• 1 Post By PT1982
  • 2 Post By Marcus G
  • 1 Post By PT1982
  • 2 Post By Marcus G
  • 1 Post By songdog

Thread: Cycle Advice/ Input

ThatGuy82 is offline Junior Member

Cycle Advice/ Input

Hello, so this is my 3rd cycle, and I'm hoping to gain a bit of size in lean mass and strength Gains, and maintaining most of it post cycle. I posted some brief personal stats in the new male members forum. I did quite a bit of research this time around, and was on about a $600 budget. My first pin was Monday. What do you all think about this?

Week 1-10 Sust270 inject 540mg weekly
    Week 1-11 Bold200 inject 600mg weekly
    Week 3-11 HCG250iu 500iu weekly
    Week 8-11 Proviron25mg 50mg daily
    Week 9-11 Var10mg 50mg daily
    Week 13-16 Nolva20mg 40/20/10/10mg

Should I utilize the proviron in cycle like I have or switch to pct with the Nolva? Any other thoughts/concerns please chyme in. Thanks in advance

Marcus G is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ThatGuy82 View Post
    Hello, so this is my 3rd cycle, and I'm hoping to gain a bit of size in lean mass and strength Gains, and maintaining most of it post cycle. I posted some brief personal stats in the new male members forum. I did quite a bit of research this time around, and was on about a $600 budget. My first pin was Monday. What do you all think about this?

Should I utilize the proviron in cycle like I have or switch to pct with the Nolva? Any other thoughts/concerns please chyme in. Thanks in advance
    Your pct isn't adequate you need clomid along side Nolvadex . You also need an AI to run on cycle..
    ThatGuy82 likes this.

PT1982 is offline Knowledgeable Member

A lot needs fixed. Hcg from the start. Anavar us a waste running for 3 weeks. Boldenone should be thrown away, seriously. Proviron can be used, but don't expect any physical benefits. It can help with sex drive, but you have test for that. Use Clomid and nolva for pct. Add an AI! With these changes, I saved you a lot of money and you'll get much better results. Simple is always better. You had too many random compounds and you didn't know why you were using them to begin with. Test, hcg, AI, nolva, and Clomid. That's what you'd need to sucessfully run a proper cycle.
    songdog likes this.

Pct schedule:
    Nolva 40/20/20/20/20
    Clomid 100/50/50/50/50

I like a 5 week pct, but 6 weeks is also good and might be better to recover.

Roger that! I was wondering about the Var... When I bought it I thought I was getting 50mg tabs but they were only 10mg and 50tabs so I'll probably just save them for another time. I really like the eq however, just for the vascularity (look) it gave me in my 2nd cycle so I'm definitely gonna continue that as well.

So I'll add some AI in cycle, clomid in pct, and I should be set here? My bro took letrozole as an AI and said he had horrible side effects and felt like a sappy little girl... Is arimidex a better AI?

Thank you everyone already for the responses!! Much appreciated 👍

Roger that! I was wondering about the Var... When I bought it I thought I was getting 50mg tabs but they were only 10mg and 50tabs so I'll probably just save them for another time. I really like the eq however, just for the vascularity (look) it gave me in my 2nd cycle so I'm definitely gonna continue that as well.

So I'll add some AI in cycle, clomid in pct, and I should be set here? My bro took letrozole as an AI and said he had horrible side effects and felt like a sappy little girl... Is arimidex a better AI?

Thank you everyone already for the responses!! Much appreciated ��
    Letrozole should never be used arimidex is fine
    PT1982 and songdog like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Marcus G View Post
    Your pct isn't adequate you need clomid along side Nolvadex. You also need an AI to run on cycle..
    Can I get away with just running Nolvadex for pct though? I know a lot of people recommend using clomid as well, or if one were to choose just one, they would choose clomid over nolva... But I only have the Nolvadex on hand right now... Would it be sufficient enough or am I looking at a really bad outcome with returning to natural T production?

I really want to make sure this time around I do it right, because after my last 2 cycles I had NO pct I place but, will just Nolvadex suffice? It was pretty embarrassing when it was time to do the deed with some female counterparts. No matter what I tried, all I ended up doing was giving out mushroom stamps with a soggy noodle... Also giving them psychological complexities thinking it was THEIR fault for my ED.

Can I get away with just running Nolvadex for pct though? I know a lot of people recommend using clomid as well, or if one were to choose just one, they would choose clomid over nolva... But I only have the Nolvadex on hand right now... Would it be sufficient enough or am I looking at a really bad outcome with returning to natural T production?
    Nolva would be my choice if I only had 1 choice. But we don't. So use both. No need in not using both if you want to do everything right.
    ThatGuy82 likes this.

Yh but you'd be better with clomid as well
    PT1982 and ThatGuy82 like this.

fit_deskjocky is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by PT1982 View Post
    Pct schedule:
    I like a 5 week pct, but 6 weeks is also good and might be better to recover.
    Do you prefer a 5 to 6 week recovery over the 4 on every cycle or is does the amount of compounds change the PCT length?

Quote Originally Posted by PT1982 View Post
    Nolva would be my choice if I only had 1 choice. But we don't. So use both. No need in not using both if you want to do everything right.
    Quote Originally Posted by Marcus G View Post
    Yh but you'd be better with clomid as well
    Alright, I will do my best to get my hands on the clomid. Thank you for the input gentlemen!!

Quote Originally Posted by fit_deskjocky View Post
    Do you prefer a 5 to 6 week recovery over the 4 on every cycle or is does the amount of compounds change the PCT length?
    It's just my preferred method. With deca or other nor-19s, I prefer 6 weeks.

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    I wouldn't start your cycle without everything on hand and it pays to have extra Nova on hand in case Gyno pops up.
    ThatGuy82 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by songdog View Post
    I wouldn't start your cycle without everything on hand and it pays to have extra Nova on hand in case Gyno pops up.
    Right on! I have extra Nolva on hand, and I should be good to go on the clomid being about 3 months out from pct... Should be here when the time comes.

I am still a bit curious about the proviron too... All some said was to can it. I'm wondering why? It sounds like a great addition to pretty much any stack from what I've researched.

"In a performance capacity, Proviron is not used to promote large buildups in mass, although it can serve an important purpose during such a phase of training. We will, however, find Proviron to be far more common in cutting cycles, but once again its purpose will be somewhat unique.

The primary purpose of use is treating androgen deficiencies, age being the most common culprit of the condition. It is, however, also used in pre-pubescent males as well. The hormone is also used as a fertility aid in men and this alone makes it a very unique anabolic steroid as most anabolic steroids tend to have the opposite effect.

Mesterolone is a dihydrotestosterone (DHT) derived anabolic androgenic steroid. Specifically it is a structurally altered DHT hormone possessing the addition of a methyl group at the carbon one position. This allows the hormone to survive oral ingestion by protecting it from hepatic breakdown. This is one of the only oral anabolic steroids that is not C17-alpha alkylated (C17-aa) but instead carries the added methyl group. Oral Primobolan is the other most well-known oral steroid that carries this same methyl group. While the added methyl group does in fact protect it from breakdown, the total bioavailability of Proviron will be far less than most all C17-aa oral steroids . For this reason it has fallen out of popularity among many performance enhancing athletes but as we will see perhaps unjustifiably so.

On a functional basis, Proviron carries four primary traits that largely define its mode of action. First and foremost the Mesterolone hormone has a strong binding affinity to Sex-Hormone-Binding-Globulin (SHBG). In fact, it appears to be one of the strongest anabolic steroids in this regard. By binding to SHBG, a hormone partially responsible for reducing free testosterone , binding SHBG will enhance the amount of circulating free testosterone. More importantly for the anabolic steroid user, it will make a larger percentage of the anabolic steroids used available in a free rather than bound state. A simple way to look at it is the anabolic steroids you’re taking become more powerful and potent.

Proviron also has the ability to interact with the aromatase enzyme, the enzyme responsible for the conversion of testosterone to estrogen. By binding to the aromatase enzyme, Proviron can actually inhibit aromatase activity, thereby offering protection against estrogenic side effects. It will not carry an anti-estrogenic effect near the level of power of an Aromatase Inhibitor (AI) but it will be notable. Depending on the nature of the cycle the individual undertakes it is quite possible for Proviron to take care of all your anti-estrogen needs.

The Mesterolone hormone will also carry a strong binding affinity to the androgen receptor. Once again this will promote the functionality of other steroids to a degree but more importantly promote enhanced metabolic activity through direct lipolysis. Then we’re left with the final issue that surrounds Proviron as a fertility medication. This is an anabolic steroid that does not suppress gonadotropins similarly to other anabolic steroids. With minimal suppression and its extremely strong androgenicity, this will enhance sperm production as androgens are necessary to spermatogenesis stimulation. This not only enhances the amount of sperm produced but greatly and equally important enhances the quality of the sperm. Before we go any further understand Proviron does have the ability to suppress gonadotropins, but there’s a line that has to be crossed for notable suppression to interfere with sperm production".

Thread Information