juicy_jess is offline New Member

Boys not dropping, currently on cycle

Hey guys, currently on my second week of sust 350. 700mg EW and no AI at the moment. Jus wanted to know if it's normal for my boys not to shrink even without the AI or when I should expect those kinds of sides to start. Not that I'm wanting them or anything, I jus wanted to know if I could be one of the small percentage that doesn't come across those sides. I figured the shorter esters are already in my system. With that being said, I WILL BE starting my AI tomorrow as I feel like I've been a little more lethargic and slight emotional at times. Jus want some personal experiences because I'm sure my gear is not bunk because I've been making slight noticeable gains and the decanoate ester hasnt even hit yet. Thanks guys

Obs
    Obs is offline Changed Man
    Look into hcg or you will shrink your balls brother. you should run it 250-500iu, injecting every 3.5 days, for the duration of your cycle.
    Serious, look it up.

Marcus G is offline Knowledgeable Member
    AI'S don't have any effect on testicle size. Testicular atrophy doesn't always happen right away it could even take months however you will still be shutdown so you should start hcg at the recomend above dose.

600@50 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Two weeks is a little early to notice any size difference. Sometimes you'll get little twinges as they start shutting down. The shrinkage happens slowly. The AI will have zero effect on shrinkage. HCG at 250iu twice a week will help keeps the boys happy.

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    And 700 mg test is over kill for a 2nd cycle bro and not all guys shrink and your ai you shouldv'e started from the start of your cycle.

There's a small amount of short ester in Sus350 but more longer ester. Your guys will start shrinking in a couple of weeks.

juicy_jess is offline New Member
    Really appreciate the help guys! Do u know if there is a safe online source to order from? Anyone tried products from enhanced athlete?

Obs
    Obs is offline Changed Man
    Quote Originally Posted by juicy_jess View Post
    Really appreciate the help guys! Do u know if there is a safe online source to order from? Anyone tried products from enhanced athlete?
    We dont give out sources and the only source I know for good hcg takes 8 weeks minimum.
    I believe AllDayChemist has a sister site you can get hcg from.
    I have ordered pct from adc and I must say I am done with them. Their communication is shit and they have rejected two e-checks from me on perfect accounts, that I had used previously with them.

Thread Information