Results 1 to 7 of 7
  1. #1
    strelokx is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Posts
    43

    50mg of Anavar on 2 dosages or more?

    Hello to everyone i hace a quick question.

    If you need to take 50mg of anavar and the caps go at 25mg each. You can take 2 dosages 1 pre and 1.post workout. Or do you need to split it in to more dosages?

    I read that anavar is in the body for 8 hours, dont know if correct but. If ypu only take 2 you dont have anavar at least 8 hours in you body so its better to split it more or 2 of 25mg each ED, its ok?

    Thanks

  2. #2
    kingsolomon is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Posts
    1
    Why don't you take 75 mg ed? Best of both. I have 50mg anavar capsules I open them and take 25mg x3 ed.

  3. #3
    Marcus G's Avatar
    Marcus G is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    1,086
    Quote Originally Posted by strelokx View Post
    Hello to everyone i hace a quick question.

    If you need to take 50mg of anavar and the caps go at 25mg each. You can take 2 dosages 1 pre and 1.post workout. Or do you need to split it in to more dosages?

    I read that anavar is in the body for 8 hours, dont know if correct but. If ypu only take 2 you dont have anavar at least 8 hours in you body so its better to split it more or 2 of 25mg each ED, its ok?

    Thanks
    Best taken 8 hours apart for steady plasma levels

  4. #4
    strelokx is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Posts
    43
    Quote Originally Posted by Marcus G View Post

    Best taken 8 hours apart for steady plasma levels
    Yeah but the caps are 25mg and only gonna do 50 ed. So do we need to do a 3 times dosage like 12.5, 12.5 then last one 25? To get the 24 hour?

  5. #5
    Marcus G's Avatar
    Marcus G is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    1,086
    Quote Originally Posted by strelokx View Post
    Yeah but the caps are 25mg and only gonna do 50 ed. So do we need to do a 3 times dosage like 12.5, 12.5 then last one 25? To get the 24 hour?
    No just the two 25mg taken 8 hours apart will be fine

  6. #6
    strelokx is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Posts
    43
    Quote Originally Posted by Marcus G View Post

    No just the two 25mg taken 8 hours apart will be fine
    Oh, ok thanks a lot.

  7. #7
    Ashop's Avatar
    Ashop is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Posts
    9,364
    Quote Originally Posted by Marcus G View Post
    Best taken 8 hours apart for steady plasma levels
    Agreed,,,keep them spilt up every 8 hours (AM/PM) for optimal results.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •