Results 1 to 12 of 12
Like Tree4Likes
  • 1 Post By songdog
  • 3 Post By kelkel

Thread: Too late for hcg?

  1. #1
    Nogbad the bad is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Posts
    354

    Too late for hcg?

    Hi,taking my last jab of test tomorrow on this cycle.Someone mentioned hcg ,but i hadn't intended using it.
    Inow have access to it,and was wondering if it would,or would not be worth taking any,bearing in mind
    i'll be starting my pct in two weeks time?
    Thanks.

  2. #2
    songdog's Avatar
    songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    13,516
    You missed the boat bro when you were doing your research remember were it said don't use HCG during pct.
    ScotchGuard02 likes this.

  3. #3
    Nogbad the bad is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Posts
    354
    Quote Originally Posted by songdog View Post
    You missed the boat bro when you were doing your research remember were it said don't use HCG during pct.
    Yeah,i know that it's not to be used during pct bud,it's just that i was advised on here a couple of weeks back,that i
    should use it,even though i thought it was too near the end of cycle to bother.I was unable to source any till yesterday,
    so i just thought i'd ask,even though i thought it too late anyway.Cheers.

  4. #4
    Couchlock is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Posts
    2,737
    Quote Originally Posted by Nogbad the bad View Post

    Yeah,i know that it's not to be used during pct bud,it's just that i was advised on here a couple of weeks back,that i
    should use it,even though i thought it was too near the end of cycle to bother.I was unable to source any till yesterday,
    so i just thought i'd ask,even though i thought it too late anyway.Cheers.
    Well, you made pct, twice as hard as it would have been, if you would have used hcg .

  5. #5
    Nogbad the bad is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Posts
    354
    Slightly vague answers...i'll just assume it's not worth doing it for the next fortnight..cheers.

  6. #6
    Couchlock is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Posts
    2,737
    Quote Originally Posted by Nogbad the bad View Post
    Slightly vague answers...i'll just assume it's not worth doing it for the next fortnight..cheers.
    This is HCG 's role, to maintain testicular size and function somewhat while on cycle and shut down at the pituitary.

    The hcg keeps them "functioning" in spite of the negative feed back loop...

    Basically you never let them go on vacation.

    So during pct, you don't need to wait and wait for them to come back, and get settled in.

    They never left, so they can more easily get into the "groove" of things and get back to work.

    Think of it like taking paid time off for a few weeks. When you finally return to work after a few weeks vacation, you kinda take a week or so to get adjusted to the grind and start being productive again. Compared to the co_worker who never left, your lagging in performance and output

  7. #7
    kelkel's Avatar
    kelkel is online now HRT Specialist ~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~ No Source Checks
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    East Coast Dungeon
    Posts
    27,566
    If you have immediate access to it then yes, it's worth running it up until 3 days prior to pct. Consider something similar to 500 iu's EOD or search up the "Power PCT Protocol" using the search function here and you'll find it fully explained. The Power PCT is a much higher dose but when it comes to HCG anything is better than nothing, imho.
    Last edited by kelkel; 05-06-2017 at 10:54 AM.
    -*- NO SOURCE CHECKS -*-

  8. #8
    Nogbad the bad is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Posts
    354
    Quote Originally Posted by kelkel View Post
    If you have immediate access to it then yes, it's worth running it up until 3 days prior to pct. Consider something similar to 500 iu's EOD or search up the "Power PCT Protocol" using the search function here and you'll find it fully explained. The Power PCT is a much higher dose but when it comes to HCG anything is better than nothing, imho.
    Thanks a bunch!
    That is exactly the kind of answer i was looking for.Cheers

  9. #9
    Nogbad the bad is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Posts
    354
    Well well,got my hcg containing 5000 ui,one ampoule powder,one ampoule bac water.Let the comedy begin.
    Try snapping top off both,only very top comes off,and it's bits and jagged.Been told if glass doesn't snap clean,it could be bogus,but the packaging,etched glass
    etc makes me think otherwise.Try getting needle into bac water,wont reach FUCK!
    Find longer needle,manage to get water into syringe,and into powder splendid! mmmm 1ml of liquid,how do i break that down into dosages of 500ui,i ask myself.
    Aaah,i know,add more bac water,so i can use marks on syringe to guide me.One tenth of liquid equals 500 ui BINGO!
    Add more water,then drop it,so some goes down the side of the sofa,Brilliant!
    Say fuck a few times,then put a bit more water in,then think right,thats around 3 ml so one and half a gap between the lines will give me fuck knows what,
    so eod i'll give myself a shot of fuck knows what,and at least it's obviously not too high a dose,that's if it's any sort of dose at all.
    All done in the failsafe Laurel and Hardy style,so obviously everything will be fine.....fuck fuck fuckity fuck.

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    7,774
    Quote Originally Posted by Nogbad the bad View Post
    Well well,got my hcg containing 5000 ui,one ampoule powder,one ampoule bac water.Let the comedy begin.
    Try snapping top off both,only very top comes off,and it's bits and jagged.Been told if glass doesn't snap clean,it could be bogus,but the packaging,etched glass
    etc makes me think otherwise. What you want to do is to scrape the neck of the ampule with a file, sandpaper, or anything rough. This creates a localized stress area at the neck and it'll break off very clean.

    Try getting needle into bac water,wont reach FUCK! You can still scrape the neck of the ampule and break it clean. Not too late.

    Find longer needle,manage to get water into syringe,and into powder splendid! mmmm 1ml of liquid,how do i break that down into dosages of 500ui,i ask myself.
    Aaah,i know,add more bac water,so i can use marks on syringe to guide me.One tenth of liquid equals 500 ui BINGO!
    Add more water,then drop it,so some goes down the side of the sofa,Brilliant! Man, can't win for losing. LOL

    Say fuck a few times,then put a bit more water in,then think right,thats around 3 ml so one and half a gap between the lines will give me fuck knows what,
    so eod i'll give myself a shot of fuck knows what,and at least it's obviously not too high a dose,that's if it's any sort of dose at all.
    All done in the failsafe Laurel and Hardy style,so obviously everything will be fine.....fuck fuck fuckity fuck.
    If you're trying to shoot 500iu/shot, just add 1ml of BW into the vial. So every 10 on the insulin needle will be 500iu. If you add 3ml of BW, then 30 on the insulin needle is 500iu. Either way, you should be GTG.

  11. #11
    Nogbad the bad is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Posts
    354
    Quote Originally Posted by ScotchGuard02 View Post
    If you're trying to shoot 500iu/shot, just add 1ml of BW into the vial. So every 10 on the insulin needle will be 500iu. If you add 3ml of BW, then 30 on the insulin needle is 500iu. Either way, you should be GTG.
    Thing is bud,if i'd seen inside the box beforehand,i'm not sure
    i'd have bothered.What's wrong with putting it in those rubber sealed vials,where you tip them upside down,and just push the needle in?
    I've used peptides before,and that's how they were packaged--piece of cake.I certainly don't expect to use files n shit on medical stuff.
    The other thing you mentioned,regarding the insulin needle,well they are only around half an inch long,and because i couldn't tip the ampoule upside down,
    i had to use a standard syringe,with a long needle to get the fucker out.
    Actually,considering the comedy of it all,i'm surprised i didn't tip it upside down,and say,"Well Stanley,that's another fine mess".

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    7,774
    Quote Originally Posted by Nogbad the bad View Post
    Thing is bud,if i'd seen inside the box beforehand,i'm not sure
    i'd have bothered.What's wrong with putting it in those rubber sealed vials,where you tip them upside down,and just push the needle in?
    I've used peptides before,and that's how they were packaged--piece of cake.I certainly don't expect to use files n shit on medical stuff.
    The other thing you mentioned,regarding the insulin needle,well they are only around half an inch long,and because i couldn't tip the ampoule upside down,
    i had to use a standard syringe,with a long needle to get the fucker out.
    Actually,considering the comedy of it all,i'm surprised i didn't tip it upside down,and say,"Well Stanley,that's another fine mess".
    LOL, as long as you get the HCG into the body... SUCCESS!

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •