• 1 Post By antrb1
  • 1 Post By MuscleScience
  • 1 Post By Marcus G
  • 1 Post By PT1982
  • 1 Post By Bio-Active
  • 1 Post By MuscleScience
  • 2 Post By MuscleScience
  • 1 Post By ScotchGuard02

Thread: LEGIT INFO ON DECA NEEDED PLEASE BRO's !!!!

antrb1 is offline New Member

LEGIT INFO ON DECA NEEDED PLEASE BRO's !!!!

I have had so many conflicting stories and supposed accounts that
    Deca -Durabolin is just for joint relief ie. for therapeutic purposes , but I have also heard and read the Deca-Durabolin is a great mass producer and strength gains. Will somebody please help clarify this for me please bruh!
    Last edited by antrb1; 04-30-2017 at 01:53 PM.

RigPig is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by antrb1 View Post
    Deca-Durabolin is just for joint relief ie. for therapeutic purposes , but I have also heard a read the Deca-Durabolin is a great mass producer and strength gains. Will somebody please help clarify this for me please bruh!
    Both are correct.
    PT1982 likes this.

MuscleScience is offline ~AR-Elite-Hall of Famer~
    Blog Entries
    I second that.

Deca is the best compound to put on mass both for is power but also for its lower risk of side effects. The joint healing properties makes it easier to push training a little hard. Anyeine that tells you any different is probably someone that does winny only and maybe takes EQ and thinks it's awesome shit, that and they probably wear skinny jeans and have perfectly manicured hands.
    songdog, PT1982 and antrb1 like this.
    “If you can't explain it to a second grader, you probably don't understand it yourself.” Albert Einstein

"Juice slow, train smart, it's a long journey."
    BG

"In a world full of pussies, being a redneck is not a bad thing."
    OB

Body building is a way of life..........but can not get in the way of your life.
    BG

No Source Check Please, I don't know of any.

Depressed? Healthy Way Out!

Tips For Young Lifters

MuscleScience Training Log

Quote Originally Posted by MuscleScience View Post
    I second that.

Deca is the best compound to put on mass both for is power but also for its lower risk of side effects. The joint healing properties makes it easier to push training a little hard. Anyeine that tells you any different is probably someone that does winny only and maybe takes EQ and thinks it's awesome shit, that and they probably wear skinny jeans and have perfectly manicured hands.
    Muscle Science you are my man thanks for the info and the laugh bruh!! Good looking out!!
    MuscleScience likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by RigPig View Post
    Both are correct.
    RP Good Looking OUT Bruh!!

Blog Entries
    Muscle Science you are my man thanks for the info and the laugh bruh!! Good looking out!!
    Absolutely, stick around ask questions and get motivated. If your diet and training are dialed in. A simple Test E and Deca cycle will put you in the man among men catagory.
    antrb1 likes this.
    “If you can't explain it to a second grader, you probably don't understand it yourself.” Albert Einstein

BG

OB

Body building is a way of life..........but can not get in the way of your life.
    BG

Tips For Young Lifters

Marcus G is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Deca-Durabolin is just for joint relief ie. for therapeutic purposes , but I have also heard a read the Deca-Durabolin is a great mass producer and strength gains. Will somebody please help clarify this for me please bruh!
    As said above its capable of achieving both. some guys add it into a stack at low dose 100mg per week just for the joint benefits

BRUTAL is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Marcus G View Post

As said above its capable of achieving both. some guys add it into a stack at low dose 100mg per week just for the joint benefits
    Truth. Dad low dose about 100mg\wk for almost 5months and it was short of amazing compared to how it feels when I came off.

Sent from my SM-N955FD using Forum Runner

bowhunter1775 is offline New Member
    So would 280mg T per week be enough to stack Deca with? How much?

Mr. Small is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bowhunter1775 View Post
    500mg test with 400mg Deca is the norm, but if you are new to gear, ditch the deca and use test only.

hammerheart is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Is that your cruise dose?

Marcus G is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I alway run my 19-nors higher than test for example test e 250mg per week and npp 400mg per week or if it's deconate ester 500mg per week

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Small View Post
    500mg test with 400mg Deca is the norm, but if you are new to gear, ditch the deca and use test only.
    Been on 240 of T per week from HRT clinic for about a year now. Bumped it up to 280 last week. I don't have the option of self dosing the T but I do on the Deca . Yes? No? Bottle expires 6/2017.

hammerheart is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Been on 240 of T per week from HRT clinic for about a year now. Bumped it up to 280 last week. I don't have the option of self dosing the T but I do on the Deca. Yes? No? Bottle expires 6/2017.
    That's not TRT anymore, where are your levels at? Hematocrit? What do you want to use deca for? Don't bother about expiry dates, their bogus.

I will have to ask specifically about Hematocrit. The print out he shows me of my bloodwork only shows 503.38 ng/dL and ref. range 348.00-1197.00.as of 4/14/17. He has written on it"10.01".(free?)T at 14,

on 2/03/17 printout shows E2 39 pg/ml and SHBC at 46.1 nmol/L

A lot of the medical lingo he tells me is over my head. THAT is one reason I am here also, I need to learn! They are wellness and not enhancement focused. I asked about adding something to the T and he volunteered HGC. I didn't pose the deca question. I'd like to add size and strength. I'm in the military so DRASTIC gains might raise suspicions. I'm 51, 6' and 190 now. I'd just like to kick it up a notch. I have the deca now and I'm trying to educate myself as to whether I should use it now or wait. I will deploy this time next year so the is a "window" of opportunity now.
    Last edited by bowhunter1775; 04-30-2017 at 10:44 AM.

PT1982 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I run deca with 150mgs of test. As long as your test dose keeps you in range, it's not like the deca will hinder it or make it lower. I've ran a gram a week with my trt dose and it never effected sex drive whatsoever. The goal is to keep your test in range. Deca dick is mostly impart due to the old school guys not using test.

Quote Originally Posted by bizzarro View Post
    Is that your cruise dose?
    Well I'm so new to this that I'm not even sure what a "cruise dose" is. I assume that it is an all of the time dose. 280 weekly is what I am getting now from a mens clinic.

Quote Originally Posted by PT1982 View Post
    I run deca with 150mgs of test. As long as your test dose keeps you in range, it's not like the deca will hinder it or make it lower. I've ran a gram a week with my trt dose and it never effected sex drive whatsoever. The goal is to keep your test in range. Deca dick is mostly impart due to the old school guys not using test.
    equal amounts of deca to Test or higher? Sorry for the hijack
    Last edited by bowhunter1775; 04-30-2017 at 02:05 PM.

Absolutely, stick around ask questions and get motivated. If your diet and training are dialed in. A simple Test E and Deca cycle will put you in the man among men catagory.
    Muscle Science I appreciate the motivation and advice. I hope you don't mind me hitting you up eith questions when needed...

OK another question I pose to you my brothers. NPP vs. Deconate

So I have learned types of Deca or I forget the actual chemical name (Nanodrolone maybe?) but it comes in two forms so to speak NPP and Deconate. Can ya'll please help clarify the differences and to which form is better. Thanks Bruh

Bio-Active is online now AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by antrb1
    So I have learned types of Deca or I forget the actual chemical name (Nanodrolone maybe?) but it comes in two forms so to speak NPP and Deconate. Can ya'll please help clarify the differences and to which form is better. Thanks Bruh
    the ester that it held in. Npp is faster acting then decanate.
    PT1982 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Bio-Active View Post
    the ester that it held in. Npp is faster acting then decanate.
    So Which is better in your opinion?

equal amounts of deca to Test or higher? Sorry for the hijack
    No need it equal or higher. As long as the test dose keeps you in range, take deca at whatever dose you choose. Most men take 100-200mgs of test weekly to stay in range, but some need more. Bloodwork is the only way to know. Anyways, taking deca isn't going to lower your test dose. I prefer to stay at trt doses and run my primary anabolic at higher doses to let it be the workhorse of my blast.

Neither is better because they're the exact same hormone. NPP is the shorter ester, so it brings on results quicker and allows you to run shorter cycles. NPP it's by far my favorite of all anabolic steroids . Its about all I use anymore. My opinion is that deca needs ran for 16 weeks+, while NPP cab be ran down to 8 weeks. Less time on leads to a faster recovery, in theory.

Bio-Active is online now AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by antrb1
    just depends on your goal and how fast you want it out of your system. I like both

Quester is offline Knowledgeable Member
    If a man is already on IGF-1, would you worry about adding NPP (...muscle-gut (lol))?

BuildingBlock is offline Junior Member
    Deca is great with test, muscle looker harder , more defined and I got stronger except one big draw back, deca dick, look it up, you can risk that then go for it, did it for a month with npp and stopped and I'm still it sure if I have recovered yet, currently on just test alone

Blog Entries
    Muscle Science I appreciate the motivation and advice. I hope you don't mind me hitting you up eith questions when needed...
    Sure thing man, anytime
    antrb1 likes this.

BG

OB

BG

Tips For Young Lifters

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by PT1982 View Post
    No need it equal or higher. As long as the test dose keeps you in range, take deca at whatever dose you choose. Most men take 100-200mgs of test weekly to stay in range, but some need more. Bloodwork is the only way to know. Anyways, taking deca isn't going to lower your test dose. I prefer to stay at trt doses and run my primary anabolic at higher doses to let it be the workhorse of my blast.
    Plus Deca binds so much harder to the Androgen receptor in the muscles. Running anything higher than HRT dosage of test is a waste in my opinion.
    BRUTAL and PT1982 like this.

BG

OB

BG

Tips For Young Lifters

Been on 240 of T per week from HRT clinic for about a year now. Bumped it up to 280 last week. I don't have the option of self dosing the T but I do on the Deca. Yes? No? Bottle expires 6/2017.
    If you're on 280mg/wk of T, you're running a dose cycle. I've run Deca a high as 800mg/wk. For 280mg/wk of Test, I would think 400mg/wk of Deca would be good.
    PT1982 likes this.

michael30 is offline Member
    OP there are some sexual side effects that "can" occur with deca . Regardless of test dose. For example when I ran deca it worked great for me. Except I got anorgasmia from it. Which can be a pain when your in a relationship. If you use npp it will clear your system much faster. But the draw back to npp is you will have to inject it more frequently. So basically we can't tell you what to take. You have to wiegh out the options for your personal goals.

600@50 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    How often do you pin NPP and Deca ?

Plus Deca binds so much harder to the Androgen receptor in the muscles. Running anything higher than HRT dosage of test is a waste in my opinion.
    I couldn't agree more! I feel there is no need in having 2 compound fighting for the same receptors. Perfectly stated MuscleScience!

Quote Originally Posted by michael30 View Post
    OP there are some sexual side effects that "can" occur with deca. Regardless of test dose. For example when I ran deca it worked great for me. Except I got anorgasmia from it. Which can be a pain when your in a relationship. If you use npp it will clear your system much faster. But the draw back to npp is you will have to inject it more frequently. So basically we can't tell you what to take. You have to wiegh out the options for your personal goals.
    You actually can pin NPP 2x weekly and have stable levels. This is actually the way Dr's prescribe it for the most part. Just because it has the word propionate , a lot of people assume it needs eod dosing. While it's the best method in my opinion, the phenylpropionate is still a fairly long ester. But then you have to deal with oil volume per injection, which can be a pain for some. Doing 2x weekly injections will be a bit slower that eod, but still manageable. And don't take that as me arguing because you're not wrong at all. I'm just giving another point of view on the subject. EOD injections are by far the best protocol.

Thread Information