Results 1 to 30 of 30
Like Tree15Likes
  • 2 Post By hammerheart
  • 3 Post By Couchlock
  • 2 Post By PT1982
  • 1 Post By PT1982
  • 1 Post By Couchlock
  • 1 Post By Obs
  • 1 Post By Chicagotarsier
  • 1 Post By hammerheart
  • 1 Post By hammerheart
  • 1 Post By numbere
  • 1 Post By hammerheart

Thread: Cialis

  1. #1
    Couchlock is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Posts
    2,737

    Cialis

    Is it okay to take Cialis with ephedrine? I got my Cialis today and was debating using it as a pre-workout today but I have a hundred milligrams of ephedrine in me and I read some side effects about Cialis and I don't think it's very safe

    Anybody have any info regarding this?

  2. #2
    Marcus G's Avatar
    Marcus G is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    1,086
    Because of the long half life I wouldn't take it with 100mg of Ephedrine in my system lol.

  3. #3
    Couchlock is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Posts
    2,737
    Quote Originally Posted by Marcus G View Post
    Because of the long half life I wouldn't take it with 100mg of Ephedrine in my system lol.
    My thoughts exactly

    Is cialis even safe on its own?

    It says it can cause serious adverse cardiac episodes

  4. #4
    MToption2's Avatar
    MToption2 is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Posts
    261
    Quote Originally Posted by Couchlockd View Post
    My thoughts exactly

    Is cialis even safe on its own?

    It says it can cause serious adverse cardiac episodes
    Split the tab. Start low.

  5. #5
    Marcus G's Avatar
    Marcus G is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    1,086
    Quote Originally Posted by Couchlockd View Post
    My thoughts exactly

    Is cialis even safe on its own?

    It says it can cause serious adverse cardiac episodes
    It should be used with caution if you want to to use PDE5's pre workout then you could look at viagra or levetra

  6. #6
    Couchlock is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Posts
    2,737
    Quote Originally Posted by Marcus G View Post

    It should be used with caution if you want to to use PDE5's pre workout then you could look at viagra or levetra
    Dang. I thought cialis was the safe bet.

    Lots of guys here use it and recommend it at 5mg daily.

    I just received 80 20mg tabs....damn it

  7. #7
    hammerheart is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Location
    Surrounded by wolves
    Posts
    4,527
    Quote Originally Posted by Couchlockd View Post
    Dang. I thought cialis was the safe bet.

    Lots of guys here use it and recommend it at 5mg daily.

    I just received 80 20mg tabs....damn it
    I believe it's much safer than anything else I use. 5mg daily is plenty for me.

    Serious side effects are rare and rather related to pre-existing risk factors.
    Obs and PT1982 like this.

  8. #8
    Obs's Avatar
    Obs
    Obs is online now "Convert Emotion to Willpower"
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    18,828
    My opinion is ask Kel, I see him as the expert on that kind of medicine.
    It would seem to me you could get an elevated heart rate from the ephedrine coupled with the cialis you might get an extreme erection you can't get rid of. I have heard horror stories about how they drain those at a hospital...
    Last edited by Obs; 04-28-2017 at 08:33 PM.

  9. #9
    Obs's Avatar
    Obs
    Obs is online now "Convert Emotion to Willpower"
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    18,828
    Maybe you should add another compound to the ephedrine and cialis...Attachment 169063

  10. #10
    Couchlock is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Posts
    2,737
    Quote Originally Posted by Obspowerstroke View Post
    Maybe you should add another compound to the ephedrine and cialis...<img src="http://forums.steroid.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=169063"/>
    Rock cocaine...? Lol
    Sh0tsf1red, Jphunter and Obs like this.

  11. #11
    PT1982's Avatar
    PT1982 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Location
    Home of the Braves
    Posts
    1,505
    Cialis is a godsend and I'll take it for the rest of my life. If I had to choose between cialis or AAS, is choose cialis. While most studies are not long term, it's only a matter of time before these trials will be long term. Men over 30 should benefit grin cialis as well. It helps maintain a healthy prostate, can keep blood pressure grin rising out of control while on cycle, and gives a sense of well being. I love it love it love it! Its noir finally being used as a daily medication for those with mild to moderate hypertension. I take 5mgs daily. I think when all is said and done, cialis will not only be questioned for its safely, but I believe it will be realized that its pretty harmless even for daily use and the rewards far outweigh the risks. That's something you don't see everyday in this lifestyle.
    DocToxin8 and Obs like this.

  12. #12
    PT1982's Avatar
    PT1982 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Location
    Home of the Braves
    Posts
    1,505
    The only issues I've ever had was when I first started taking cialis. I got terrible lower back pain that lasted about a week (no pain at all after week 2), and horrid heartburn for about 1-2 weeks that was it.
    Obs likes this.

  13. #13
    Marcus G's Avatar
    Marcus G is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    1,086
    Cialis on its own isn't all that bad but he's running it with Ephedrine at a high dose so that's the reason for concern. 5mg would be a good staring point

  14. #14
    DocToxin8's Avatar
    DocToxin8 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    Land of the screwed
    Posts
    2,157
    My doc said be careful about cardiac arrhythmia on cialis, as he prescribed it two days after I had a cardiac arrhythmia.

    But really, I see it as a great medicine and any dangers to the heart are very small IMO, maybe if you overdose it or use 20-40mg daily (as indicated for altitude sickness), but with 5-10mg there's really no danger.
    Can contribute to headaches though.

  15. #15
    DocToxin8's Avatar
    DocToxin8 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    Land of the screwed
    Posts
    2,157
    As for ephedrine, well, as long as the cialis is at a low dose like 5mg I don't there's much more danger than ephedrine is on its own.

    I've used it with Ritalin quite a lot, and while Ritalin is safer than ephedrine (cardiovascular), I think it will be fine.
    Just be sensible about use.
    Don't go around with a HR of 140 all day.

  16. #16
    Couchlock is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Posts
    2,737
    Quote Originally Posted by DocToxin8 View Post
    As for ephedrine, well, as long as the cialis is at a low dose like 5mg I don't there's much more danger than ephedrine is on its own.

    I've used it with Ritalin quite a lot, and while Ritalin is safer than ephedrine (cardiovascular), I think it will be fine.
    Just be sensible about use.
    Don't go around with a HR of 140 all day.
    Ok I was reading Bout eca half lives, seems not a whole lot is known.

    But yesterday at about 2pm was my last dose of eca (2 bronkaid (50 mg ephedrine) and 325 mg aspirin, and a energy drink)

    So am I safe to take my 5mg cialis today

  17. #17
    Couchlock is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Posts
    2,737
    Quote Originally Posted by Couchlockd View Post

    Ok I was reading Bout eca half lives, seems not a whole lot is known.

    But yesterday at about 2pm was my last dose of eca (2 bronkaid (50 mg ephedrine) and 325 mg aspirin, and a energy drink)

    So am I safe to take my 5mg cialis today
    Threw caution to the wind, just took 5mg cialis (cebis, cooper pharma tadalafil)
    Obs likes this.

  18. #18
    Obs's Avatar
    Obs
    Obs is online now "Convert Emotion to Willpower"
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    18,828
    Quote Originally Posted by Couchlockd View Post
    Ok I was reading Bout eca half lives, seems not a whole lot is known.

    But yesterday at about 2pm was my last dose of eca (2 bronkaid (50 mg ephedrine) and 325 mg aspirin, and a energy drink)

    So am I safe to take my 5mg cialis today
    from pubmed: Elimination half-life of the drug has been reported to be about three hours when the urine is acidified to pH 5 and about six hours when urinary pH is 6.3.
    PT1982 likes this.

  19. #19
    Chicagotarsier is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    Asia but not Asian.
    Posts
    1,560
    Quote Originally Posted by PT1982 View Post
    Cialis is a godsend and I'll take it for the rest of my life. If I had to choose between cialis or AAS, is choose cialis. While most studies are not long term, it's only a matter of time before these trials will be long term. Men over 30 should benefit grin cialis as well. It helps maintain a healthy prostate, can keep blood pressure grin rising out of control while on cycle, and gives a sense of well being. I love it love it love it! Its noir finally being used as a daily medication for those with mild to moderate hypertension. I take 5mgs daily. I think when all is said and done, cialis will not only be questioned for its safely, but I believe it will be realized that its pretty harmless even for daily use and the rewards far outweigh the risks. That's something you don't see everyday in this lifestyle.
    It has been around for 1000s of years. There is a tea here in China that has the active substance of Cialis (one with Viagra active substance). No adverse sides recorded for "long time".

    The reason why medicines get questioned...usually 3 years before their patent runs out...is to give them a bad rep and usher in the new crop of patent bonus money item.

    Opiates are the greatest substance ever in my opinion. Yeah they can be addicting and yeah constipation yada yada but using them in moderation changed my life more than AAS did. Now doctors are doing all they can to push the new stuff and say opiates are the Devil's work. Doctors in general are now pill pushers. They get kickbacks from pill companies for each prescript. Now are they going to give the prescript for the best or the one that puts the most money in their pocket.....simple thought.
    PT1982 likes this.

  20. #20
    Obs's Avatar
    Obs
    Obs is online now "Convert Emotion to Willpower"
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    18,828
    Hey couch, how much do you pay for taladafil/cialis?

  21. #21
    Couchlock is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Posts
    2,737
    Quote Originally Posted by Obspowerstroke View Post
    Hey couch, how much do you pay for taladafil/cialis?
    $1 per 20mg tab
    Ceebis

  22. #22
    Obs's Avatar
    Obs
    Obs is online now "Convert Emotion to Willpower"
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    18,828
    Quote Originally Posted by Couchlockd View Post
    $1 per 20mg tab
    Ceebis
    Just checking. Thats $0.10 cheaper than I can get it.
    I hear the name brand with script is high looks like you have it figured out though.

  23. #23
    hammerheart is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Location
    Surrounded by wolves
    Posts
    4,527
    Quote Originally Posted by Obspowerstroke View Post
    Just checking. Thats $0.10 cheaper than I can get it.
    I hear the name brand with script is high looks like you have it figured out though.
    Scripted cialis costs $20 a single 20mg pill in my country.

    BP esculap 20mg is about $1, but I will be trying another UGL that is for $0.4, might be underdosed but not that much according to reviews.

    Raws are very cheap btw so there is no real reason other than profit for UGLs to charge high prices.
    Obs likes this.

  24. #24
    Obs's Avatar
    Obs
    Obs is online now "Convert Emotion to Willpower"
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    18,828
    Quote Originally Posted by bizzarro View Post
    Scripted cialis costs $20 a single 20mg pill in my country.

    BP esculap 20mg is about $1, but I will be trying another UGL that is for $0.4, might be underdosed but not that much according to reviews.

    Raws are very cheap btw so there is no real reason other than profit for UGLs to charge high prices.
    Bp esculcap was what I was going to recommend. Isn't it nuts the money big pharma makes when it is all done with script?

  25. #25
    hammerheart is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Location
    Surrounded by wolves
    Posts
    4,527
    Quote Originally Posted by Obspowerstroke View Post
    Bp esculcap was what I was going to recommend. Isn't it nuts the money big pharma makes when it is all done with script?
    They are private enterprises, make the most profit is what they do. Nothing strange there.

    Health is a business too.
    Obs likes this.

  26. #26
    Obs's Avatar
    Obs
    Obs is online now "Convert Emotion to Willpower"
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    18,828
    Quote Originally Posted by bizzarro View Post
    They are private enterprises, make the most profit is what they do. Nothing strange there.

    Health is a business too.
    I agree I support capitalism fully but it gets on the ridiculous side.
    2000% markup is getting excessive just because someone has to have it.

  27. #27
    numbere is offline RETIRED- Knowledgeable member
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    4,111
    Quote Originally Posted by bizzarro View Post
    Scripted cialis costs $20 a single 20mg pill in my country.

    BP esculap 20mg is about $1, but I will be trying another UGL that is for $0.4, might be underdosed but not that much according to reviews.

    Raws are very cheap btw so there is no real reason other than profit for UGLs to charge high prices.
    The copyrights for both Cialis and Viagra expire this year so we will like see lower priced generics on the market sometime next year.

    I've read that Eli Lilly is seeking approval for over the counter sales of Cialis in an attempt to maintain market share in the event of competing generics.
    PT1982 likes this.

  28. #28
    hammerheart is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Location
    Surrounded by wolves
    Posts
    4,527
    Quote Originally Posted by Obspowerstroke View Post
    I agree I support capitalism fully but it gets on the ridiculous side.
    2000% markup is getting excessive just because someone has to have it.
    The patent is theirs. There is no excessive, because it's their product, and none else.

    Bayer has the patent for TU 1000mg/ml formulation (nebid). It's for 160 euros where I live, for that price I could grab 10x of BP nebid equivalent, but I would be violating the patent by doing so.


    I agree that yes, sometimes it's criminal... especially when considering serious stuff like cancer treatment.
    Obs likes this.

  29. #29
    hammerheart is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Location
    Surrounded by wolves
    Posts
    4,527
    edit, misunderstood...
    Last edited by hammerheart; 04-29-2017 at 04:50 PM.

  30. #30
    PT1982's Avatar
    PT1982 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Location
    Home of the Braves
    Posts
    1,505
    Quote Originally Posted by Chicagotarsier View Post
    It has been around for 1000s of years. There is a tea here in China that has the active substance of Cialis (one with Viagra active substance). No adverse sides recorded for "long time".

    The reason why medicines get questioned...usually 3 years before their patent runs out...is to give them a bad rep and usher in the new crop of patent bonus money item.

    Opiates are the greatest substance ever in my opinion. Yeah they can be addicting and yeah constipation yada yada but using them in moderation changed my life more than AAS did. Now doctors are doing all they can to push the new stuff and say opiates are the Devil's work. Doctors in general are now pill pushers. They get kickbacks from pill companies for each prescript. Now are they going to give the prescript for the best or the one that puts the most money in their pocket.....simple thought.
    You are absolutely correct about opiates. Sure they can be misused, but for us that needs them just for quality of life it is amazing and a miracle drug. I think the feds know what they are doing. It's all about the almighty dollar for them. When were prescribed 4 hydros in a day, then they stop that abruptly, we have to spend 100x more illegally because they allow people to get addicted. So when you buy illegally, typically you have to buy more to get a decent price, then you use more. But hey, those methadone clinics..... federally funded drug dealers. They know exactly what they're doing.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •