Thread: First post

Maverick7156 is offline New Member

First post

First, hello to everyone. Ive been creeping on this forum for months, soaking as much information from you guys as possible. Im new to the forum, not new to running gear. Ive done several cycles in the past, tried all test I could get my hands on besides suspension, done deca , eq, tren , dbols, anadrol and a couple more, but, by no means an expert, not even above average knowledge. Thats why im coming to you guys 😎.

That said my question for this post is the following:

Im currently running a cycle of 500mg test E/2×250 a week and 300mg tren A/3x100. Im on my fourth shot of test e and the tren. I dont feel anything, which isnt really alarming but my head plays games with me. The only cycle i ever truely felt what i read most people talking about during theirs, was my first cycle ever which was 500mg test E. Immidiately I blew up in weight by like week 1 1/2, I was racking up as much weight in the gym as my tendons could handle. Ever since that cycle i never felt anything close to it and on some nothing at all (same source) which lead me to believe the gear was fake or greatly under dosed. That mentality has followed me till now. The lab that made what im taking is called Genesys. Do you guys think not felling anything specially from the tren ace this few shots in is normall and im i just psyching myself out or something up?

Sorry for the long post and thank you to all whom ive learned a ton from reading your posts.

Marcus G is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Maverick7156 View Post
    First, hello to everyone. Ive been creeping on this forum for months, soaking as much information from you guys as possible. Im new to the forum, not new to running gear. Ive done several cycles in the past, tried all test I could get my hands on besides suspension, done deca , eq, tren , dbols, anadrol and a couple more, but, by no means an expert, not even above average knowledge. Thats why im coming to you guys ��.

That said my question for this post is the following:

Im currently running a cycle of 500mg test E/2×250 a week and 300mg tren A/3x100. Im on my fourth shot of test e and the tren. I dont feel anything, which isnt really alarming but my head plays games with me. The only cycle i ever truely felt what i read most people talking about during theirs, was my first cycle ever which was 500mg test E. Immidiately I blew up in weight by like week 1 1/2, I was racking up as much weight in the gym as my tendons could handle. Ever since that cycle i never felt anything close to it and on some nothing at all (same source) which lead me to believe the gear was fake or greatly under dosed. That mentality has followed me till now. The lab that made what im taking is called Genesys. Do you guys think not felling anything specially from the tren ace this few shots in is normall and im i just psyching myself out or something up?

Sorry for the long post and thank you to all whom ive learned a ton from reading your posts.
    Welcome to the forum. Firstly your only 2 weeks in so you shouldn't be expecting serious changes but you should have noticed a little strength increase. If you bet a blood test for total T. That will tell you if you test is g2g. Are you using hcg or an AI?

No, I havent realy noticed much in the strength increase department. Im not running hcg , im taking arimadex incase of gyno.

Marcus G is offline Knowledgeable Member
    No, I havent realy noticed much in the strength increase department. Im not running hcg, im taking arimadex incase of gyno.
    You should be really using hcg because of the suppressive nature of tren but at least your using an AI. As I mentioned before get a blood testing and that'll tell you

600@50 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I dont feel anything, which isnt really alarming but my head plays games with me. The only cycle i ever truely felt what i read most people talking about during theirs, was my first cycle ever which was 500mg test E. Do you guys think not felling anything specially from the tren ace this few shots in is normall and im i just psyching myself out or something up?
    I start feeling an increase in strength with tren a sometime around the end of week 2. Not drastically but an extra rep here or there. By the end of week 3 I'm feeling more strength and upping the weights and reps. Give it some more time, at least a couple more weeks.

I just got my blood work done today, first time ive done so during a cycle so I guess ill find out in a couple of days and ill post the results. Did feel super good today at the gym today but could be mental. Thanks for the replies and suggestions guys.

Thread Information