Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree12Likes

Thread: Naps Gear

hollowedzeus is offline Productive Member
    Teaching I'm sure would be a no no with a conviction.

Everywhere I read says use real name... And if it's delivered to your address with cops you're busted.

When I go down this route I think I'll stick with local ugls...

I know of a couple I could reach already.
    Obs likes this.

Obs
    Obs is offline Changed Man
    Quote Originally Posted by hollowedzeus View Post

Everywhere I read says use real name... And if it's delivered to your address with cops you're busted.

Prestige in a career, is not attainable with a tarnished record of violence, unless you are a Clinton.
    Many schools will hire anything but a felon over here.

Quote Originally Posted by Obspowerstroke View Post

Prestige in a career, is not attainable with a tarnished record of violence, unless you are a Clinton.
    Many schools will hire anything but a felon over here.
    I'm not a Clinton ahha. The rules seem more relaxed in the UK with regards to aas which is nice. But you have to hide it just as much. Banning importing by courier in 2012 seems like cancer now...

I'll have to hide it forever when I get there because I need to tell kids that it's cheating and that only losers do it to cheat...

Need to have my game face on
    Obs likes this.

hammerheart is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by hollowedzeus View Post

You mean local sources, not ugls.

I often order from UK domestic sources because they have a nice sort of gear from abroad in stock, and delivers fast.

About real name, it's only needed if you got to sign the thing, but I'd advise simple airmail and not anything tracked/recorded.

Another important point is anonymous payments.

Quote Originally Posted by bizzarro View Post

You mean local sources, not ugls.

I often order from UK domestic sources because they have a nice sort of gear from abroad in stock, and delivers fast.

About real name, it's only needed if you got to sign the thing, but I'd advise simple airmail and not anything tracked/recorded.

Another important point is anonymous payments.
    Yeah sorry that. I've been reading a little about western union and stuff like this... Just doing a little digging and research for future reference

Edit. I know wu isn't anonymous
    Last edited by hollowedzeus; 04-30-2017 at 01:30 PM.

kirkjamest is offline Junior Member
    Wow, stop being so paranoid. You have admitted to at least two different felonies in this thread alone, including tampering with evidence. So, stop posting, the FBI can recover this stuff from any device from which you post unless you have a wiping software program. Customs just looked at your stuff, most likely knew exactly what it was and didn't care. For all you know the customs agent that opened it is an avid user of AAS and let it through on purpose, you're lucky you even got it, lol.

But seriously, USPIS would have grabbed you when you picked up the package if they wanted you, it is a huge waste of time to allow you to take it home before grabbing you. Why you may ask? Because if you take it home you are then under the protection of the Constitution of the US and that of the State you are in? So, the agents would then have to swear out a warrant explaining what was seen, where it was taken, describing the house, where the package came from, how long it was in custody, confirmation testing all while running revolving tails on you as you drove home and running surveillance on the home itself. Then, they would have to find a judge to sign the warrant so they can enter your house to not find something you probably stashed somewhere else because you knew it was open. Cops can be a bit silly but they aren't stupid, for the most part. They had PC to grab you when you picked it up, they lost it when you took it home, trust me they would have grabbed you then and there.

Then again they could be stupid or you are leaving out a lot of facts, like maybe you ordered a ton of the stuff for the purposes of distribution then yes, it would be time to be paranoid.

Far from massive is offline Knowledgeable Member
    As said in a controlled delivery they generally nab you then not later.

The fact they opened it then resealed and sent it to you instead of sending you a seizure letter makes me wonder/assume they are investigating your US source (not you) that your buddy gave you? Use a different source for any future orders..although unlikely that anything will transpire if you continue to receive more shit from this guy and they are watching him they may eventually think you would be a good person to pressure for information on his operation.

Tekkadan7 is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Far from massive View Post
    As said in a controlled delivery they generally nab you then not later.

The fact they opened it then resealed and sent it to you instead of sending you a seizure letter makes me wonder/assume they are investigating your US source (not you) that your buddy gave you? Use a different source for any future orders..although unlikely that anything will transpire if you continue to receive more shit from this guy and they are watching him they may eventually think you would be a good person to pressure for information on his operation.
    Well I ordered stuff from.Naos cause that's where everyone from my gym goes and it was taking so long I said fuck it and hired a bodybuilding coach and he put me on with the domestic source. I then ordered from a domestic source and received my stuff within 2 days and it was in my mailbox no problem and everything was discreet. A few days later my Naps stuff comes and that's what caused this whole debacle. But my US source was extremely legit

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information