Results 1 to 16 of 16
Like Tree5Likes

Thread: E2 and Prolaktin f.cking high

  1. #1
    umittt is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    80

    E2 and Prolaktin f.cking high

    Hi i am on 2.weeks of cycle.
    400mg Testesteron mix
    400mg Tren enantad 400mg masteron enantad.
    Used eo2 days 0.5 adex and 0.5 parlodel.
    Yesterday i made blood test

    Estradiol E2 723
    Prolaktin 21
    Testo 19
    I have to say that my body is sensitive for gyno. I had gyno surgery before. When i was young i had no idea about pct

    Last edited by umittt; 04-22-2017 at 05:36 AM.

  2. #2
    hammerheart's Avatar
    hammerheart is online now Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Location
    Italy
    Posts
    4,239
    Prolactin is only a bit elevated but non that high. Drop the bromo and switch to .25mg cabergoline e3d.

    High estradiol is due to Tren interfering with assay (ie. it's falsely elevated).

  3. #3
    Marcus G's Avatar
    Marcus G is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    1,048
    Does that say your e2 is 723? You don't need an dopamine agonistc because it's only slightly elevated and because of e2 isn't being controlled. just do 0.5mg adex eod an retest, I can't help but notice that prolactin and testosterone are both spelt wrong?

  4. #4
    MuscleScience is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    ShredVille
    Posts
    12,008
    Blog Entries
    6
    Quote Originally Posted by Marcus G View Post
    Does that say your e2 is 723? You don't need an dopamine agonistc because it's only slightly elevated and because of e2 isn't being controlled. just do 0.5mg adex eod an retest, I can't help but notice that prolactin and testosterone are both spelt wrong?
    Don't be culturally insensitive, and learn to read Turkish...lol
    ďIf you can't explain it to a second grader, you probably don't understand it yourself.Ē Albert Einstein

    "Juice slow, train smart, it's a long journey."
    BG

    "In a world full of pussies, being a redneck is not a bad thing."
    OB

    Body building is a way of life..........but can not get in the way of your life.
    BG

    No Source Check Please, I don't know of any.


    Depressed? Healthy Way Out!

    Tips For Young Lifters


    MuscleScience Training Log

  5. #5
    Marcus G's Avatar
    Marcus G is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    1,048
    Quote Originally Posted by MuscleScience View Post
    Don't be culturally insensitive, and learn to read Turkish...lol
    My bad lol but that doesn't explain the 723 Estrogen result

  6. #6
    600@50's Avatar
    600@50 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    With the 100 lb plates.
    Posts
    1,896
    Quote Originally Posted by bizzarro View Post
    High estradiol is due to Tren interfering with assay (ie. it's falsely elevated).
    I didn't know this could happen. So how would you get accurate E2 numbers with tren ?

  7. #7
    hammerheart's Avatar
    hammerheart is online now Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Location
    Italy
    Posts
    4,239
    Quote Originally Posted by 600@50 View Post
    I didn't know this could happen. So how would you get accurate E2 numbers with tren?
    The immuno-assays seem the most affected.

    If you are in the US you can pull the LC/MS/MS sensitive estradiol, that should solve the problem.


    Quote Originally Posted by Marcus G View Post
    My bad lol but that doesn't explain the 723 Estrogen result
    It would be too high for a woman, even...

  8. #8
    umittt is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    80
    I will take adex eod 0.5 and parlodel 0.5 (bromocriptine)

  9. #9
    songdog's Avatar
    songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    13,515
    Quote Originally Posted by Marcus G View Post
    Does that say your e2 is 723? You don't need an dopamine agonistc because it's only slightly elevated and because of e2 isn't being controlled. just do 0.5mg adex eod an retest, I can't help but notice that prolactin and testosterone are both spelt wrong?
    There's nothing wrong with us guys who can't spell worth a sh1t LOL

  10. #10
    Mr.BB's Avatar
    Mr.BB is online now MONITOR
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    HOME
    Posts
    6,719
    Quote Originally Posted by bizzarro View Post
    Prolactin is only a bit elevated but non that high. Drop the bromo and switch to .25mg cabergoline e3d.

    High estradiol is due to Tren interfering with assay (ie. it's falsely elevated).
    ^^^This is the correct answer.

    Otherwise you are going to menstruate pretty soon.

  11. #11
    600@50's Avatar
    600@50 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    With the 100 lb plates.
    Posts
    1,896
    Quote Originally Posted by bizzarro View Post

    The immuno-assays seem the most affected.

    If you are in the US you can pull the LC/MS/MS sensitive estradiol, that should solve the problem.
    The E2 sensitive test would read correctly right? That's the one that I always run when I do BW.

  12. #12
    NACH3's Avatar
    NACH3 is offline VET
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    Baking chicken
    Posts
    19,418
    Blog Entries
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by 600@50 View Post
    The E2 sensitive test would read correctly right? That's the one that I always run when I do BW.
    Yes as long as it's LC/MS - MS sensitive E2 assay like Bizz stated above... you & it should read correctly!

  13. #13
    Marcus G's Avatar
    Marcus G is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    1,048
    Could someone explain how tren interfeers with e2 and thus causes false reading?

  14. #14
    hammerheart's Avatar
    hammerheart is online now Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Location
    Italy
    Posts
    4,239
    Quote Originally Posted by Marcus G View Post
    Could someone explain how tren interfeers with e2 and thus causes false reading?
    It's intrinsic to immunoassays, these use antibodies that binds to target molecule thus revealing their concentration, however cross-reactivity, that is binding of antibodies to molecules structurally close to target, is always a concern.

    F.ex nandrolone can read as Test on ELISA (https://www.caymanchem.com/pdfs/582701.pdf, page 14).

  15. #15
    Marcus G's Avatar
    Marcus G is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    1,048
    Quote Originally Posted by bizzarro View Post
    It's intrinsic to immunoassays, these use antibodies that binds to target molecule thus revealing their concentration, however cross-reactivity, that is binding of antibodies to molecules structurally close to target, is always a concern.

    F.ex nandrolone can read as Test on ELISA (https://www.caymanchem.com/pdfs/582701.pdf, page 14).
    Thanks for the quick info I'll be sure to look into this

  16. #16
    600@50's Avatar
    600@50 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    With the 100 lb plates.
    Posts
    1,896
    Quote Originally Posted by NACH3 View Post

    Yes as long as it's LC/MS - MS sensitive E2 assay like Bizz stated above... you & it should read correctly!
    I've always had the E2 sensitive test done. Just had not heard that before so wanted to clarify. Thanks guys.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •