I take 50% in the AM and 50% in the PM or take 100% an hour before I workout. Personally, I like taking 100% 1 hour before I workout. 1) It's simpler to take Anavar once a day and 2) I figure I'm gonna kill myself in the gym so I want as much Anavar in my system during workout and immediately after while my body is still in active recovery. Honestly, I couldn't really tell the difference between the two methods. I'm just lazy so I like once a day regiment.

  6. #6
    jjsevens's Avatar
    jjsevens is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Posts
    150
    Quote Originally Posted by ScotchGuard02 View Post
    Anavar half life's about 9 hrs. I've done Anavar cycles two ways. I take 50% in the AM and 50% in the PM or take 100% an hour before I workout. Personally, I like taking 100% 1 hour before I workout. 1) It's simpler to take Anavar once a day and 2) I figure I'm gonna kill myself in the gym so I want as much Anavar in my system during workout and immediately after while my body is still in active recovery. Honestly, I couldn't really tell the difference between the two methods. I'm just lazy so I like once a day regiment.
    Mine come on 25mg tabs, so you'd recommend taking 3 tabs in 1 shot?

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    7,471
    Sure, 75mg will do the job. I do 100mg/ed when I run Anavar . I run Anavar for only 4 weeks because my dosage is high.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •