Like Tree2Likes
  • 2 Post By Nephets

Thread: One injection or spilt injections 500mg Test E

Cadenceleo86 is offline New Member

One injection or spilt injections 500mg Test E

Is there any benefit at all to splitting up a 500mg injection into 2 ,250mg injections eg one on Monday other on say Thursday ... Or would it be better to just pin the whole 500mg's in one go ...?

Nephets is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Cadenceleo86 View Post
    Is there any benefit at all to splitting up a 500mg injection into 2 ,250mg injections eg one on Monday other on say Thursday ... Or would it be better to just pin the whole 500mg's in one go ...?
    Split it. Less pip and much more even test levels.
    DocToxin8 and PT1982 like this.

PT1982 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Either is fine, but the more often you inject, the quicker blood plasma levels will stabilize. Injecting everyday is better than 2x weekly, but the benefits are so minimal that it result wouldn't make much difference. I just like to get nerdy from time to time.

Quote Originally Posted by Cadenceleo86 View Post
    Test E half life is about 14 days. Guys on TRT generally pin once a week while guys on a cycle pin twice per week (half dose each pin). I've noticed that I have less sides when I pin twice a week. I do get lazy and pin once a week on some cycles. It seems like my skin gets oily for a few days and I tend to acne up a little more when I pin once a week. The gains seems to be about the same as pinning twice a week. They both work but pinning twice a week would be better.

600@50 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Once a week or twice a week with test e is fine. There are great explanations given above as to keeping levels more even. The only other things to consider is volume and frequency. If you can do higher volume injections with little or no pip then once a week is fine. If you don't mind multiple pins per week you'll keep your test levels marginally more even.

Thread Information