Results 1 to 16 of 16
Like Tree9Likes
  • 2 Post By Marcus G
  • 1 Post By Marcus G
  • 3 Post By hammerheart
  • 1 Post By Obs
  • 2 Post By kelkel

Thread: started today - flu like symptoms

  1. #1
    petemitchell30 is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Posts
    191

    started today - flu like symptoms

    Started cycle today. Going to run 750mg weekly test cyp, 600mg weekly EQ, 40mg ED Var.
    Frontloaded so started today with 750mg cyp, 600mg car, 20mg, 12.5mg aromasin .
    Also, I take supplements of red yeast rice, COq10, slo niacin, krill oil, tudca, and NAC.

    While pinning test, I got a cough. I've only had tren cough 1X, and today wasn't as intense as tren cough, but it was uncomfortable. I still have somewhat of a tight chest from it. After pinning around noon today, I worked out around 2. Immediately upon finishing around 315 I felt like shit. Cold, aching skin, and feverish.

    Now that you guys have all the facts....WTF is going on with me? Any ideas? Anyone experienced similar sides? Do they go away? If so how long until they do. I am not looking forward to my workout tomorrow feeling like this....

  2. #2
    Marcus G's Avatar
    Marcus G is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    1,086
    Quote Originally Posted by petemitchell30 View Post
    Started cycle today. Going to run 750mg weekly test cyp, 600mg weekly EQ, 40mg ED Var.
    Frontloaded so started today with 750mg cyp, 600mg car, 20mg, 12.5mg aromasin .
    Also, I take supplements of red yeast rice, COq10, slo niacin, krill oil, tudca, and NAC.

    While pinning test, I got a cough. I've only had tren cough 1X, and today wasn't as intense as tren cough, but it was uncomfortable. I still have somewhat of a tight chest from it. After pinning around noon today, I worked out around 2. Immediately upon finishing around 315 I felt like shit. Cold, aching skin, and feverish.

    Now that you guys have all the facts....WTF is going on with me? Any ideas? Anyone experienced similar sides? Do they go away? If so how long until they do. I am not looking forward to my workout tomorrow feeling like this....
    It's uncommon to get flu like symptoms right after pinning have you taken your temperature to see if it's elevated? Did you aspirate before injecting?
    petemitchell30 and PT1982 like this.

  3. #3
    petemitchell30 is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Posts
    191
    Wife gave me the injections...she knows what she's doing. Haven't checked temp, but wife said not too bad.

  4. #4
    Marcus G's Avatar
    Marcus G is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    1,086
    Only time will tell just keep an eye on the injection site and keep a check on your symptoms and see if they get worst over the next few days
    petemitchell30 likes this.

  5. #5
    hammerheart is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Location
    Surrounded by wolves
    Posts
    4,527
    Maybe 1-2 weeks and you will feel better, imo it's a phenomenon related to sudden challenges presented by hormones to homeostasis processes. Just let your system adapt.

    Have you ever run Test that high? I recall you previous cycle with Tren .
    petemitchell30, PT1982 and Obs like this.

  6. #6
    petemitchell30 is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Posts
    191
    Quote Originally Posted by bizzarro View Post
    Maybe 1-2 weeks and you will feel better, imo it's a phenomenon related to sudden challenges presented by hormones to homeostasis processes. Just let your system adapt.

    Have you ever run Test that high? I recall you previous cycle with Tren.
    No, never. Have run Tren up to 200mg EOD, but never test over 300. Further complicating this problem is that this weekend marks a huge milestone in my life. Therefore I have a very full, very fun, weekend planned. I NEED to be better by friday.....will these sides subside fully by then? If not, is there any way I can speed up this process?

  7. #7
    PT1982's Avatar
    PT1982 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Location
    Home of the Braves
    Posts
    1,504
    Quote Originally Posted by Marcus G View Post
    It's uncommon to get flu like symptoms right after pinning have you taken your temperature to see if it's elevated? Did you aspirate before injecting?
    What I was thinking. Tren cough can be had with any injectable. It's when a small amount of oil gets into a vessel and the kings try to expel it. Test flu is uncommon period and when it actually happens, it's a day or more later. Most times it's not even test flu, but just a cold or virus even still.

  8. #8
    petemitchell30 is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Posts
    191
    So if I am understanding correctly, you guys think the flu like symptoms could be associated with the cough? If that is case, can any of you estimate the duration of these symptoms?

    Wife pinned me, and if she did it incorrectly after all of that school, I want my 200k back.

  9. #9
    Obs's Avatar
    Obs
    Obs is online now "Convert Emotion to Willpower"
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    14,976
    Quote Originally Posted by bizzarro View Post
    Maybe 1-2 weeks and you will feel better, imo it's a phenomenon related to sudden challenges presented by hormones to homeostasis processes. Just let your system adapt.

    Have you ever run Test that high? I recall you previous cycle with Tren.
    My thoughts exactly.
    Could just be getting sick too.
    Some days you eat the wrong thing and feel like death.
    petemitchell30 likes this.

  10. #10
    kelkel's Avatar
    kelkel is online now HRT Specialist ~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~ No Source Checks
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    East Coast Dungeon
    Posts
    27,515
    [QUOTE=bizzarro;7288144] imo it's a phenomenon related to sudden challenges presented by hormones to homeostasis processes. Just let your system adapt./[QUOTE]


    This^^^
    petemitchell30 and PT1982 like this.
    -*- NO SOURCE CHECKS -*-

  11. #11
    petemitchell30 is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Posts
    191
    [QUOTE=kelkel;7288171][QUOTE=bizzarro;7288144] imo it's a phenomenon related to sudden challenges presented by hormones to homeostasis processes. Just let your system adapt./


    This^^^
    So guys, if this is in fact the case, is there anything I can do to speed up the process.

  12. #12
    Obs's Avatar
    Obs
    Obs is online now "Convert Emotion to Willpower"
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    14,976
    I doubt you can speed it up. It just takes time for your body to adjust.

  13. #13
    Marcus G's Avatar
    Marcus G is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    1,086
    Vitamin D (D3) can help with flu like symptoms anywhere from 5000iu upwards for a few days.

  14. #14
    hammerheart is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Location
    Surrounded by wolves
    Posts
    4,527
    Quote Originally Posted by petemitchell30 View Post
    So guys, if this is in fact the case, is there anything I can do to speed up the process.
    Most of the guys will adapt rather quickly, myself I've been feeling that way since going on TRT, on blast dosages it's just worse after every pin.

    I've never found a real solution, but a mild stimulant might come in handy.

  15. #15
    kelkel's Avatar
    kelkel is online now HRT Specialist ~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~ No Source Checks
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    East Coast Dungeon
    Posts
    27,515
    [QUOTE=petemitchell30;7288182][QUOTE=kelkel;7288171]
    Quote Originally Posted by bizzarro View Post
    imo it's a phenomenon related to sudden challenges presented by hormones to homeostasis processes. Just let your system adapt./

    So guys, if this is in fact the case, is there anything I can do to speed up the process.

    Probably not. Your body just has to adapt to it's new normal.
    -*- NO SOURCE CHECKS -*-

  16. #16
    petemitchell30 is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Posts
    191
    Quick update - Went to bed last night with slight fever, chills, achy skin, cough, all the flu symptoms. Took 1000mg advil right before I went to sleep. Woke up this morning, felt great. I have no idea what all that was about, never experienced it before.

    I can tell you one thing though, the plan was to front-load yesterday (tues) and again fri night or sat morning, and I will NOT be pinning that 2nd front-loaded shot until Sunday evening after this weekends events. Not risking inducing those symptoms again, or worse, inducing them for a prolonged period.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •