Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By songdog

Thread: Intramuscular lump

Tekkadan7 is offline New Member

Intramuscular lump

What's up guys so I've been injecting 1cc of test cypionate in my right cheek and 1cc of primobolan in my left. Anyways the right cheek got pretty significant lump in it a few days ago that was extremely sore. The lump isn't red or feverish, it just feels like a strained muscle. I've been stretching it and doing my best to get blood into it during my leg days. But I have another injection scheduled for today, can I still inject there or should I let the muscle fibers heal up?

Marcus G is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Tekkadan7 View Post
    What's up guys so I've been injecting 1cc of test cypionate in my right cheek and 1cc of primobolan in my left. Anyways the right cheek got pretty significant lump in it a few days ago that was extremely sore. The lump isn't red or feverish, it just feels like a strained muscle. I've been stretching it and doing my best to get blood into it during my leg days. But I have another injection scheduled for today, can I still inject there or should I let the muscle fibers heal up?
    Let it heal you only make is worst if you pin that spot..

Quote Originally Posted by Marcus G View Post

Wheres a good spot to inject? Like I said I'm already doing 1cc of Primo in my left side

Also, is that what the lump is? Just strained muscle fibers?

I like shooting delts (side) its most likely just inflamed. If you don't want to pin unfamiliar muscle groups just pick a different spot on the glute...

What size needle do you use? it could be that you didn't go deep enough add thus injected it under the skin which would cause a lump, this is in uncommon. It should just clear up on its own as long as it's not red and hot to touch.

What size needle do you use? it could be that you didn't go deep enough add thus injected it under the skin which would cause a lump, this is in uncommon. It should just clear up on its own as long as it's not red and hot to touch.
    22g 1 inch and it's not hot or red at all

Yh that's sufficient just keep an eye on it, you can take a NSAID such as ibrufen if needed.

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    And why are you not mixing the 2 into 1 syringe? Wat a waste!
    Marcus G likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by songdog View Post
    It's funny you say that because I was going to suggest he man up and pin both in same syringe but I'm also not man enough lol

ThatGuy82 is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by songdog View Post
    Haha second that!

To the op: sounds like just some torn fibers either from the injection site not being "warmed up" beforehand, or the needle moving around a bit due to shaky hands/nerves/gf walking in etc.

I found the best time to inject is right after a hot shower or bath, or just give the muscle a good circular rub down with good pressure to help loosen it up a bit before pinning. Hopefully thats all it is. Good luck man!

Sh0tsf1red is offline Member
    Blog Entries
    It's funny you say that because I was going to suggest he man up and pin both in same syringe but I'm also not man enough lol
    What makes you not man enough? What's the difference to push 2 ml instead of 1? I can't tell the difference

KCMOman is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Tekkadan7
    Needles are inexpensive so I would get the1.5 inch for the cheeks and combine the oils into 1 shot. Doesn't hurt to go a little deeper in the glute.

Update: So I talked to my coach and he believes that my body is reacting to certain chemicals that I'm injecting. Whether it's the compound itself or the BA in the oil. He said when this happens your body releases histamines to combat the foreign chemical in your body if you're sensitive to it. He told me to rest it and move the injections to my delt and put both compounds in one injection. He said if it continues then we can cut back on the dosage for the primobolan which seems to be the compound giving me issues. He said not to massage or heat it and take a antihistamine and keep it elevated

Thread Information