terrior1977 is offline New Member

Test P 100mg-mL/Test C 200mg-mL Post Injection Pain

I mixed up my first batch of Test P 100mg-mL/Test C 200mg-mL in a single bottle so I didn't have to pull from 2 bottles and have 2ml of solution to inject--just 1ml to get these 2 roids. I got SERIOUS post injection pain in my leg on day 2. I'm using MCT oil, 20% BB and 2% BA. The solution is holding VERY nicely in bottle. Is this too strong of solution to pin without something else? Do I need to try diluting with with 50% oil or something?

Marcus G is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by terrior1977 View Post
    I mixed up my first batch of Test P 100mg-mL/Test C 200mg-mL in a single bottle so I didn't have to pull from 2 bottles and have 2ml of solution to inject--just 1ml to get these 2 roids. I got SERIOUS post injection pain in my leg on day 2. I'm using MCT oil, 20% BB and 2% BA. The solution is holding VERY nicely in bottle. Is this too strong of solution to pin without something else? Do I need to try diluting with with 50% oil or something?
    I've never looked into home brew so this is out of my expertise but I do know that most Pip comes from having to much BA which yours doesn't or people being sensitive to the oil. Sorry I couldn't help but I'm sure someone on here will.

redz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Tons of these posts lately keeps me away from brewing my own stash.

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by redz View Post
    Tons of these posts lately keeps me away from brewing my own stash.
    Agreed - these solvents(if not pharmaceutical grade aren't the best) but OP can you do EO(any problems in the pat pinning with EO)?? It can highten concentration or just make the usual concentrations more smooth?!

terrior1977 is offline New Member
    I've never had issues with MCT oil or BB or BA at these levels or the manufacture. Have had slight PIP but nothing to complain about. Nothing more than professional grade, and I've got a ton of pharmaceutical grade Test C. I've made up some Tren A 75mg/ml / Tren E 100mg/ml and no PIP there. When I took the injection I kinda felt like I hit a nerve. I'm wondering if I just got a bum injection or something. I'm really paranoid and mix up in to 8ml bottles so I'm not going in/out of the same bottle all the time. I think I'll try a different bottle and try another injection site and see what happens if nobody has any other ideas.

Oh, I've never used EO. I've read a lot of mixed reviews on EO with people being sensitive to it. Some say it's like butter, some say it made it worse for them. I'd really like the blend to work, so I might just give EO a try if the next injection produces the same PIP. I could hardly walk after the last injection, so I can't live with that PIP. Thanks.

Oh, and to my friends that don't want to "home brew" and think buying professionally is superior (unless you're buying pharm grade Test which is superior because it's regulated), check out the posts. Depending on where your buying, there's a good chance your getting royally screwed on the potency of your juice. Lots of studies have been done showing that 100mg/ml juice only measures 50mg/ml. So, to figure out what you're really getting, either have your juice tested, or home brew and get "full strength" juice. Don't believe me? Do your homework my friends. THINK about it. They are in an unregulated market, selling illegally. Why would they give you full strength juice?

I'll work out the bugs in my "full strength" new blends as I create them. The reason "you" don't feel anything when you take an injection is because you're dealing with 50% juice. Go ahead. Test it. I'll bet you $100. Again, the exception is regulated pharm grade, but just because it comes in a pretty bottle doesn't mean it's pharm grade.
    Last edited by terrior1977; 04-22-2017 at 01:25 PM.

I've brewed with EO and without EO. They both hurt. One just hurts less. I found that the Test powder used for the brew has a HUGE impact on PIP. I you get really clean powder, the PIP is minimal. I you get some skanky powder, it's gonna hurt like heck. It's a crap shoot on the powder since most of it is coming out of China. I've been to a lab over there and it was pretty clean. I've seen photos on the internet where there were flys all over the drying brew. The stuff from the Middle East was pretty good. they were individually packaged in one serving vials.

Thread Information