• 1 Post By WrongRoute

Thread: 2nd Cycle Log- Test E 600mg/wk PICS

WrongRoute is offline New Member

2nd Cycle Log- Test E 600mg/wk PICS

STATS:
    23 y.o.
    195lbs
    Bf- 14% (+/- 2%)Calipers
    BTW: I have been on this site over the course of the last probably 9 years reading logs and forums, other knowledge came from reading Anabolics 2006e.d. / Encyclopedia of Bodybuilding / Medical Journals on NCBI / my dietitian
    Cycle History: 3 years ago ran Test E 500mg/ew week 1-12 w/ Dbol 50mg/ed week 1-4

Hows it going everyone?
    Brief History: I got into lifting sophomore yr highschool through sophomore year of college, ran a cycle young which went well, but got too into partying and got way off track around same time PCT was starting and lost pretty much everything. Got real out of shape and barely lifted for 2 years. Last year I got fed up with my body and met with a R.D. I knew to get my diet back on track. Went from starting 220lbs at 25% body fat to 178lbs at 12% bodyfat. I spent this time getting very invested in studying Nutritional Biochemistry, the various steroid compounds and their processes, and bodybuilding. I am nowhere near ready to compete or anything, but in the future, I certainly would consider it. After getting back in shape, I re-fell in love with the sport and now know I am capable of reaching my goals.

I am running another cycle post cut, which I started 4 weeks ago. I should have waited and clean bulked for a bit to get my metabolism/hormones back in check after strict cutting diet and get my lbm up, but I let my impulsive behavior get the best of me. This being said, whats done is done, so I wanted to come here to record my progress and get advice along the way.

* I started too young, I am aware. I am still too young, I am aware. I am not big enough, I am aware. My bf is too high, I am aware. Please keep criticism to positive advice, not redundant bashing. I'm fully informed of the consequences to my actions.

GOALS
    So after dropping all that weight and getting lean, I was pretty dissatisfied with my lbm. My goal is to add 15lbs of lean muscle, minimize bodyfat gain. I definitely added too much fat the first 2 weeks of the cycle with my diet off track and not being able to train hard with a neck injury. My LBM was around 158-162. I would like it to be around 175lbs. I prefer the classic physique look, Jeff Seid has a great build IMO. I know I am very far from but got to have a goal lol.

CYCLE:
    WEEK 1-14
    Test E 600mg/ew (300mg e3/5d)
    Adex .25/eod

WEEK 6-16
    HcG 250iu e3.5d

WEEK 16-20
    Nolva 40/40/20/20
    Clomid 100/50/50/50

DIET
    2810 kcal Meal Plan (2550kcal Off Day)
    90g Fat (100g Exercise day) 180g Protein 310g CHO (250g Off Days)

Breakfast: (80g CHO, 50g Protein, 20g Fat)
    2 Eggs and 1 cup Egg Whites (38g Protein, 10g Fat)
    1 cup (Dry Measure) Oats OR 1.5 cup Potato OR 2 cup Cereal (40g CHO, 5g Protein)
    1 cup/piece of Fruit (20g CHO)
    ¼ cup Avocado OR ¼ cup Cheese OR ½ Tbsp Oil

OR 1.5 scoops Whey with 10oz almond milk, ½ cup oats, 1 cup berries, ½ banana, 2 Tbsp Peanut Butter

Snack: (20g CHO, 15g Protein, 32g Fat)

½ cup Almonds (32g Fat, 16g CHO, 16g Protein) OR 1/4 cup Almond Butter
    1 cup/piece of Fruit (20g CHO)

Lunch: (70g CHO, 55g Protein, 20g Fat)
    6oz Steak/Salmon/Cod/Flounder/Halibut/Chicken/Turkey/Beef (42g Protein, 10g Fat)
    1.5 cup Quinoa/Sweet Potato/Rice/Pasta (63g CHO, 9g Protein)
    1-cup cooked Non-Starchy Vegetables (8g CHO)
    ½ cup Avocado (12g Fat, 9g CHO, 2g Protein) OR 1 Tbsp Oil OR 2 Tbsp Dressing
    (Easy Chipotle Meal bowl with guac on the side )

Pre: (30g CHO, 5g Protein, 10g Fat) Pre-workout Meal ** Skip on off days

1 Piece OR 1.5 cup Fruit (30g CHO)
    1 Tbsp Almond Butter (8g Fat, 4g CHO, 4g Protein)
    OR LaraBar as easy pre-workout snack

Dinner: (70g CHO, 55g Protein, 20g Fat)
    6oz Steak/Salmon/Cod/Flounder/Halibut/Chicken/Turkey (42g Protein, 10g Fat)
    1.5 cup Quinoa/Sweet Potato/Rice/Pasta (63g CHO, 9g Protein)
    *1 cup Extra on training Days (2.5 cups total)
    1 cup cooked Non-Starchy Vegetables (8g CHO)
    ½ cup Avocado (12g Fat, 9g CHO, 2g Protein) OR 1 Tbsp Oil OR 2 Tbsp Dressing

Evening: Option of 1 scoop protein with water/almond milk to curb appetite

I often sub protein bars due to busy work schedule.

WORKOUT

FST-7 REGIMEN

BI/TRI
    CHEST/QUADS
    OFF
    BACK/GLUTES
    SHOULDERS/CALVES
    OFF
    Then Repeat. I do 6 day rotations, I feel on cycle, recovery is quicker so an off day can be removed but thats personal preference.

PRE-MEASUREMENTS/STATS

WEIGHT -180LBS
    BF% -12.5%
    CHEST -40"
    BI -15.2"
    THIGH -22"
    WAIST -35"
    NAVEL -34"
    FOREARM -12.5"
    CALF -15.2"
    SHOULDER WIDTH -50.4"

LIFTS
    BENCH - 185X6
    DEADLIFT - 285X3
    MILITARY - 155X5
    SQUAT - 265X5
    INCLINE DB PRESS - 55X8
    CLOSE GRIP BP - 135X6

NOTES
    The very first day I pinned I pulled my neck playing bball lol. Diet was way off and could hardly move for a few days.

Didnt start Adex til a few days ago, started holding a ton of water and weight jumped. Lost a good bit of it now though.

PRECUT PIC TO POST CUT/PRECYCLE PIC
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20160406_001742.jpg 
Views:	514 
Size:	105.9 KB 
ID:	169089Attachment 169090
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 2nd Cycle Log- Test E 600mg/wk PICS-20170306_191054_4.jpg  
    Last edited by WrongRoute; 05-01-2017 at 09:35 PM.

WEEK 4 UPDATE

Now that my diet is back in check, and water weight down, I feel much better. Still pissed I put on a decent share of fat being sloppy the first 2 weeks, but I made my bed and gotta sleep in it. I may use the last four weeks of the cycle to cut if I put on enough lean muscle in the remaining 6 weeks. Figured this will preserve a little more muscle rather than doing all the cutting post pct. Stats are below, happy with progress so far aside from waist/navals. I also included my pre caliper measurements and my current caliper measurements. The pre measurements are from a 7 fold from the dietitian, my current was only a 3 fold. Enjoy...

WEIGHT -195LBS
    BF% -15%ISH
    CHEST -44"
    BI -16"
    THIGH -23.3"
    WAIST -36.2"
    NAVEL -35.5"
    FOREARM -13.6"
    CALF -16"
    SHOULDER WIDTH -51.3"

LIFTS
    BENCH - 225X5
    DEADLIFT - 315X3
    MILITARY - 180X5
    SQUAT - 295X5
    INCLINE DB PRESS - 70X8
    CLOSE GRIP BP - 165X6

CALIPERS PRE
    CHEST-6
    AB-18
    THIGH-11
    TRI-13
    SCAP -9
    LLIAC -10
    MIDAX-7

CALIPERS CURRENT
    CHEST-8
    AB-20
    THIGH-12

2 WEEKS BEFORE CYCLE VS WEEK 1 ON CYCLE VS WEEK 4 ON CYCLE

Name:	20170306_191054_4.jpg 
Views:	160 
Size:	181.1 KB 
ID:	169100

Name:	20170402_225420_2.jpg 
Views:	537 
Size:	223.7 KB 
ID:	169092

Name:	20170424_225658.jpg 
Views:	615 
Size:	382.5 KB 
ID:	169091
    Last edited by WrongRoute; 05-01-2017 at 09:36 PM.

PT1982 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I'll be following. You have a ton of work to do, so make sure you're working hard in the gym as well as out. You can do it, but you have to be willing.

tempest818 is offline Associate Member
    Good luck dude I'm going to run the same cycle soon! Similar stats but more bf. Looking to hop on in about 2 weeks!!

fit_deskjocky is offline Associate Member
    We all have those muscles that respond well to training. Your's are your side delts and lats, good progress on those. Now need to focus on your weak lifts. Your legs should be progressing more quickly. Are you doing leg ext and curls too, leg presses, sumo deadlifts RDLs. Leg progression maybe more difficult if you are taller. What is your height? I didn't see height anywhere in your initial 2 posts.

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    Coming good bf around 20%

-PT1982
    That I do, and that I will. When saying I want to compete, I mean like a year from now at the earliest btw, didnt want anyone thinking I had a inflated self-perception or anything haha. Just a goal of mine, I love sports and art and personally, BB is both.
    Last edited by WrongRoute; 05-01-2017 at 06:25 PM.
    PT1982 likes this.

-Songdog
    I think a lil under 20%, atleast in person. (definitely possible but Id rather pretend not lol). After the 7 fold, we kinda realized how much of my fat lies direct around my naval. My scaps, thighs, and chest were so disproportionate compared to belly, and my lower abs would pop around 177, where 180-182 they would hardly be visible. I recently tightened calories, and moved majority of carbs around or before workout. Im trying to train abs heavy so there is some more viability when Im under 14%. I'll get a dexa done post cycle before I cut so I know beforehand.
    Last edited by WrongRoute; 05-01-2017 at 06:26 PM.

-fit_deskjocky
    Yeah I have been focusing extra on my delts, since I have naturally wide hips, I want to get my proportions more toward a classic physique. My other main focuses are chest thickness and back thickness. I'm 6'/ 6'1", but my arms are long as hell so my chest has always been a hard grower. My arms grow so quick that they end up dominating most of my presses, so I have been adding alot more fly type exercises in addition to heavy inclines.

As for the legs, I wont lie, they have been neglected the first 2 weeks. I pulled my neck out and missed leg day first week, second week family came into town and skipped the gym a day, happened to be leg day. Thats why I decided to spread them out over the week rather than 1 day so they will always get hit regardless if Im busy. My legs grow quick too so I should start seeing some progress by next week or two.

Hit back today, and pretty positive plasma levels are getting up there and the gains should start picking up speed. Before I get to the gym lately, I have been feeling kinda weak and even after 1 set or 2, I feel kinda fatigued. Then the pump hits and I just start cranking out much heavier weight and never seem to get tired. Usually with FST-7, Im done within 35-45min. Now, Im there atleast an hour to 2 hours including abs. I hate waiting for long esters but oh is it wonderful when they start kickin.

My last cycle was just a sloppy, pig out shit show so I do have a question. Before the cycle, my dietitian set me up to gain around .5 lbs a week. He said that will put on around 1 to 2 pounds a month. With this cycle, what should I be trying to gain per week to ensure it is still lean? Should I be seeing about a pound?

I've read a few medical journals on supra-physiological doses of test w/resistance training vs placebo, and it appears most experimental subjects gained about 18lbs lbm, and dropped 5lbs fat mass. Even groups who were subject to test injection without training, added about 8lbs lbm. Yet I see so many people saying your lucky to put on 10lbs in a cycle. I just figure if my diet is 100% on like it has been these last two weeks, and Im training right, 10lbs shouldnt be a problem at all.

Any thoughts? I was also surprised to see so many studies show a decrease in fat mass due to the effects on cell lipolysis. There subjects certainly werent on as strict of a diet as I am, and most training regimes were only 3x a week. This being said, why do so many people say it is impossible to lose fat and gain muscle? If you can manipulate nutrient partitioning with diet, create an anabolic atmosphere for protein synthesis, and have the test to aid in both plus prevent catabolic breakdown, why cant you do both?

-Tempest818
    Thank ya, same to you!
    Last edited by WrongRoute; 05-01-2017 at 06:55 PM.

PT1982 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by WrongRoute View Post
    -PT1982
    That I do, and that I will. When saying I want to compete, I mean like a year from now at the earliest btw, didnt want anyone thinking I had a inflated self-perception or anything haha. Just a goal of mine, I love sports and art and personally, BB is both.
    Heck yeah dude. I'm not bashing at all. I'm just trying to get you motivated. You know what you have to work on. You can get there and I'm telling you to go all in on it. Work your butt off and give it your all! If your mind is where it needs to be, the sky is the limit.

Quote Originally Posted by PT1982 View Post
    Heck yeah dude. I'm not bashing at all. I'm just trying to get you motivated. You know what you have to work on. You can get there and I'm telling you to go all in on it. Work your butt off and give it your all! If your mind is where it needs to be, the sky is the limit.
    Right on brother, I know you aint, no worries. Everyone starts somewhere eh? Ill be posting more often and more detailed now that my water retention is controlled and Im about 4 weeks in so changes should be more noticeable. Biggest thing will be monitoring my diet and making changes where needed. It was hard to tell the first few weeks since I started after a cut and gained so much water weight.

EDIT
    I added a picture from right after my cut, 2 weeks before I started the cycle. That picture is when I was dry and a bit leaner, more accurately shows my beginning size (or lack there of) haha.

Anyone know when you get full access to the forum? I cant even go to my profile to find my thread haha nor see likes or anything..

DAY 30

BENCH - 235X6
    DEADLIFT - 335X5
    MILITARY - 185X8
    SQUAT - 315X5
    INCLINE DB PRESS - 75X10
    CLOSE GRIP BP - 185X6

Ill add weight and measurements tomorrow. Feeling strong as hell, energy is good, mood is good, no sides thus far aside from a couple extra pimples here and there. I usually never get acne though so nothing too unusual. Def high libido which is nice, mine is typically on the lower end so its a great perk haha. Not happy with the bodyfat Ive put on though. My diet has been fine last 2 weeks, but there still was some minimal fat gain. If I wouldnt have been so loose the first 2 weeks, and gained fat at the rate I am now, I would be fine but its really bugging me. Highly considering either cutting a few pounds for 2 weeks, or staying on the lean bulk for another 4 weeks, then switching to a cut for the remainder of the cycle. Figure this will prevent muscle loss rather than doing it after pct. Even just 4-8 lbs would be nice. May even run the cycle for 14 weeks, bulk for 2 more, cut for 4, then lean bulk the last 4 weeks before pct. Who knows haha we will see how things go once everything is full force and I start packing on some more size. Ill be posting some more pics tomorrow, as well as more before pictures for comparison.

DAY 32

MEASUREMENTS

WEIGHT -195LBS
    BF% -15%ISH
    CHEST -44"
    BI -16.3"
    THIGH -23.3"
    WAIST -36.3"
    NAVEL -35.6"
    FOREARM -13.8"
    CALF -16.2"
    SHOULDER WIDTH -53"

CALIPERS
    CHEST-8
    AB-21
    THIGH-12

Here are some better pics for yall.

DAY 1 Somewhere around 195

Name:	WEEK 1 LOG.jpg 
Views:	222 
Size:	1.33 MB 
ID:	169188

DAY 32 Around 200

Name:	WEEK 4 LOG.jpg 
Views:	449 
Size:	351.8 KB 
ID:	169189

POST-CUT/DAY1/DAY32 180lbs to 195ish to 200ish

Name:	start-day 32.jpg 
Views:	322 
Size:	1.22 MB 
ID:	169190

A little over 4 weeks now, diet is straightened out, taking in between 2500kcal-3500kcal depending on my workout and what I got going on that day. Weight is still shooting up, may have to cut calories a little bit, or atleast cut back on the the 3500kcal days. All my lifts are up, no sides, continuing .25mg adex ed to control water. Happy thus far but definitely looking forward to cutting. Im thinking Ill continue the bulk for another 4 weeks, then switch to maintenance for 2 weeks, then go at a 500kcal deficit for another 4 weeks before ending my cycle. Id like to trim some fat while still on so I can prevent muscle loss as opposed to trying to cut after pct. If I were to wait til the after, I would want a month continuing to bulk until my natty levels are back, which means Id be packing on even more fat which I want to avoid. I figure if I bulk for another 4 weeks, I should be able to keep 5-10lbs muscle when all is said and done. Ill probably toss winny in for the last 4 weeks as well. I will begin HcG here in another week or two.
    Last edited by WrongRoute; 05-07-2017 at 10:19 PM.

I moved this to thr Members Results section if anyone wants to continue to follow.

Thread Information