Primobolon 100mg/EOD (5-10 weeks)
    Anavar 50mg/ED (6-10 weeks)
    Clen 80mg/ED (6-10 weeks)

Anazole 1mg/EOD (1-10 weeks)
    HCG 1000iU/week (2-8 weeks)

PCT 5 days after last pinning
    Clomid 100/100/50/50
    Nolva 40/40/20/20

Any changes in the cycle are welcomed as i am totally confused about to make the doses proportionate,is caber required E3D during the cycle..please answer!

Marcus G is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by kingmakerxth007 View Post
    hey guys i am planning to do my second cycle.My stats are

BF %:- 17%
    height:- 178cm
    weight:- 190lbs
    Max Squat:- 260lbs
    Max Bench Press:-220lbs
    Max Deadlift:- 300lbs
    Max Leg Press:- 880lbs

10 week cycle

Test Enanthate 500Mg/week (1-5 weeks)
    Deca 200Mg/week (1-5 weeks)
    Dbal 40mg ED (1-4 weeks)

Test P 100mg/EOD (5-10weeks)
    Primobolon 100mg/EOD (5-10 weeks)
    Anavar 50mg/ED (6-10 weeks)
    Clen 80mg/ED (6-10 weeks)

Anazole 1mg/EOD (1-10 weeks)
    HCG 1000iU/week (2-8 weeks)

PCT 5 days after last pinning
    Clomid 100/100/50/50
    Nolva 40/40/20/20

Any changes in the cycle are welcomed as i am totally confused about to make the doses proportionate,is caber required E3D during the cycle..please answer!
    This is horrendous. Your too young to be cycling steroids even if your was over 25 your body fat percentage is still to high. Your max lifts are irrelevant for the decision to start AAS. I say horrendous because of how overly complex this cycle is.
    Nogbad the bad and songdog like this.

You're too young, too fat, too inexperienced in lifting, and too uneducated in AAS.

How long have you been training?
    Where'd you get this cycle idea?

PT1982 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I'm not going to say you're too young, but you're not ready. This cycle truly is a mess. Read over the stickies so that you don't cause yourself harm. You really need to educate yourself and be patient. Just take a few hours and read over them and take notes.

canadian77 is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by The Deadlifting Dog View Post
    too fat
    Ouch bro. Muh feelings!

AR's King Silabolin is offline Castle Power
    The cycle is good. Forget those who says its too complex and a mess. A cycle should be a mess. Make it harder for the bodies defense mechanism. For sure it really dont want to pack on muscles. And its well tooled.

Anyway, ur a bit too young. And trt at 35-40 migth be necessary.

I would exchange deca with npp. Deca is very slow.

10 weeks is fine. And many compounds is ok as long the overall doses are not crazy.

Get in get out. Rule nr 1 acording to ask the doc series. More safe than hanging in there for 12-14 weeks.

But its not a ligth cycle and u should do pre middle and 6 weeks after pct bloodwork. Study bloodvalues and learn what u should monitor.

Supps for liver and a cholestrol/BP lifestyle is completely mandatory for a cycle like this.
    If u cannot live on "greens, oliveoil and fish" forget this cycle now!
    Last edited by AR's King Silabolin; 05-09-2017 at 06:56 PM.

Capebuffalo is offline - MONITOR -
    Quote Originally Posted by Silabolin View Post
    The cycle is good. Forget those who says its too complex and a mess. A cycle should be a mess. Make it harder for the bodies defense mechanism. For sure it really dont want to pack on muscles. And its well tooled.

Anyway, ur a bit too young. And trt at 35-40 migth be necessary.

I would exchange deca with npp. Deca is very slow.

10 weeks is fine. And many compounds is ok as long the overall doses are not crazy.

Get in get out. Rule nr 1 acording to ask the doc series. More safe than hanging in there for 12-14 weeks.

But its not a ligth cycle and u should do pre middle and 6 weeks after pct bloodwork. Study bloodvalues and learn what u should monitor.

Supps for liver and a cholestrol/BP lifestyle is completely mandatory for a cycle like this.
    If u cannot live on "greens, oliveoil and fish" forget this cycle now!
    Wow. Just wow.
    PT1982 and ScotchGuard02 like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Capebuffalo View Post

Wow. Just wow.
    Yeah. U know i was rigth about your underwear avatar and you know im rigth now.

And why do u lazy guys always put up links?
    U wanna learn the young guys how to google and search on the Internet?
    They dont wanna see links. The wanna see core live answers.

Chicagotarsier is offline Senior Member
    Saying it nicely:

1) no such thing as a lean bulk. You are bulking or cutting. If you do not gain fat you are cutting.

2) Second cycle...you havent outgrown 500 test yet. Why spend a lot and waste your money? Your body only grows so much at a time. You will get the same result from 500 test at this point as your cycle.

3) Primo @ 600 will not do what 400 more test will for gains. One of the weakest substances out there. It has its place but on a second cycle...no

Anavar is spending money for a female drug thinking it will do a lot for you. When pinning a cycle Anavar is like a popcorn fart...total waste of money at the pricepoint. Dbol and save 90% of your cash and get better results.

You dont mention an AI. It is the most important part of a cycle imho. Estrogen control can be responsible for huge gains because...if you do not control it you can prevent gains...up to 50% I would estimate over a 12 week cycle

If you want to cycle folow the second cycle 500 test. If you just have to add something add Anavar (Be disappointed) or add Dbol.

They need to think for themselves and not follow blindly.
    Research and ask questions. Learn. Think.
    Tell them about your cranberries and rice. Oh and blueberry juice.
    Mooseman33 and PT1982 like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Chicagotarsier View Post
    Saying it nicely:

1) no such thing as a lean bulk. You are bulking or cutting. If you do not gain fat you are cutting.

2) Second cycle...you havent outgrown 500 test yet. Why spend a lot and waste your money? Your body only grows so much at a time. You will get the same result from 500 test at this point as your cycle.

3) Primo @ 600 will not do what 400 more test will for gains. One of the weakest substances out there. It has its place but on a second cycle...no

Anavar is spending money for a female drug thinking it will do a lot for you. When pinning a cycle Anavar is like a popcorn fart...total waste of money at the pricepoint. Dbol and save 90% of your cash and get better results.

You dont mention an AI. It is the most important part of a cycle imho. Estrogen control can be responsible for huge gains because...if you do not control it you can prevent gains...up to 50% I would estimate over a 12 week cycle

If you want to cycle folow the second cycle 500 test. If you just have to add something add Anavar (Be disappointed) or add Dbol.
    I disagree with your anavar and dbol comparison. Dbol is water retention. Anavar is a clean lean.
    PT1982 likes this.

They need to think for themselves and not follow blindly.
    Research and ask questions. Learn. Think.
    Tell them about your cranberries and rice. Oh and blueberry juice.
    Yeah and sorry for u such healthy things are considered too feminin at the prairie.

Wow. Just wow.
    Exactly. "Forget those that actually know what they're doing and are truly looking out for your best interest and health". I could be wrong, but I can almost hear a ban hammer swinging backwards.
    Capebuffalo likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Chicagotarsier View Post
    Saying it nicely:

I don't think anavar is what you think it is. At high (male) doses, it's am amazing compound. Most people get "tren -like" effects without the sides. I'm not saying it's anywhere close to as powerful as tren, especially from an androgenic standpoint, but expect solid mass gains with fair lypolysis to boot. You're right in that if a man uses the same doses as women, but not if they use 60-100mgs. People gladly pay the big bucks for 6 to 8 weeks of anavar for a reason. Lean mass, no bloat. Not to mention its amazing effects on collagen repair. A second cycle should, in my opinion, mirror the first as long as it was a good cycle. But anavar is one of those compounds I have no problem advising for a first cycle in most cases. Dbol has its place, but so does anavar (if one can afford the proper doses).
    Capebuffalo likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by PT1982 View Post

Exactly. "Forget those that actually know what they're doing and are truly looking out for your best interest and health". I could be wrong, but I can almost hear a ban hammer swinging backwards.
    So mr Guru. What exactly was ban-ready in my answer?

The npp decachange?
    Get in get out
    Multiple components benefits
    Stressing bloods?
    Mg-amount over multiple components statement?
    Cholestrolfriendly lifestyle?
    The too young repeat?
    The trt-warning?

Im eager to know
    Last edited by AR's King Silabolin; 05-09-2017 at 09:31 PM.

So mr Guru. What exactly was ban-ready in my answer?

The npp decachange?
    Get in get out
    Multiple components benefits
    Stressing bloods?
    Mg-amount over multiple components statement?
    Cholestrolfriendly lifestyle?
    The too young repeat?
    The trt-warning?

Im eager to know
    Man, you have no place in the Q&A section, period. I've kept cool and not informed any staff as to some of the rubbish you've advised some of the newer and inexperienced people because I've thought they've been monitoring things you're saying. Maybe they have, but your posts aren't getting removed. My fear is that someone is going to take you at your word and do something dangerous and cause themselves harm. You belong in the lounge so that you can wreak havoc all you want, but not here to possibly cause harm. This is after all a harm reduction sub forum. I've said many times that I might go against the general consensus with some advice, but that's not to say that I'm intentionally trying to cause harm. You do it just to piss off the vets and staff here, which should get you tossed. You can't continue to give terrible advice in a harm reduction thread. This isn't a game, yet you're trying to play games with the staff. My advice to you is you stay in the lounge where everything you say can be what it is, a joke. I don't like or dislike you as a person. I do think you're funny are times, but only in the lounge. You can't even give simple advice here because you're more concerned with trying to get attention any way you can. Whether it be by giving the exact opposite advice of people that actially are truing to help (especially with members of color), or just being a tool towards the aformentioned members. I've constantly ignored your bad advice and have done my best in damage control by giving sound advice after I see you screwing around with people who are actually trying to learn. I really do hope that no one has taken anything you've said seriously in this section of the forum and I will from now on report any harmful advice you give. I hate to be that way, but once again, you belong in the lounge where your jokes can be taken with a grain of salt. Remember dude, harm reduction. That's the key in this section.

And to the rest of the forum members, the OP, and guests, I am sorry that I have side tracked this thread or over stepped my bounds. I just hope that you guys actually do see through this b.s. and know that I'm not one to start trolling other members. If you don't like me calling out this fellow, please tell me. I'm just sick of seeing bad advice given in nearly every thread he posts in here in the Q&A section. I guess me holding back from reporting him just came to a head. Bad advice or him just trying to get under the skin of staff could cause someone whip doesn't know to actially take him seriously and even worse, take his advice. Once again, I am sorry for the derailment.
    Capebuffalo and Mooseman33 like this.

kaptainkeezy04 is offline Anabolic Member
    the cycle is a mess, and you are too young. when it comes to cycling, keep it simple! I've had many upon many cycles and my favorite cycles are test and tren plus dbol if bulking or anavar if cutting. of course AI and HCG and proper PCT are needed, but you don't need that many compounds.

Quote Originally Posted by PT1982 View Post
    Man, you have no place in the Q&A section, period. I've kept cool and not informed any staff as to some of the rubbish you've advised some of the newer and inexperienced people because I've thought they've been monitoring things you're saying. Maybe they have, but your posts aren't getting removed. My fear is that someone is going to take you at your word and do something dangerous and cause themselves harm. You belong in the lounge so that you can wreak havoc all you want, but not here to possibly cause harm. This is after all a harm reduction sub forum. I've said many times that I might go against the general consensus with some advice, but that's not to say that I'm intentionally trying to cause harm. You do it just to piss off the vets and staff here, which should get you tossed. You can't continue to give terrible advice in a harm reduction thread. This isn't a game, yet you're trying to play games with the staff. My advice to you is you stay in the lounge where everything you say can be what it is, a joke. I don't like or dislike you as a person. I do think you're funny are times, but only in the lounge. You can't even give simple advice here because you're more concerned with trying to get attention any way you can. Whether it be by giving the exact opposite advice of people that actially are truing to help (especially with members of color), or just being a tool towards the aformentioned members. I've constantly ignored your bad advice and have done my best in damage control by giving sound advice after I see you screwing around with people who are actually trying to learn. I really do hope that no one has taken anything you've said seriously in this section of the forum and I will from now on report any harmful advice you give. I hate to be that way, but once again, you belong in the lounge where your jokes can be taken with a grain of salt. Remember dude, harm reduction. That's the key in this section.

And to the rest of the forum members, the OP, and guests, I am sorry that I have side tracked this thread or over stepped my bounds. I just hope that you guys actually do see through this b.s. and know that I'm not one to start trolling other members. If you don't like me calling out this fellow, please tell me. I'm just sick of seeing bad advice given in nearly every thread he posts in here in the Q&A section. I guess me holding back from reporting him just came to a head. Bad advice or him just trying to get under the skin of staff could cause someone whip doesn't know to actially take him seriously and even worse, take his advice. Once again, I am sorry for the derailment.
    lol....its very rare..happened to me maybe 3-5 times in two years. That i laugh in real life when reading comments. Gratulations, this was another real life laugh.
    Last edited by AR's King Silabolin; 05-10-2017 at 02:20 AM.

Mooseman33 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    as I stated earlier, you should never be allowed to give advice on anything here.
    songdog, PT1982 and Capebuffalo like this.

I paste a lot of links because the author of those links have more experience than myself and have articulated their thoughts in a manner that is clear and informative.
    Capebuffalo and songdog like this.

Rockclimber is offline New Member
    Don't add compounds until you are no longer able grow on just test. The only exception to that is dbol weeks 1-4 to jump start your cycle.
    kaptainkeezy04 likes this.

canadian77 is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Rockclimber View Post
    Don't add compounds until you are no longer able grow on just test.
    Even then, add something simple like Dbol . Not sure why people jump right into Tren .

Once you pop the Tren cherry, you are changed forever.
    Last edited by canadian77; 05-10-2017 at 02:10 PM.
    Chicagotarsier likes this.

Chicagotarsier is offline Senior Member
    I disagree with your anavar and dbol comparison. Dbol is water retention. Anavar is a clean lean.
    After trying Anavar and then moving to Dbol via Marcus suggestion I never looked back. I would never look to either substance for gaining mass. That is what Test and Tren are for. Just my opinion.

I am not downtalking Anavar. It has its place. It is not a bulking drug. 500 test cycle no Anavar vs 500 test cycle 100 Anavar a day I got no extra mass via water displacement measurements. I did get a nice fullness that helped a lot in the military press and bench. Maybe it just doesnt work for me like it does for others.
    Last edited by Chicagotarsier; 05-11-2017 at 08:29 AM.

Thread Information