• 1 Post By chab
  • 1 Post By Strongblood
  • 1 Post By Capebuffalo
  • 1 Post By charger69

Thread: Advice on upcoming cycle.

Hulk88 is offline New Member

Advice on upcoming cycle.

Hello,
    I am 28, 208 lbs, 12-15% bf, bmi shows 25. I have 3 cycles under my belt, I am building a cutting cycle and need some advice.

GOALS:
    - To shred down to under 10%
    - Gain some cardio (which will happen in the long run)

DIET:
    - I have made a complete excel breakdown of my diet of which it is too large to apply here. Dieting is no issue for me.

CYCLE:
    This cycle is designed for 8 weeks, I can push to 10 but prefer 8.

Test Prop: 150MG/EOD
    Tren Ace: 75mg/EOD
    Anavar : 80mg/ED Starting on week 3-8
    Clen : 2 weeks on 2 weeks off

Day 1 20 120
    Day 2 40 100
    Day 3 60 100
    Day 4 80 80
    Day 5 100 60
    Day 6 100 40
    Day 7 120 20

First row= first week
    second row= second week

PCT:
    I have Anastrozole, HCG and Nolva.

I lack skills on PCT so any advice is taken. I want to make sure I have this set up properly. If I am missing anything please let me know or if changes should be made.

Thank you for your time guys.

Quote Originally Posted by Hulk88 View Post
    Hello,
    I am 28, 208 lbs, 12-15% bf, bmi shows 25. I have 3 cycles under my belt, I am building a cutting cycle and need some advice.

GOALS:
    - To shred down to under 10%
    - Gain some cardio (which will happen in the long run)

DIET:
    - I have made a complete excel breakdown of my diet of which it is too large to apply here. Dieting is no issue for me.

CYCLE:
    This cycle is designed for 8 weeks, I can push to 10 but prefer 8.

Test Prop: 150MG/EOD
    Tren Ace: 75mg/EOD
    Anavar : 80mg/ED Starting on week 3-8
    Clen : 2 weeks on 2 weeks off

Day 1 20 120
    Day 2 40 100
    Day 3 60 100
    Day 4 80 80
    Day 5 100 60
    Day 6 100 40
    Day 7 120 20

First row= first week
    second row= second week

PCT:
    I have Anastrozole, HCG and Nolva.

I lack skills on PCT so any advice is taken. I want to make sure I have this set up properly. If I am missing anything please let me know or if changes should be made.

Thank you for your time guys.
    I think this cycle is going to have some hard sides. Clen is a rough cycle and Tren is also. If you are already 12%, why not go with Test Prop and Mast A? Do some cardio and you'll get below 10% pretty easy. I'm over 50 and I can get below 10% if I just watch what I eat for 4 weeks. I just think Tren and Clen together is going to make your life pretty miserable for 8 weeks.
    songdog likes this.

This is all I have on hand, I also have winny. I know its rough on the joints. Also detection time is playing a key here. So with what I have what do you think?

Capebuffalo is offline - MONITOR -
    You will be doing very little cardio with tren . Diet is the way to go.
    Hulk88 and Mooseman33 like this.

charger69 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Capebuffalo
    You will be doing very little cardio with tren. Diet is the way to go.
    I also use tren and winnie in my cutting cycle up to competition and I do a great deal of cardio. Usually start at 12% and go down to single digits for competition. I agree with diet and cardio if not competing. Tren does not affect cardio too much but I need to be careful with winnie and the joints. I have my bottle of glucosamine handy.

Okay so does the cycle itself look good and any advice on the PCT?

Quote Originally Posted by Hulk88
    AAS does not cause you to lose fat. AAS allows you preserve muscle while on a caloric deficit. The function of AAS is determined by your diet. This is why i do not recommend AAS to cut unless you are competing. The consensus is to use your diet and cardio. Clen is not AAS and raises your body temperature.
    Being your 3rd cycle, you are probably using multiple AAS for the first time. This is not recommended especially the use of tren . Tren shuts your system down pretty hard.

It sounds like you are going to do the cycle no matter what so I will offer opinion on the cycle. You could lower the test to 100 mg eod. If you cycle you need a liver protector like NAC and also an AI (arimidex ). HCG is to be used at 500 per week on cycle not in PCT.
    Instead of clen, i would use a EC stack. I just started using it recently and I will not use clen again. Nolva and clomid for PCT

AR's King Silabolin is offline Castle Power
    Quote Originally Posted by charger69 View Post
    AAS does not cause you to lose fat. AAS allows you preserve muscle while on a caloric deficit.
    Very wrong. When u use tren , the temp goes up and it burns fat. Most other drugs too speed up metabolism wich causes fatloss.
    Its much easier to burn fat when on 1000 ng/dl ++ than beein in the 400s.
    Anavar is an example of an aas that burns fat directly.

I guess the reason why many think they look just as fat when cycling, is that they fail on the waterretention control.

My other comments would be, isnt 80 mg ed extremely high. Ive red 5 mg for females, 10-20 for males are completely ok.

For PCT, add in mk677 12,5 mg two times a day. I love this compound in my pcts. Stops cortisol, lots of other pros.
    Last edited by AR's King Silabolin; 05-01-2017 at 11:03 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Silabolin
    Very wrong. When u use tren, the temp goes up and it burns fat. Most other drugs too speed up metabolism wich causes fatloss. Its much easier to burn fat when on 1000 ng/dl ++ than beein in the 400s. Anavar is an example of an aas that burns fat directly. I guess the reason why many think they look just as fat when cycling, is that they fail on the waterretention control. My other comments would be, isnt 80 mg ed extremely high. Ive red 5 mg for females, 10-20 for males are completely ok. For PCT, add in mk677 12,5 mg two times a day. I love this compound in my pcts. Stops cortisol, lots of other pros.
    Ok Sil, I will give you that and throw in a little winny and var also.BUT the amount of fat loss is minimal and one will be discouraged with the results of just tren . Tren is usually used by vets for increasing lean body mass of animals. Even humans use tren for bulking and it increases the apetite. Once again, the diet is what determines the effect of the AAS not the AAS itself. Unfortunately, It is difficult to find studies in humans. If you have any, I would be i terested.
    I only use tren in my cutting cycle to harden and retain muscle tissue not to burn fat. I would be surprised if tren itself could be attributed to a loss of 1% bodyfat.

Quote Originally Posted by Capebuffalo View Post
    You will be doing very little cardio with tren. Diet is the way to go.
    Cape, you know it. I went to help a friend move while on a Tren /Clen cycle. I was weezing so hard carrying a 40lb box that my buddy thought I was having a asthma attack.
    Capebuffalo likes this.

Marcus G is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Hulk88 View Post
    You need clomid for pct to use along side Nolvadex . Anastrozole and hcg should be run on cycle.

Quote Originally Posted by ScotchGuard02 View Post
    Cape, you know it. I went to help a friend move while on a Tren/Clen cycle. I was weezing so hard carrying a 40lb box that my buddy thought I was having a asthma attack.
    I have trouble breathing just going up the stairs on tren . Love the look and the strength but damn.

chab is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Silabolin View Post
    Very wrong. When u use tren, the temp goes up and it burns fat .
    That's some rough scientific explanation there ... same principle as when people think their sweat is the fat dissolving right ?
    Hulk88 likes this.

Strongblood is offline Productive Member
    I'm 4 weeks into a tren Blast now. I can't do squat without sucking and blowing air like I've been on the couch for 6 months! But I look dam good though! Hahahahaha! Whew! Dam! I'm tired now!
    Capebuffalo likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Strongblood View Post
    I'm 4 weeks into a tren Blast now. I can't do squat without sucking and blowing air like I've been on the couch for 6 months! But I look dam good though! Hahahahaha! Whew! Dam! I'm tired now!
    Precisely.
    Hulk88 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Marcus G View Post
    You need clomid for pct to use along side Nolvadex. Anastrozole and hcg should be run on cycle.
    I believe I have clomid, I do have nolva, ana and hcg . do you have an idea of how with ana and hcg on cycle?

*bump*

So I added my diet plan below. Any changes you pros think I should make?

1/2 cup of oatmeal, 1 tablespoon of flaxseed, 2 tablespoon of peanut powder, 2 egg whites
    5 oz. cooked chicken breast, 1 cup of vegetables, 1 greek yogurt
    6 oz. Tuna w/ 2 slices of bread and 1 slice of cheese
    4 oz. Ground turkey, 1 cup of vegetables
    Protein Shake, 48 grams of peanut butter

Quote Originally Posted by Hulk88
    *bump* So I added my diet plan below. Any changes you pros think I should make? 1/2 cup of oatmeal, 1 tablespoon of flaxseed, 2 tablespoon of peanut powder, 2 egg whites 5 oz. cooked chicken breast, 1 cup of vegetables, 1 greek yogurt 6 oz. Tuna w/ 2 slices of bread and 1 slice of cheese 4 oz. Ground turkey, 1 cup of vegetables Protein Shake, 48 grams of peanut butter
    This was the huge excell spreadsheet? With all due respect you know nothing about diet. I eat more than this and I am 4 1/2 weeks from competition. You have no carbs and way too much fat. The first thing you need to do is to know your TDEE.
    If you go to the diet section, there are some real experts there. Your diet is going to give you the opposite of what you want.
    I am coming across pretty strong but really it is trying to help you.
    Hulk88 likes this.

canadian77 is offline Junior Member
    BUT the amount of fat loss is minimal and one will be discouraged with the results of just tren.
    This was not my experience with Tren . It caused me to gain muscle and lose fat simultaneously while consuming 5,000 calories per day. I had to struggle just to eat enough because I was trying to bulk but I couldn't get enough damn food down the pipe and kept losing weight!

The only downsides to Tren was that it killed my sex drive, caused serious acne and gave me hot flashes. Luckily all cleared up after the cycle but Tren made me a beast.

canadian77 is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Strongblood View Post
    So weird. This never happened to me on Tren . Just turned me into a beast. Haven't touched it in 6 years though.

This was the huge excell spreadsheet? With all due respect you know nothing about diet. I eat more than this and I am 4 1/2 weeks from competition. You have no carbs and way too much fat. The first thing you need to do is to know your TDEE.
    If you go to the diet section, there are some real experts there. Your diet is going to give you the opposite of what you want.
    I am coming across pretty strong but really it is trying to help you.

yes it was, I excel everything lol. I did post in diet section.

Thread Information