Thread: Sust 250 Cycle

StillDanyBoy is offline New Member

Question Sust 250 Cycle

My Stats:
    Height: 5'7
    Weight: 155 lb bf%: 10%

So I'm planning on competing a year from now on, my diet currently consists of 3100 kcal, also, I'm getting coached by an ex-ifbb pro, but stillI'm just curious to see what others have to say about my cycle.

Week 1-12: Sust 250 1x week
    Supplements: Carbotein, BCAAs, Creatine.
    PCT is already sorted out.

I got the sust from a Drug Store with a prescription so I'm certain about the mg/ml

Couchlockd is offline Senior Member
    Gtg nice basic entry cycle.

Enjoy

Back In Black is offline Beach Bodybuilder ~Elite-Hall of Fame~
    250mg per week is next to nothing on top of your natural test levels. IMO it’s pointless shutting yourself down for it.

Also a simgle Ester would be better than a blend.

Any HCG ?

What is your PCT plan?
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

StillDanyBoy is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Back In Black View Post
    250mg per week is next to nothing on top of your natural test levels. IMO it’s pointless shutting yourself down for it.

Also a simgle Ester would be better than a blend.

Any HCG ?

What is your PCT plan?
    I thought its close nothings also, but, the way he explained everything to me, is that we have some receptors, and for the sake of understanding we'll think of them as glasses of water, with every injection you fill the glass, when you get too much testosterone the glass will get full and start to drip, this drips are the free roaming testosterone which is thee cause of the unwanted side effects, we're trying to see how my body reacts to this much testosterone after 8 weeks, from that we'll be seeing if we need to add something, withdraw something or stay the same, any thoughts on this? I think its just the safest way to do it

PCT:
    wk 1-5 Clomid 25-50mg/daily
    wk 1-5 Nolva 20mg/daily
    I dont throw an AI in here since I'll be using one on cycle for support (Arimidex )

Couchlockd is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by StillDanyBoy View Post
    I thought its close nothings also, but, the way he explained everything to me, is that we have some receptors, and for the sake of understanding we'll think of them as glasses of water, with every injection you fill the glass, when you get too much testosterone the glass will get full and start to drip, this drips are the free roaming testosterone which is thee cause of the unwanted side effects, we're trying to see how my body reacts to this much testosterone after 8 weeks, from that we'll be seeing if we need to add something, withdraw something or stay the same, any thoughts on this? I think its just the safest way to do it

PCT:
    wk 1-5 Clomid 25-50mg/daily
    wk 1-5 Nolva 20mg/daily
    I dont throw an AI in here since I'll be using one on cycle for support (Arimidex)
    Lol, that is completely and utterly bro science at it's worst.lol

titans2857 is offline New Member
    Saw your other thread, didn't you do your first cycle with 600mg Test and 50mg Dbol ? (https://forums.steroid.com/members-c...ults-pics.html)

Is it wise to go 1/3 dose your first cycle? No offense bro, just trying to learn something here.

Btw congratulations on the result of your first cycle, you looked good in after photo.

PrimoCyp25 is offline New Member
    Even 250mg on your first cycle should give you some decent gains, some people belive that you need to load on gear, and maybe for some it's true, but it's not the case with everyone.
    My 1st cycle ever i did Omnadren 250 like 20 years ago, so I was 19, gain a bit weight but nothing to brag about, I took 3 months off and jumped on same gear, Omnadren 250 once a week and boy I've put on some crazy weight, I have been off gear for 15 years, I'm on my 1st cycle since, take 250 sustanon and 200 deca , it's been about 3 months and my gains have been amazing, so you should be fine.

shaunjohn242002 is offline Associate Member
    Buy another bottle or two and bump that dose up to 500

Testlolblast is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by StillDanyBoy View Post
    My Stats:
    Height: 5'7
    Weight: 155 lb bf%: 10%

So I'm planning on competing a year from now on, my diet currently consists of 3100 kcal, also, I'm getting coached by an ex-ifbb pro, but stillI'm just curious to see what others have to say about my cycle.

Week 1-12: Sust 250 1x week
    Supplements: Carbotein, BCAAs, Creatine.
    PCT is already sorted out.

I got the sust from a Drug Store with a prescription so I'm certain about the mg/ml
    Like almost all of the guys above said the dose is too low for steroid cycle. So yeah the two divided doses of 250mg each time definitely sounds better. In my opinion you can a little bit shorten your cycle to 8 - 10 weeks, but actually that is your choice.

Thread Information