Results 1 to 34 of 34
Like Tree2Likes
  • 2 Post By kelkel

Thread: Blood work T level 2120

  1. #1
    fossilk1 is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Posts
    111

    Blood work T level 2120

    Hello, to give a little info about myself, I am currently 6'1 at 230lb, age 28. I had blood work done back in the beginning of March and my levels were 2120.8 Test, and >50 Free test. ALT was 47 and creatine was a bit high but nothing uncommon. I ran 2 cycles back to back which I am not regretting, here was the layout

    Week 1-6 1ml (250mg) Gonadon Sust 1 pin a week & 25mg of Iranian anadrol ED

    Week 7-12 2ml (500mg) Gonadon Sust 1 pin a week

    Week 12-15 1ml (250mg) Test E & .5ml Tri-Tren , pin twice a week

    Week 15-25 1ml (250mg) Test E & 1ml Tri-Tren, pin twice a week

    (Ran HCG towards the end)

    I am currently on PCT since April 21st and I am having some pretty bad sides. Frequent urination like 2-3 times an hour, body has been feeling kind of numb, neck is experiencing small lymph node swelling, no fever. I was taking clomid 50mg which I stopped but I am continuing 20mg of nolvadex ED. Any suggestion on how to limit my PCT sides? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

    Has anyone successfully PCT with high T levels like this? Going to the hospital didn't do much for me either. Didn't take any blood, CT scan, check my prostate, nor my kidneys. The only thing they could do was take urine which I have plenty of it going around and it showed up clean. The urination is alarming to me because it is preventing me from sleeping.
    Last edited by fossilk1; 05-01-2017 at 12:19 AM.

  2. #2
    Chicagotarsier is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    Asia but not Asian.
    Posts
    1,560
    Any kidney or urination pain?

    Constipation?

    Did they or did they not CT scan your abdomen?

    What does "urine showed up clean" mean? I don't think a doctor is going to give that statement as a test result.

    Why would they not draw blood for a minimum CBC test..no credible physician is going to research a possible infection (lymphnode) and not do a CBC

    They didn't take any blood and your March TT test dont mean crap on PCT

    500mg of Test E only put you at 2100 TT. Reason 50302 to not use UGL products.

  3. #3
    Marcus G's Avatar
    Marcus G is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    1,086
    Quote Originally Posted by fossilk1 View Post
    Hello, to give a little info about myself, I am currently 6'1 at 230lb, age 28. I had blood work done back in the beginning of March and my levels were 2120.8 Test, and >50 Free test. ALT was 47 and creatine was a bit high but nothing uncommon. I ran 2 cycles back to back which I am not regretting, here was the layout

    Week 1-6 1ml (250mg) Gonadon Sust 1 pin a week & 25mg of Iranian anadrol ED

    Week 7-12 2ml (500mg) Gonadon Sust 1 pin a week

    Week 12-15 1ml (250mg) Test E & .5ml Tri-Tren , pin twice a week

    Week 15-25 1ml (250mg) Test E & 1ml Tri-Tren, pin twice a week

    (Ran HCG towards the end)

    I am currently on PCT since April 21st and I am having some pretty bad sides. Frequent urination like 2-3 times an hour, body has been feeling kind of numb, neck is experiencing small lymph node swelling, no fever. I was taking clomid 50mg which I stopped but I am continuing 20mg of nolvadex ED. Any suggestion on how to limit my PCT sides? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

    Has anyone successfully PCT with high T levels like this? Going to the hospital didn't do much for me either. Didn't take any blood, CT scan, check my prostate, nor my kidneys. The only thing they could do was take urine which I have plenty of it going around and it showed up clean. The urination is alarming to me because it is preventing me from sleeping.
    You should go see your doctor to get the urination sorted out. When did you finish your cycle? How long after did you start pct?

  4. #4
    Sh0tsf1red is offline Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Posts
    740
    Blog Entries
    1
    Definitely get to the doctor about the urine!!!

  5. #5
    fossilk1 is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Posts
    111
    Update:

    Urine slowed down, seems to be normal for now. Yeah guys NOTHING, fucking hospital doctor was like... umm we cannot test for that here in regards to blood work (cortisol, T, E2, ALT... etc), then the guy was like you don't need a CT scan because you are not in crazy pain and no blood in the urine (trying to rule out kidney stones) and it has "radiation"... I thought a CT scan is a big ass magnet?! Maybe I'm wrong, but this guy really didn't know how to handle my case. They all seemed to want to discharge me ASAP. No joke my visit was 1 hour long. They didn't know how to treat it, at least give me some benzo's, besides letting walk out with discharge papers. He was more concerned about me hurting myself or others. And I wanted to say I am going to hurt you but that wouldn't have solved my main problem. (Beating up the doctor while pissing all over him)

    I really expressed my concerns to him about my immune system, hormone levels, any infections, prostate, kidneys and the guy said you are fine trying to be funny.

    Also urine was clean as, not pissing out glucose, blood, protein..etc. Normal test results.

    To get an idea of how serious I this frequent urination was... I was 230lb prior to this issue, I'm 222lb now. I lost 8 pounds of water in a day...

    So at this point I am taking my 20mg of nolvadex ED, for a while until I slowly drop it down. Probably going to wait this one out a couple months and stick to the all natural for a while.
    Last edited by fossilk1; 05-01-2017 at 08:07 AM.

  6. #6
    fossilk1 is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Posts
    111
    I guess my next question is, is it possible to recover from a 2120 T level cycle? I just want to know if nolvadex is actually doing anything at this point. I will have to get some blood work tomorrow, check my cortisol, LH, FSH, E2, T to be the judge of if I need TRT

  7. #7
    600@50's Avatar
    600@50 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    With the 100 lb plates.
    Posts
    1,896
    Quote Originally Posted by fossilk1 View Post
    Update:

    Urine slowed down, seems to be normal for now. Yeah guys NOTHING, fucking hospital doctor was like... umm we cannot test for that here in regards to blood work (cortisol, T, E2, ALT... etc), then the guy was like you don't need a CT scan because you are not in crazy pain and no blood in the urine (trying to rule out kidney stones) and it has "radiation"... I thought a CT scan is a big ass magnet?! Maybe I'm wrong, but this guy really didn't know how to handle my case. They all seemed to want to discharge me ASAP. No joke my visit was 1 hour long. They didn't know how to treat it, at least give me some benzo's, besides letting walk out with discharge papers. He was more concerned about me hurting myself or others. And I wanted to say I am going to hurt you but that wouldn't have solved my main problem. (Beating up the doctor while pissing all over him)

    I really expressed my concerns to him about my immune system, hormone levels, any infections, prostate, kidneys and the guy said you are fine trying to be funny.

    Also urine was clean as, not pissing out glucose, blood, protein..etc. Normal test results.
    Glad the excessive urination has slowed down some. Hope you're feeling better there OP.

    CT scans expose you to fair amount of radiation depending on the test. The one with the magnet is an MRI. Magnetic resonance imaging.

    As far as the minimal help from the doctor there is an ongoing push by insurance companies to do the absolute minimum when you come in for anything. The days are gone when they could run all kinds of tests and get paid for all they did. How you are cared for now is based a lot on your insurance coverage.

  8. #8
    fossilk1 is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Posts
    111
    Quote Originally Posted by 600@50 View Post
    Glad the excessive urination has slowed down some. Hope you're feeling better there OP.

    CT scans expose you to fair amount of radiation depending on the test. The one with the magnet is an MRI. Magnetic resonance imaging.

    As far as the minimal help from the doctor there is an ongoing push by insurance companies to do the absolute minimum when you come in for anything. The days are gone when they could run all kinds of tests and get paid for all they did. How you are cared for now is based a lot on your insurance coverage.
    Thanks man, I am feeling 80% better, combating the anxiety and hot flashes. But from someone told me, I can possibly be having some withdrawals from being on Testosterone for so long and for high levels. My body is just in shock even with the PCT.

    My main concerns is permanent damage and able to recover from this one day, but time will only tell and heal.

  9. #9
    kelkel's Avatar
    kelkel is offline HRT Specialist ~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~ No Source Checks
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    East Coast Dungeon
    Posts
    27,515
    Quote Originally Posted by fossilk1 View Post
    I guess my next question is, is it possible to recover from a 2120 T level cycle? I just want to know if nolvadex is actually doing anything at this point. I will have to get some blood work tomorrow, check my cortisol, LH, FSH, E2, T to be the judge of if I need TRT
    I'm confused. Was the BW pulled on cycle or on pct? Either way, you won't know how you recover until you're completely off all serms and then pull BW a couple months afterward.

    Be sure to add in psa on this test.
    -*- NO SOURCE CHECKS -*-

  10. #10
    fossilk1 is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Posts
    111
    Quote Originally Posted by 600@50 View Post
    Glad the excessive urination has slowed down some. Hope you're feeling better there OP.

    CT scans expose you to fair amount of radiation depending on the test. The one with the magnet is an MRI. Magnetic resonance imaging.

    As far as the minimal help from the doctor there is an ongoing push by insurance companies to do the absolute minimum when you come in for anything. The days are gone when they could run all kinds of tests and get paid for all they did. How you are cared for now is based a lot on your insurance coverage.
    Quote Originally Posted by kelkel View Post
    I'm confused. Was the BW pulled on cycle or on pct? Either way, you won't know how you recover until you're completely off all serms and then pull BW a couple months afterward.

    Be sure to add in psa on this test.
    BW was done while on second cycle. And I agree, I will get blood work in a couple of months. As of right now I am continuing nolvadex at 20mg, eventually tapering off. I have always had low FSH and LH
    Last edited by fossilk1; 05-01-2017 at 05:46 PM.

  11. #11
    kelkel's Avatar
    kelkel is offline HRT Specialist ~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~ No Source Checks
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    East Coast Dungeon
    Posts
    27,515
    Really no need to taper off. Just stop when ready and wait about 8 weeks for BW.
    -*- NO SOURCE CHECKS -*-

  12. #12
    fossilk1 is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Posts
    111
    Alright, going from 2120.8 to now probably low 100's is messing with my mind and body lol. Just gotta keep pushing forward. Shit sucks

  13. #13
    kelkel's Avatar
    kelkel is offline HRT Specialist ~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~ No Source Checks
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    East Coast Dungeon
    Posts
    27,515
    Why would you expect to go to the low 100's?
    -*- NO SOURCE CHECKS -*-

  14. #14
    fossilk1 is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Posts
    111
    Update:

    I had blood work, prostate exam and urine sample today. Prostate was not swollen, blood work will come back Friday with urine. In the past I was as low as 167 coming off and eventually got up to 346. So I'm assuming I am right in the same boat again coming off.

    So now I am taking my normal multivitamin, COQ-10, tumeric (1000mg), B-12, and milk thistle.
    Last edited by fossilk1; 05-02-2017 at 11:51 AM.

  15. #15
    fossilk1 is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Posts
    111
    One more update:

    since April 21st, until last week, I still was experiencing some random frequent urination symptoms, in top of one week I had a fever of 103. Doctor gave me augmentin 875mg for 10 days and that resolved my fever. But afterwards I still had to pee a lot. All my doctors are now confused. Prostate is okay, not enlarged, no blood in the urnine, no discoloration, and PSA levels are normal. Urinatination analysis is negative no UTI (and tested STDS - none). No Glucose in the urine, no diabetic. Kidneys and liver are normal from blood work. Cortisol is normal. LH and FSH is coming back.

    Only thing was my T levels were at 86 very low. And blood pressure was like 144/77. So my question is can it be possible my body cannot retain water? Do I have too much estrogen in me? With no serious issues what could be causing my urination to happen in the afternoon? Seems to only kick up around 3-5pm.

  16. #16
    almostgone's Avatar
    almostgone is offline AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    the lower carolina
    Posts
    20,075
    Quote Originally Posted by fossilk1 View Post
    Update:

    I had blood work, prostate exam and urine sample today. Prostate was not swollen, blood work will come back Friday with urine. In the past I was as low as 167 coming off and eventually got up to 346. So I'm assuming I am right in the same boat again coming off.

    So now I am taking my normal multivitamin, COQ-10, tumeric (1000mg), B-12, and milk thistle.
    Do you take turmeric for the curcumin content (joint pain/inflammation)? If so, it has worked better for me if I added in black pepper extract/piperine.

    https://examine.com/supplements/curcumin/
    Last edited by almostgone; 06-27-2017 at 05:12 AM.
    There are 3 loves in my life: my wife, my English mastiffs, and my weightlifting....Man, my wife gets really pissed when I get the 3 confused...
    A minimum of 100 posts and 45 days membership required for source checks. Source checks are performed at my discretion.

  17. #17
    almostgone's Avatar
    almostgone is offline AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    the lower carolina
    Posts
    20,075
    I was thinking prostatitis when I read your post, but it sounds like they have ruled that out?
    There are 3 loves in my life: my wife, my English mastiffs, and my weightlifting....Man, my wife gets really pissed when I get the 3 confused...
    A minimum of 100 posts and 45 days membership required for source checks. Source checks are performed at my discretion.

  18. #18
    fossilk1 is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Posts
    111
    Quote Originally Posted by almostgone View Post
    I was thinking prostatitis when I read your post, but it sounds like they have ruled that out?
    Yeah prostatitis is ruled out. The issue I face is more going every 30 minutes to 1 hour. And I have no pain or discomfort, it is more like I cannot retain water. I do take turmeric, vitamin D, zinc, and saw palmetto

  19. #19
    fossilk1 is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Posts
    111
    Update: so I'm still battling frequent urination here and there. Some days are worse than others. Doctors were able to rules out diabetes and diabetes insipidus. Kidneys are good and from adobominal sonogram liver, kidneys, gallbladder everything is good. Had a colonoscopy which was perfect no issues there. My LH is 1.1 and FSH is 2.2 (on cycle they were <.01) which is great. Test total 127, SHBG 25.4 and free test 27.4. I don't have a UTI still and not leaking glucose. Only thing was low blood sugar and ALT 77. I am still hoping this is just residual effects from stats in November and ending in April, so I have read time in = time off. I am going to get a cystoscopy to rule out bladder issue but now I'm thinking this may be more related to anxiety or over reactive bladder. I will be going to get an MRI on my pituitary to make sure I don't have a mass contributing to my sides. If it takes 6 months for me to come off that is brutal but I guess understandable with the stack I did above.

    Let me know what you think

    P.S test total was 86 so it went up over the month

  20. #20
    kelkel's Avatar
    kelkel is offline HRT Specialist ~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~ No Source Checks
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    East Coast Dungeon
    Posts
    27,515
    An MRI is a good idea to rule out any abnormalities (adenomas) you may have. Once you've ruled everything out (or in) it may just be time for TRT in some form.
    -*- NO SOURCE CHECKS -*-

  21. #21
    fossilk1 is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Posts
    111
    Quote Originally Posted by kelkel View Post
    An MRI is a good idea to rule out any abnormalities (adenomas) you may have. Once you've ruled everything out (or in) it may just be time for TRT in some form.
    Agreed, hopefully I can find some sort of resolution to these symptoms.

  22. #22
    fossilk1 is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Posts
    111
    My doctor prescribed Lexapro for the time being until I can find a better prognosis with what I have been experiencing. No blood in urine, no yellowing of the skin/eyes. Negative diabetes, negative diabetes insipidus, negative HEP....

    My biggest concerns of course is will I live through this, super confused why I still feel like crap? I have been off 3 months cold turkey since my PCT was bunk and my symptoms are listed below:

    Light headed (tunnel, not vertigo)
    Abdominal cramping/bloating (Left side)
    Frequent urination

    BP ~130/80

    TSH 0.691
    T4 Free 1.4
    FSH 2.9
    LH 2.0
    ACTH 16
    OSMOLALITY 300
    Urine osmolaloty 715
    Prolactin 10.6
    Testosterone 127 (Low)
    SHBG 25.4
    Free Testosterone 27.3 (Low)
    Cortisol A.M 16.0
    PSA 0.3
    IGF-1 255

    Glucose 56
    Sodium 142
    Potassium 4.2
    Chloride 106
    Carbon dioxide 26
    Anion gap 15
    BUN 16
    Creatinine 1.1
    BUN/creatinine ratio 14
    Calcium 9.4
    ALT 72
    AST 35

    WBC 6.2
    RBC 5.66
    Hemoglobin 15.5
    Hematocrit 45.6
    MCV 81
    MCH 27.4
    MCHC 34.0
    RDW 13.8
    Platelets 189
    Neutrophils 70
    Lymphs 21
    Monocytes 7
    Eos 2
    Basos 0
    Neutrophils (Absolute) 4.3
    Lymphs (Absolute) 1.3
    Monocytes(Absolute) 0.5
    Eos (Absolute) 0.1
    Baso (Absolute) 0.0
    Immature Granulocytes 0
    Immature Grans (Abs) 0.0
    Last edited by fossilk1; 07-28-2017 at 06:50 PM.

  23. #23
    fossilk1 is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Posts
    111
    Still battling symptoms.

    How long can it take to fully get rid of steroids in your body? I have been off since April 21st.

    I need so good news everyday is a struggle for me.

    Does it take 6-8 months for your body to purge everything?? Thank you for the help

  24. #24
    kelkel's Avatar
    kelkel is offline HRT Specialist ~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~ No Source Checks
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    East Coast Dungeon
    Posts
    27,515
    You feel like crap because your T level is abysmal, which is causing the depression symptoms. There are multiple studies on the subject of depression caused by low T levels. Lexapro is not the answer as it can suppress T levels on it's own.

    When are you getting the MRI?
    almostgone and fossilk1 like this.
    -*- NO SOURCE CHECKS -*-

  25. #25
    fossilk1 is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Posts
    111
    The MRI was rejected because my levels were coming back if you see above. I don't know if they will give me TRT with T levels at 127-149 now. Seeing my LH and FSH are coming back. Also I don't have vision problems or head aches.prolactin, ACTH, are okay.

    But is it possible to have side for 8 months. Should I keep battling it or just start the TRT for life if I can at age 28


    By the way my doctor is giving me Ativan for 5 days until the lexapro kicks in.

    Thank kekel for the advice.
    Last edited by fossilk1; 08-01-2017 at 08:41 AM.

  26. #26
    fossilk1 is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Posts
    111
    Quote Originally Posted by kelkel View Post
    You feel like crap because your T level is abysmal, which is causing the depression symptoms. There are multiple studies on the subject of depression caused by low T levels. Lexapro is not the answer as it can suppress T levels on it's own.

    When are you getting the MRI?
    So I am still takin the lexapro waiting for it to kick in. The doctor gave me Ativan 2mg tabs which I am taking half, 1mg twice a day which seems to be helping my urination, very strange. Tomorrow I am going to see an andrologist/urologist in NYC who specializes in HRT. Plus side my BP is stabilizing ~112/76

    My other urologist put me on a 10 day antibiotic called ciprofloxacin.

    Medication I am taking:
    Lexapro 10mg ED
    Ativan 1mg twice a day
    ciprofloxacin 500mg twice a day



    Cystoscopy on the 16th

    I am also getting my E2 and DHT blood work checked. Let me know if I should request any other blood work?
    Last edited by fossilk1; 08-13-2017 at 08:52 AM.

  27. #27
    Marcus G's Avatar
    Marcus G is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    1,086
    Quote Originally Posted by fossilk1 View Post
    So I am still takin the lexapro waiting for it to kick in. The doctor gave me Ativan 2mg tabs which I am taking half, 1mg twice a day which seems to be helping my urination, very strange. Tomorrow I am going to see an andrologist/urologist in NYC who specializes in HRT. Plus side my BP is stabilizing ~112/76

    My other urologist put me on a 10 day antibiotic called ciprofloxacin.

    Medication I am taking:
    Lexapro 10mg ED
    Ativan 1mg twice a day
    ciprofloxacin 500mg twice a day



    Cystoscopy on the 16th

    I am also getting my E2 and DHT blood work checked. Let me know if I should request any other blood work?
    By the looks of things your testicular function is slowly coming back so it might be worth running some serms to help promote testosterone . This is why your felling Like you are. e2 and DHT are both useful to know. Although you should wait until you get your urination problem sorted before Attempting the above...

  28. #28
    fossilk1 is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Posts
    111
    UPDATE:

    Hey guys, so I just passed the 4 month mark and I am now coming up on the 5th month on 09/21. Seems I am starting to feel better but the urination is still there only in the morning but in the afternoon I have more control.

    The Doctor prescribed me VesiCare 5mg and Lexapro 20mg.

    Seems my body is starting to stabilize but here is my recent blood work:


    Testosterone , Serum (Total) 161 Low ng/dL 02
    Bioavailable Testosterone, S 76 Low ng/dL
    Bioavailable Testosterone, % 46.9
    LH 1.6 Low mIU/mL 1.7 - 8.6 01
    FSH 2.8 mIU/mL 1.5 - 12.4 01
    Dihydrotestosterone 26 Low ng/dL
    Cortisol 9.9 ug/dL 01
    Prolactin 11.9 ng/mL 4.0 - 15.2 01
    Estradiol <5.0 Low pg/mL 7.6 - 42.6 01
    IGF-1
    Insulin -Like Growth Factor I 246 ng/mL 98 - 282 03
    Vitamin D, 25-Hydroxy 28.7 Low ng/mL 30.0 - 100.0 01
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Blood work T level 2120-screen-shot-2017-09-03-11.47.53-am.png   Blood work T level 2120-screen-shot-2017-09-03-11.47.40-am.png   Blood work T level 2120-screen-shot-2017-09-03-11.47.21-am.png   Blood work T level 2120-screen-shot-2017-09-03-11.48.09-am.png  
    Last edited by fossilk1; 09-03-2017 at 09:55 AM.

  29. #29
    fossilk1 is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Posts
    111
    Forgot to mention I will see Dr Thomas O'Connor (MetabolicDoc). Hopefully he will have a better idea of what exactly is going on.

    Never heard of low T, low E2, low DHT causing urination issues??

  30. #30
    MToption2's Avatar
    MToption2 is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Posts
    261
    Quote Originally Posted by fossilk1 View Post
    UPDATE:

    Hey guys, so I just passed the 4 month mark and I am now coming up on the 5th month on 09/21. Seems I am starting to feel better but the urination is still there only in the morning but in the afternoon I have more control.

    The Doctor prescribed me VesiCare 5mg and Lexapro 20mg.

    Seems my body is starting to stabilize but here is my recent blood work:


    Testosterone , Serum (Total) 161 Low ng/dL 02
    Bioavailable Testosterone, S 76 Low ng/dL
    Bioavailable Testosterone, % 46.9
    LH 1.6 Low mIU/mL 1.7 - 8.6 01
    FSH 2.8 mIU/mL 1.5 - 12.4 01
    Dihydrotestosterone 26 Low ng/dL
    Cortisol 9.9 ug/dL 01
    Prolactin 11.9 ng/mL 4.0 - 15.2 01
    Estradiol <5.0 Low pg/mL 7.6 - 42.6 01
    IGF-1
    Insulin -Like Growth Factor I 246 ng/mL 98 - 282 03
    Vitamin D, 25-Hydroxy 28.7 Low ng/mL 30.0 - 100.0 01
    Vitamin D is a fat soluble vitamin. It would be preferable to take with a meal. Aids in absorption.

    Why the antidepressants? As explained by others, maybe your depressive symptoms are the result of having low t. Since your LH is still low, have you thought of trying hcg ? If that fails, jump on some trt with an AI. I don't know what your E2 levels were during cycle but it definitely could have contributed to your BPH progression.

  31. #31
    fossilk1 is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Posts
    111
    Quote Originally Posted by MToption2 View Post
    Vitamin D is a fat soluble vitamin. It would be preferable to take with a meal. Aids in absorption.

    Why the antidepressants? As explained by others, maybe your depressive symptoms are the result of having low t. Since your LH is still low, have you thought of trying hcg? If that fails, jump on some trt with an AI. I don't know what your E2 levels were during cycle but it definitely could have contributed to your BPH progression.
    I am taking 10,000iu D3 once a day to supplement my vitamin D issue.

    My doctor doesn't think it is BPH, more Overactive Blader. And the Lexapro isn't for desperation, it's for GAD, just to relax the tension. I was never depressed, to be honest Ativan helps more than the Lexapro. But I can definitely bring up BPH next time again to my doctor. I don't have an enlarged prostate, I'm also 28yrs, and I only get up once around 5 to urinate. Also my PSA was .3. OAB seems to be the diagnoses, possibly from muscle wasting, creating weak bladder muscles?

    Other doctors believe it is extreme anxiety causing fight or flight symptoms.

    I just hope my natural Testosterone will come back. Some doctors are telling me 6 months to a year. I just hope I find some solution to the urination. I just don't want to live with that, that is something that is very hard to manage for life.
    Last edited by fossilk1; 09-04-2017 at 06:03 AM.

  32. #32
    fossilk1 is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Posts
    111
    One last thing... (then I'll be back in a month)


    How long should I wait before considering TRT for life?

    Is it possible for Low T to cause frequent urination? (My theory is low T = anxiety = fight or flight mechanism)

  33. #33
    fossilk1 is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Posts
    111
    Any takers on these last questions? I am going to see one of my Doctors today as a follow up. He will be providing options for me for possible TRT.

  34. #34
    fossilk1 is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Posts
    111
    Update:

    So it turned out my issues was related to very low Estrogen. I am still recovering but my urination issue isnít as frequent as it was before. I can wait anywhere between 3-5 hours now which is a lot better than 15-30min

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •