Like Tree9Likes
  • 2 Post By PT1982
  • 1 Post By newbi3
  • 1 Post By Octaneforce
  • 2 Post By Marcus G
  • 1 Post By numbere
  • 1 Post By newbi3
  • 1 Post By MuscleScience

Thread: First timer - seeking first cycle advice!

newbi3 is offline New Member

First timer - seeking first cycle advice!

Hi fam,

New to the forum and the world of steroids ! Seeking advice on my first cycle, i'll keep it short and sweet.

Stats:
    Age 24 (25 next month)
    Approx 190cm
    Weight 89-90kg
    BF 10-15%

Some facts:
    Training for 9 years inconsistently due to studies however now focused on keeping on track!
    Did a bodybuilding comp last year entering at approx 82kg and since then have climbed up to 89-90kg.

Thoughts on cycle?
    16 or 20 weeks
    Test enanthate - 600mcg
    Aromasin - dose recommendation?

Was told to also do Test Propionate for first 4 weeks to kick start the cycle. Any input would be great! I hear it can be a bit harsh for first timers?

PCT
    4 weeks
    Nolvadex - dose recommendation?
    Clomid - dose recommendation?

Obviously going through the mindset of being a bit worried about side effects ect as a first timer so any help with dosages and input would be awesome!

Especially whether to just go with a basic test e or test e stacked with test prop.

Cheers!

PT1982 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Everything looks good to be, unless I've missed something. You'll get great results. The one thing I didn't see is the use of hcg . This is something that we're going to tell you needs to be done. It will help in making recover much easier when you start pct. I would recommend 250ius 2x weekly. That should be plenty to keep the boys up and cause less shrinkage as well. As far as the aromasin goes, I like 12.5mgs daily. Start on the lower side and adjust as or if needed. That ought to be plenty though, but who knows. I would also recommend blood work prior to cycle so that you have a baseline, then follow up bloodwork about 4-6 weeks after pct in order to see how effective pct was and if you fully recovered. I hope I was off assistance. Any more questions, feel free to ask! Good luck

I forgot! Don't fool with test prop as a kickstart. You're asking for potential issues. Let the progress come to you and don't force them. Front loading can be beneficial at times, but this being your first cycle, just do what is tried and true. No shortcuts! Forget the test p. Many will tell you 10-12 weeks duration, and that's not wrong. But shutdown is shutdown. And that's why hcg is so important. I'd say go a minimum of 12 weeks, maximum of 16. Don't go 20. The shorter the better I truly believe because less time being shut down, in theory, equals less time to recovery.
    Last edited by PT1982; 04-28-2017 at 10:24 PM.
    MuscleScience and NACH3 like this.

Quote Originally Posted by PT1982 View Post
    I forgot! Don't fool with test prop as a kickstart. You're asking for potential issues. Let the progress come to you and don't force them. Front loading can be beneficial at times, but this being your first cycle, just do what is tried and true. No shortcuts! Forget the test p. Many will tell you 10-12 weeks duration, and that's not wrong. But shutdown is shutdown. And that's why hcg is so important. I'd say go a minimum of 12 weeks, maximum of 16. Don't go 20. The shorter the better I truly believe because less time being shut down, in theory, equals less time to recovery.
    Thanks for the respond bud! Always keen and happy to keep learning. Gotta keep gaining knowledge!
    Silly question but is there certain brands for HCG or do they all work the same?
    Does HCG come in oral or tablets as well as injections?

If i've read your comment right, my cycle would look something like this?

16 weeks cycle
    Week 1 - 16 Test enanthate - 600mcg per week (2x jabs a week - Wedesday / Saturday)
    Week 1 - 16 Aromasin - 12.5mcgs daily
    Week 1 - 16 HCG - 250mcg? x 2 per week (500mcg)

PCT
    Week 18-22 Noladex
    Week 18-22 Clomid

What dosages would you recommend based on my stats?

Also, i am aware of how to diet and train but should i increase my carbs/proteins (calories) when i am cycling?

Cheers dude!
    PT1982 likes this.

Octaneforce is offline Senior Member
    Blog Entries
    Aromasin id go for 25mg daily split into 2 doses and taken with dietary fats such as a scoop of peanutbutter. Everyone is different but with aromasin its pretty hard to crash your e2.
    Pct should be clomid 75/50/50/50 and nolva 40/20/20/20 meaning week 1 40mg/day, week 2 20mg/day week 3 20mg/day week 4 20mg/day. Ya knowww what im sayin?
    You will grow as much as you eat. Dont be afraid to gain weight. Trying to cut during a beginner cycle is silly if you ask me. This will be the best 3 months of your lifting career. Eat everything in sight (as long as its clean).
    Also id add 600mg of NAC daily. Its for liver health you can get it anywhere
    MuscleScience likes this.

Marcus G is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by newbi3 View Post
    Hi fam,

New to the forum and the world of steroids ! Seeking advice on my first cycle, i'll keep it short and sweet.

Stats:
    Age 24 (25 next month)
    Approx 190cm
    Weight 89-90kg
    BF 10-15%

Some facts:
    Training for 9 years inconsistently due to studies however now focused on keeping on track!
    Did a bodybuilding comp last year entering at approx 82kg and since then have climbed up to 89-90kg.

Thoughts on cycle?
    16 or 20 weeks
    Test enanthate - 600mcg
    Aromasin - dose recommendation?

Was told to also do Test Propionate for first 4 weeks to kick start the cycle. Any input would be great! I hear it can be a bit harsh for first timers?

PCT
    4 weeks
    Nolvadex - dose recommendation?
    Clomid - dose recommendation?

Obviously going through the mindset of being a bit worried about side effects ect as a first timer so any help with dosages and input would be awesome!

Especially whether to just go with a basic test e or test e stacked with test prop.

Cheers!
    First cycle, you don't need anymore than 500mg testosterone and there's no need to do 16 weeks. Also your should use hcg throughout cycle. PCT would be something like clomid 50mg 4 weeks Nolvadex 20mcg 4 weeks
    songdog and chab like this.

numbere is offline RETIRED- Knowledgeable member
    There is a HUGE difference between 10 and 15% body fat.

You should take your AI from day one until the start of PCT.

If you haven't already then you would benefit from reading the thread attached below.

My First Cycle: Planning and Executing a Successful First Cycle

Thanks for the response fellas, taking everything on board and planning ahead!
    Getting closer and closer to taking that step!

Can anyone help clear up the HCG bits for me?

MuscleScience is offline ~AR-Elite-Hall of Famer~
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by PT1982 View Post
    X2 on dropping Test Prop. If this is your very first cycle ever. Your body will blow up on Test E. Enjoy the first cycle and be patient with it, it will be your best one if done right.
    PT1982 likes this.
    “If you can't explain it to a second grader, you probably don't understand it yourself.” Albert Einstein

"Juice slow, train smart, it's a long journey."
    BG

"In a world full of pussies, being a redneck is not a bad thing."
    OB

Body building is a way of life..........but can not get in the way of your life.
    BG

No Source Check Please, I don't know of any.

Depressed? Healthy Way Out!

Tips For Young Lifters

MuscleScience Training Log

Blog Entries
    Thanks for the response fellas, taking everything on board and planning ahead!
    Getting closer and closer to taking that step!

Can anyone help clear up the HCG bits for me?
    You take HCG during the cycle to keep your testicals producing its own T and to
    Keep them from shrinking.
    “If you can't explain it to a second grader, you probably don't understand it yourself.” Albert Einstein

BG

OB

Body building is a way of life..........but can not get in the way of your life.
    BG

Tips For Young Lifters

Quote Originally Posted by MuscleScience View Post
    You take HCG during the cycle to keep your testicals producing its own T and to
    Keep them from shrinking.
    Thanks dude, definitely dropping the prop and going test e with supporting supplements to suppress any negative and unwanted symptoms.

Yep! Aware of that, but in terms of brand is there such thing? Is it oral or capsule?

Blog Entries
    Thanks dude, definitely dropping the prop and going test e with supporting supplements to suppress any negative and unwanted symptoms.

Yep! Aware of that, but in terms of brand is there such thing? Is it oral or capsule?
    Oh, misunderstood your question. It is injectable, you typically get it
    From your source. It comes in a powder form, you reconstitute it with steril bacteriaststic water and inject it subcutaneously.

BG

OB

BG

Tips For Young Lifters

Thanks for the respond bud! Always keen and happy to keep learning. Gotta keep gaining knowledge!
    Silly question but is there certain brands for HCG or do they all work the same?
    Does HCG come in oral or tablets as well as injections?

If i've read your comment right, my cycle would look something like this?

16 weeks cycle
    Week 1 - 16 Test enanthate - 600mcg per week (2x jabs a week - Wedesday / Saturday)
    Week 1 - 16 Aromasin - 12.5mcgs daily
    Week 1 - 16 HCG - 250mcg? x 2 per week (500mcg)

PCT
    Week 18-22 Noladex
    Week 18-22 Clomid

What dosages would you recommend based on my stats?

Also, i am aware of how to diet and train but should i increase my carbs/proteins (calories) when i am cycling?

Cheers dude!
    Looks good. Use real hcg, which is injectable. It's the only way that I've found for sure works. The hcg supps are totally bunk. The test dose is in mgs, not mcgs. I know that was a typo. As far as calories. That's up to you to suit your goals. If you want to add mass, eat at a surplus. Good luck to you!

fit_deskjocky is offline Associate Member

Pregnyl is a brand of HCG . Make sure you buy 7,000ius worth as you'll be injecting it for 14 weeks.

chab is offline Junior Member
    My advice: you do not need more than 500 mg of test for 1st cycle and you can even go lower than that.
    600 mg will only result in more estrogen conversion and you still do not know how to dial your AI right since it is your 1st cycle.
    Don't over-eat or u will gain crazy amounts of fat since you are not running any cutting agent to help boost your metabolism, dial your macros right and increase or decrease depending on your progress.
    Drink a lot of water and enjoy the ride.

Thread Information