Like Tree7Likes
  • 1 Post By Capebuffalo
  • 2 Post By songdog
  • 3 Post By marcus300
  • 1 Post By songdog

Thread: Only tbol first cycle

barucho is offline New Member

Only tbol first cycle

im going to do a ''bulk'' cycle only w tbol, it will last for 4 weeks and i ll be using 40mg ed
    pct: 20mg nolva ed
    height: 5' 5''
    weight: 136 lbs
    i started training 2 months ago and decided to do this cycle, if anyone could tell me if it s good and how many lbs it will give me i ll be thankful

Capebuffalo is offline - MONITOR -

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    I can't tell you how many lbs you will gain.But wat I can tell you is you can really mess your body up doing aas at your age.Ed no libido depression for starters.And on top of that you only started lifting 2 months ago! How about some tore ligaments or tore tendons beacuse your muscles will get bigger faster than those will.I suggest you stop now.
    Capebuffalo and marcus300 like this.

thanks bro, i agree with you about tore ligaments and tore tendons, but i am doing progressive load to strenghten them and i ve almost learned the good form of the exercises. i ve been lifting for 2 months and doing some adapting trainings since last year. my diet plan is 100% bc i am learning about protein and nutrition since 2015 when i used to swim everyday. and yea, i ve been studying aas very hard to know what to do, and i know all the advantages, disadvantages and the risks i will be exposed. i will start the cycle in two or three weeks and then i will show you the results. any more suggestions or tips?

chab is offline Junior Member
    I will talk to you in a nice way before u get bashed by others.
    You should never touch any steroids before 25 years old and before u have been trainning for some years and reach a plateau.
    Oral only cycles are horrible and u should never do it.
    U seem to have no education about AAS, Do you know what is an AI ? Do u know about proper PCT ? Do u kow why you should run test in every cycle ?
    Do u know what is HCG ?
    Why are u using tbol to bulk ?
    What is your nutrional plan ?
    After u answer all of the above correctly then you will be ready to cycle ..

Nephets is offline Senior Member
    Please read the sticky we have here on how to run a proper cycle. Don't take that as me giving you the go ahead that this is a good idea, but more to show you how much more you have to learn before you start.

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    You need to build a natural foundation and this will take you at least a couple of years no matter what training your doing. You also shouldn't stop production of your natural testosterone when its not fully developed. You also need to learn how to eat to grow because with your natural test and training you'll make far better maintainable gains than a tbol cycle. Another area learn how your body grows and what kind of training makes your body respond.

You dont need steroids at your age weight and experience
    ghettoboyd, songdog and PT1982 like this.

Sh0tsf1red is offline Member
    Blog Entries
    Tbol only cycles aren't with it unless you have a testosterone base, like a TRT dose.

I agree with everyone else, you're way to young and in experienced to do this. If you don't do it right you'll regret it the rest if your life

Quote Originally Posted by Sh0tsf1red View Post
    Tbol only cycles aren't with it unless you have a testosterone base, like a TRT dose.

I agree with everyone else, you're way to young and in experienced to do this. If you don't do it right you'll regret it the rest if your life
    I hope you mean by doing it right means waiting until he is old enough.This needs to be said so youg kids don't get the wrong idea.

AR's King Silabolin is offline Castle Power
    Cape..he is 18...why dont u change your avatar...jesus man

Quote Originally Posted by Silabolin View Post
    Cape..he is 18...why dont u change your avatar...jesus man
    Lets be good now and not get anything going bro.
    PT1982 likes this.

AR's King Silabolin is offline Castle Power
    Quote Originally Posted by songdog View Post

Lets be good now and not get anything going bro.
    But....ok..no prob bro

Quote Originally Posted by chab View Post
    I will talk to you in a nice way before u get bashed by others.
    You should never touch any steroids before 25 years old and before u have been trainning for some years and reach a plateau.
    Oral only cycles are horrible and u should never do it.
    U seem to have no education about AAS, Do you know what is an AI ? Do u know about proper PCT ? Do u kow why you should run test in every cycle ?
    Do u know what is HCG ?
    Why are u using tbol to bulk ?
    What is your nutrional plan ?
    After u answer all of the above correctly then you will be ready to cycle ..
    i decided to use tbol bc he does not supress test levels too much in a low dose (40 mg ed, depending on how my body reactz the pct wont be necessary, otherwise i will use nolva 20mg ed), he does not aromatize (which means i wont have to use arimidex or any other ai) and it gives strenght also (i quite like powerlifting, i train more like a powerlifter than a bodybuilder) and i decided to bulk w this steroid to extract the maximum benefit from it.
    i have been eating according to my diet plan and i have already put on 12lbs since i started to lift. in my breakfast i eat 200g of rolled oats and 300g of chicken breast sometimes with a cup of milk. at the end of the day my macros are 170 grams of protein, 420 grams of carbs and 80 grams of fat.

Quote Originally Posted by Sh0tsf1red View Post

thanks for the tip bro, depending on how my body reacts i ll add sustanon in a low dose to the cycle, but i think it wont be necessary as i will be using only 40mg of tbol

Quote Originally Posted by songdog View Post
    I hope you mean by doing it right means waiting until he is old enough.This needs to be said so youg kids don't get the wrong idea.
    i got your opinion, doing a cycle until i am 21 years old involves more risks than after this age, but i am aware of them and i think i have sufficient knowledge to do this, thanks for the help brah

Quote Originally Posted by barucho View Post
    i got your opinion, doing a cycle until i am 21 years old involves more risks than after this age, but i am aware of them and i think i have sufficient knowledge to do this, thanks for the help brah
    No it's 25 yrs old good luck and shut down is shut down there is no in between.

Coco0177 is offline Junior Member
    Man...right now you won't be even in a point you will gain anything by doing a cycle and especially a oral one.not only you will lose a good 1st cycle which you must get the most out of it.you will mess your endo and you will lose everything and end up smaller even than before you started.take some creatine and a preworkout eat alot and you will gain.the ladies don't like guys with penis issues.2 months is nothing.if someone with experience watches what you are doing he will find so many mistakes.reconsider what are you gonna do.you are gonna pop some pills..some dude makes in a basent ..also..

YOU NEED PCT
    YOU NEED AI
    YOU NEED LIVER PROTECTION
    YOU NEED ONLY TEST FOR 1ST CYCLE.
    YOU NEED TO BE AT LEAST 25

people are not stupid following these rules.don't try to be a special snowflake .human body is sensitive and you should not toy around with stuff you don't know bout.

Couchlock is offline Banned

Lol. Your cocky and clueless.

That's a bad combo.

You do realize 40 mg of var, is going to do worse than natty alone.

Your taking just enough of a oral steroid to shut your own hormones OFF. then your going to lift and expect to build muscle with no muscle supporting hormones in your body.

Now lets say you added about 250mg test 1x a week, you are now just at a physiological level of test,nothing that's going to support quick tissue growth. Your dosing anavar soo low it will not do much even with about 250mg test per week. Hell even with 500 mg test, 40 mg var is pointless.

Up the var to 60, add test at 500

If you ain't ready for that,then you ain't ready at all. And your not ready from what I see here in the posts

But I digress, do whatcha lyke.

hammerheart is offline Knowledgeable Member
    You want to put your body into a lose-lose situation - sacrifice your HTPA at the altar of gains while not minding the fact you might not retain any and even risk developing life-long ED.

If your natural T fails to come back know that doctors will be reluctant to prescribe TRT because of young age.

Just some simple fact for you to consider.

Fush is offline New Member
    height: 5' 5''
    weight: 136 lbs
    i started training 2 months ago
    i'm surprised people here are even discussing your AAS use.

your progressive resistance training is not even pass the beginning stages at all.
    if you ask me about smolov or some fancy routine to build yourself up, i will say you need a stronger base before you get into the advance. asking about AAS use and il think you are just trolling.

Couchlock is offline Banned

i decided to use tbol bc he does not supress test levels too much in a low dose (40 mg ed, depending on how my body reactz the pct wont be necessary, otherwise i will use nolva 20mg ed), he does not aromatize (which means i wont have to use arimidex or any other ai) and it gives strenght also (i quite like powerlifting, i train more like a powerlifter than a bodybuilder) and i decided to bulk w this steroid to extract the maximum benefit from it.
    i have been eating according to my diet plan and i have already put on 12lbs since i started to lift. in my breakfast i eat 200g of rolled oats and 300g of chicken breast sometimes with a cup of milk. at the end of the day my macros are 170 grams of protein, 420 grams of carbs and 80 grams of fat.
    Out of curiosity, can you rep your bodyweight on bench press at least 6 times?

My avatar is 5'6" at 133lbs

I was getting 275 at that weight easily, controlled, no bounce, 1 sec pause, ass flat even up

tempest818 is offline Associate Member
    I'm 23, had my cycle training and diet nailed down and u guys gave me a harder time than this kid goddamnit !

Thread Information