Gettin'Old is offline Associate Member

2 Questions for Second Cycle

2 Questions for Second Cycle

My first cycle was test cyp at 300 mg/week. I'm in pct and will likely start my second cycle in September.

Question 1: I have a bottle of Fort Dodge EQ that is 50mg/ml. How in the hell am I going to get enough EQ into my system?? I mean, am I going to have to be a total pincushion or what? What would y'all do with this in terms of administration?

Question 2: I have test in amps of 250 mg/per ml amp. If I want to do less than 500 a shot (say 400mg) how should I do this? In other words, once I open up the second amp, what do I do with the left over? Would you pull this up into a second syringe and cap it until the next week??

As an aside, why the hell do they put this stuff in amps? The amps are so inconvenient compared to the bottles!! Also, logistically, what do y'all use to hold your amps in place while your sucking up the juice? That question might sound stupid but I can easily envision spilling an amp while trying to get it into the needle.

Any thoughts on handling amps is appreciated.

Thanks, GO

ripped4fsu is offline Anabolic Member
    I always heard they put it in amps so you KNOW it is legit... (kinda hard to tamper with wouldn't you say?!?)

as for storing it in a pin,, yes you can do that, in fact I preload 10 pins at a time.

as for the EQ... hummm... you'll need around 400mg wk to get decent gains.. thats 8 shots! whoo-hoo!! thats why I get the 200mg/ml EQ.
    Last edited by ripped4fsu; 07-08-2003 at 09:51 AM.

well, that's 8 ml anyway, not necessarily 8 shots, but ya, you're definitely seeing where I'm coming from.

ripped4fsu is offline Anabolic Member
    duh, sorry, I meant 8cc's. but EQ is some smooth stuff, even smoother at 50mg/ml I bet, so you could cut the TEST with it. if you get the 1.5" 22ga 3cc pins you can shoot the full 3ccs in the glute, then the other 4cc's in your quads (2 each). that's 8cc's of EQ and 2cc's of TEST.. no problem!!

look at the bright side, at least it's not winny,, DAILY injections suck!

Bigun is offline Senior Member
    I use a lump of blu-tack which I stick to the table and allows both hands free. I am not sure if it's called that in the US but it's what we use to stick on the back of posters over here.

Hmmmm . . . good thoughts all around

Has your hairloss settled down now bro? I remember reading a while back before I registered that you were having problems? I am trying to design a good anti mpb cycle at the moment

Bigun, good memory and thanks for asking. When I started my first cycle, actually after only 2 weeks, I started shedding like a mofo!! My head was on FIRE - -really inflamed. This was scaring the sheeeit out of me b/c one thing I've got going is a good head of hair.

I took immediate action and ordered nizoral shampoo and a topical minoxidil and spironolactone. I was really skeptical and thought my introduction to the wonderful world of aas was over, b/c I was not going to trade my hair for some temporary muscle.

To my great surprise and glee, the products worked like a charm. The hairloss literally stopped cold in its tracks and the inflammation went away right away with the nizoral. That stuff rocks!! (And I'm not sellin' anything or promoting any thing either).

In fact, just this morning my wife said my hair was looking thicker than ever (the minoxidil is supposed to help grow some back). !!

So, ya, my situation is gold. I would recommend the above-referenced products. And, if you are predisposed to mpb I would consider having them onhand. Check your hair daily by combing your hand through it while having your head over a legal pad. You will know if you're losing hair. Actually, you can do that now while you're not on to establish a baseline.

Cheers.

Gettinold

I agree with you on the Nizoral and also used some proscar when I was on my test cycle. I cut the pills in half or thirds and used them every day and post cycle. Proscar as you probably know isnt cheap though but I am not ready to lose mine at 28 years old. I don't know if it's any use but this link has international links and I have bought Nizoral, proscar and nolva from there and it's legit www.inhousepharmacy.co.uk and I belive they have international shipping that is free.

What were you running when you had your problem?

Bigun

I was running just 300 mg of test

Thread Information