PTROIDE is offline Junior Member

First time using ECA Stack (Fast Burn)

Hello

I will try for the first time only ECA stack for help my diet to loose a lot more fat, my stats are 1.75cm, 83kg, 15%bf im on diet about 4 weeks and my macros are P 40% C 35% F 25% about 3000kcal, i am loosing 500gr-600gr bodywheight per week thats all fine with diet.

My ECA stack is per 1 capsule:

50MG ephedrine
    100MG cafeine
    25MG aspirine
    175MG ursina grape

i will take 1 capsule per day, and i think to add more 100mg cafeine, on wake up, is the right way? and its recomendary do weeks off on eca? like 2 on 1 off? or 4 on 1 off?

Thanks

charger69 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by PTROIDE
    Hello I will try for the first time only ECA stack for help my diet to loose a lot more fat, my stats are 1.75cm, 83kg, 15%bf im on diet about 4 weeks and my macros are P 40% C 35% F 25% about 3000kcal, i am loosing 500gr-600gr bodywheight per week thats all fine with diet. My ECA stack is per 1 capsule: 50MG ephedrine 100MG cafeine 25MG aspirine 175MG ursina grape i will take 1 capsule per day, and i think to add more 100mg cafeine, on wake up, is the right way? and its recomendary do weeks off on eca? like 2 on 1 off? or 4 on 1 off? Thanks
    I just did my first EC stack about a month ago so I am not the most experienced person, but this blows clen out of the water. There are studies that the aspirin does not make much of a difference in losing fat in relatively lean people ( Ithink that it was <15%). Some people take for its blood thinning properties. I would take it three times a day and not just once, but be careful. I had to force myself to eat. The cycles that I have seen are for long periods however everyone that I have discussed this with recommends cycling like clen 1 or two weeks onand then 1-2 weeks off. I have heard of people that go for longer periods but take the weekends off.
    The longest I went was one week at a time because I was losing too much weight too quickly. Once I start again, I willl try for a longer period to see what happens.

Thread Information