"Primobolan and HCG

For those wishing a mild steroid cycle, perhaps the best performance-enhancing drug to combine with Primobolan is not another anabolic steroid directly, but HCG at doses totalling approximately 1500 IU/week. This may be taken as, for example, 200 IU daily, 400 IU every other day, or 500 IU three times per week. This typically yields high-normal testosterone levels and maintains normal estrogen levels, aiding the effectiveness of Primobolan with relatively little added androgenic side effects. Such usage may be counted as comparable to injecting 100 mg/week testosterone , and so for example 500 mg/week Primobolan use combined with this amount of HCG may be considered comparable to 600 mg/week total usage of anabolic steroids ."

Avoiding exogenous test in cycle because i want to avoid the androgenic side effects.

Would a 14 week cycle of 1000iu/week HCG + 800mg/week primo get me decent gains (10lb+)?

PCT post cycle after 10 days of last injection using nolva (40-20-20-20)+ clomid (100-50-50-50) .

Anybody with experience using Primobolan and HCG or Primo with very little test?

Info about me:
32yr old,
no previous aas cycle
5'11 205lb 12-15%max BF
12+ yr consistent lifting
485lb+ full oly squat with pause