Like Tree3Likes
  • 1 Post By Back In Black
  • 2 Post By Back In Black

Thread: First Cycle Advice

rusty84 is offline New Member

First Cycle Advice

Gday Forum

I've been a member of Steroid .com for a number of years and I've previously posted requesting recommendations and never really knowing or understanding what I was asking or what I was after - Read: I was young. I've been training properly for about 7 years however I've had two shoulder ops and and busted appendix all which screwed with my training for a number of months. I've just commenced my first cycle and I'd like peoples thoughts/opinions on the cycle itself, timeframes, supporting drugs and PCT.

My stats are:
    33, male, 5'10", 80kgs (176lbs)
    Body fat: 18
    Nil cycle history
    I've been training injury free for 2.5/3 years. Prior to that I had a shoulder recon and I was out for 10 months.

Cycle:
    Test E 500mg x 10-12 weeks
    500mg once a week (Sunday)
    Nil supporting drugs at this stage - I've bought hCG and I'm waiting for it to arrive.
    Nil PCT at the moment.

I eat clean, train 5 days a week and do fasted cardio (walk) every morning.

My trainer is helping me out with diet and cycle advice but I want to learn more from him and everyone else.

My short term goal at the moment is to be 85kgs (187lbs) with 8/10% body fat - I'm not suggesting I'd be able to do that on one cycle alone, thats where I want to be at in 6 months. If it happens earlier - Fantastic.

Thanks for reading.

Cheers

Nephets is offline Senior Member
    You shouldn't have started without the hcg . Always have all your stuff, pct included before you start. do you have any AI in there to control your estragen. You may want to consider splitting that test dose to twice a week.

Back In Black is offline Beach Bodybuilder ~Elite-Hall of Fame~
    If that is your trainers recommendation with no ai and no pct and pinning once a week you need to take no further advice from him.

You should be leaner to start a cycle too inho. I'm assuming you are bulking which means you will gain fat too and likely end up over 20% by the end of PCT.

If you are planning on bulking and cutting at the same time, don't. Pick one and stick to it but cutting on your first cycle is a waste of a first cycle.

Read this and get your ancillaries and start taking them asap.

My First Cycle: Planning and Executing a Successful First Cycle
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

Oh, and this isn't your first cycle really seen as you were pinning sustanon 5 years ago.
    songdog likes this.
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

rusty84 is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Back In Black View Post
    Oh, and this isn't your first cycle really seen as you were pinning sustanon 5 years ago.
    I never started Sust. My job got in the way and I wasn't able to.
    Last edited by rusty84; 05-06-2017 at 08:24 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by rusty84 View Post
    I never started Sust. My job got in the way and I wasn't able to.
    You'll forgive me for thinking what I thought based on this snippet that you had been pinning sust for several weeks!

Quote Originally Posted by rusty84 View Post
    I've recently started doing Sust250. 1 pin a week normally on a Sunday. I've got 4 more weeks to go. I've been searching the forum for a specific answer regarding Sust250 detection in a urine test and the time frames but I haven't had any luck. Is anyone able to give me a rough idea?
    marcus300 and songdog like this.
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

Thread Information