Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree11Likes

Thread: Insulin protocol thoughts

tice1212 is offline Productive Member

Insulin protocol thoughts

I know that not eating carbs with insulin use is a bad and very hard thing to do. I find this protocol very interesting. Using gluconeogenesis instead of carbs. 600+ carbs but he doesn't mention how much fat (percentage) and timing to have the fats. https://thinksteroids.com/articles/u...sulin-program/
    Elvishk likes this.

Chicagotarsier is offline Senior Member
    Riddle me this Batman

Why does a guy pinning 7-20 grams a week of substance care about fat addition when they have T3 and Clen and uppers at their disposal? I mean come on. So you think they are going to put themselves in a weakened state pushing weights to gain bulk when their goal is to gain bulk?

Bulk if you are bulking
    Cut if you are cutting

My take on the article is someone is trying a theoretical approach to something they have never tried before.
    PT1982 likes this.

Mr.BB is offline Anabolic Member
    Not interesting at all.

Better name for it is dangerous, not interesting.

Plus the authors assumptions doesnt makes him sound very knowledgeable.
    PT1982 likes this.

cousinmuscles is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I wont claim I have studied medicine but I have several family members who are diabetics and use insulin . This just seems so wrong that you're literally risking your life. Again not that I have a degree in medicine but common sense has it that you will faint before your body manages to produce enough glucose from gluconeogenesis.

Quote Originally Posted by Chicagotarsier View Post
    Riddle me this Batman

Why does a guy pinning 7-20 grams a week of substance care about fat addition
    Lmfao very true. I'm just a f*cking nutcase and at times reckless. But research and make sure sh*t is some what in place to not get hurt.
    What would be a good protocol for hgh and slin use brother.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.BB View Post
    Better name for it is dangerous, not interesting.
    Dangerous is very true. My brother is type 1 so I know how this messes with him. The reason why I find the method interesting because 90% of people I see use slin get fat as f*ck. Just trying to see if there was a better method to using slin

Marcus G is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by tice1212 View Post
    Lmfao very true. I'm just a f*cking nutcase and at times reckless. But research and make sure sh*t is some what in place to not get hurt.
    What would be a good protocol for hgh and slin use brother.
    What's your usual protocol?

Dangerous is very true. My brother is type 1 so I know how this messes with him. The reason why I find the method interesting because 90% of people I see use slin get fat as f*ck. Just trying to see if there was a better method to using slin
    Tell them to use together with pharma HGH, and not ingest fat while insulin is in action.

Quote Originally Posted by Marcus G View Post

What's your usual protocol?
    I've never used slin before. I was doing a bunch of research on protocols and trying to find out which one is best for beginners

Tell them to use together with pharma HGH, and not ingest fat while insulin is in action.
    That's what I was thinking. So when he said no carbs, 600+grams of protein and fill in the rest with fats. That means my fats would be around 110-120 grams to get 3500 calories.

I've never used slin before. I was doing a bunch of research on protocols and trying to find out which one is best for beginners
    I've used insulin in many ways and doses with and without gh and the best and safest protocol I've found is low dose insulin with gh 3 times a day.

I've used insulin in many ways and doses with and without gh and the best and safest protocol I've found is low dose insulin with gh 3 times a day.
    Here is my current diet can u insert the HGH dosage and slin dosage and added food to this diet

Meal 1:
    80g of old fashioned oatmeal
    2 cups of egg whites
    2tbl of PB2

Meal 2:
    6oz of grilled chicken
    1 cup of white rice

Meal 3: 20mins before training
    6oz of steak or chicken
    1 cup of white rice

Train

Post workout shake
    2 scoops of iso
    1 scoop of glycofuse 25gram of carbs

Post workout meal 30mins after shake
    8oz of chicken
    1 cup of white rice

Meal 4:
    2 cups of egg whites
    1 tbl of peanut butter
    Or
    2 cups of fat free plain Greek yogurt

Meal 5:
    2 cups of egg whites
    1 tbl of peanut butter
    Or

KINGKONG is offline Knowledgeable Member
    10 grams simple sugars per unit slin the hour later another 6-7 grams carb per unit complex carbs with full meal is simple and safe..have juice on hand or glucose tabs..I like to do mine post workout and right away in the morning..get a blood glucose meter and play with your dosages a bit they will change as your body gets used to the slin..I don't use slin often and it's been awhile since I've used slin so Iam a bit rusty..like BB said the pharm GH and lack of fat in protocol should keep excess fat off..
    Last edited by KINGKONG; 05-07-2017 at 01:03 PM.
    PT1982 and DocToxin8 like this.

That's what I was thinking. So when he said no carbs, 600+grams of protein and fill in the rest with fats. That means my fats would be around 110-120 grams to get 3500 calories.
    Your body doesnt use protein as energy, 600grs of protein is just a waste and very smelly...

PT1982 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Chicagotarsier View Post
    Riddle me this Batman

Why does a guy pinning 7-20 grams a week of substance care about fat addition when they have T3 and Clen and uppers at their disposal? I mean come on. So you think they are going to put themselves in a weakened state pushing weights to gain bulk when their goal is to gain bulk?

Bulk if you are bulking
    Cut if you are cutting

My take on the article is someone is trying a theoretical approach to something they have never tried before.
    Very good points

Quote Originally Posted by rnsplg View Post
    I wont claim I have studied medicine but I have several family members who are diabetics and use insulin. This just seems so wrong that you're literally risking your life. Again not that I have a degree in medicine but common sense has it that you will faint before your body manages to produce enough glucose from gluconeogenesis.
    This is common thought for many, but it is a misconception. It's good that you are scared enough of insulin to respect it because it should be respected! However, it's not vey dangerous if you take your time and research. A lot like with how your friends or family will tell you that steroids will instantly kill you and blah blah blah, it's just misinformation. You know better because you have done the research and know the ins and outs. You used to think as they did. We all did, lol. You can research insulin just the same and be just as confident as with anabolics. Im not a super fan of insulin, but I'm still a fan. I know guys who cut on it, but that can be dangerous. You have to eat and eat on schedule. It takes time and effort to learn, but the reality is, it's pretty safe of you know what you're doing, and extremely effective! I mean..... wow!

Quote Originally Posted by PT1982 View Post
    This is common thought for many, but it is a misconception. It's good that you are scared enough of insulin to respect it because it should be respected! However, it's not vey dangerous if you take your time and research. A lot like with how your friends or family will tell you that steroids will instantly kill you and blah blah blah, it's just misinformation. You know better because you have done the research and know the ins and outs. You used to think as they did. We all did, lol. You can research insulin just the same and be just as confident as with anabolics. Im not a super fan of insulin, but I'm still a fan. I know guys who cut on it, but that can be dangerous. You have to eat and eat on schedule. It takes time and effort to learn, but the reality is, it's pretty safe of you know what you're doing, and extremely effective! I mean..... wow!
    Sorry but have to disagree.

You can inject 10ml of any steroid and nothing will happen. Mess up with insulin dosage, or ignore your blood sugar level and best case scenario you end up in hospital... Thats if you are lucky to have someone rush you to ER.

You need to understand what is insulin, how it works, and have a glucose meter, otherwise you are risking death.
    PT1982 likes this.

DocToxin8 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Insulin have sometimes given me quite the scare.
    So it's a thing to be respected.
    I get your point PT, it isn't easy to really die on it,
    (With normal use, no wrong dosages)
    but it can happen and so can brain damage.

As for taking slin without carbs,
    utter rubbish IMO.
    But I've never tried either. Only felt how too little carbs feels like.

With really long acting slin you could probably cut carbs in favor of protein more,
    but I don't see the point.

As for fat gain, I do gain a little fat yes,
    but it's like I gain some stomach fat and then it stops,
    I don't get any fatter as just the time I use to sleep burns away some of it.

And I've been more and more reckless about including fat when using slin as well, but this will wary from individual to individual.

It's a helluva drug though!
    PT1982, KINGKONG and Mr.BB like this.

Sorry but have to disagree.

You can inject 10ml of any steroid and nothing will happen. Mess up with insulin dosage, or ignore your blood sugar level and best case scenario you end up in hospital... Thats if you are lucky to have someone rush you to ER.

You need to understand what is insulin, how it works, and have a glucose meter, otherwise you are risking death.
    Lol. No man. Im not comparing the risk of anabolics to the risk of insulin. I'm saying that the common thought he had in that its kind of playing Russian roulette is typically over exaggerated. If someone has no idea idea what they are doing with insulin, they could EASILY slip into an insulin coma and die. If they didn't know what they were doing with steroids , they could cause some kind of damage, but odds are they're not going to die. I used that as a comparison because we all know our families, friends, media, etc think that steroid use is a deary sentence because the truth is, they don't know. Its just an assumption. With insulin, if you don't know much about it, then you're going to assume the same (death sentence) because you only know what you've heard. I know you, for instance, know a tremendous amount about slin because I've read many of your posts regarding it and gh. You would have 0 issues in using it unless you had insulin sensitivity or other pre-existing condition. What I was getting at is that insulin can be used very safely without any worry of harm. But just like steroids, you can't just jump into it without knowing and expect no harm to be done. And rsplng said he felt like it was playing with death (paraphrasing of course). That's the misconception must people have towards it, even those in bodybuilding. I'm just trying to clear up the misconception that so many have.

Quote Originally Posted by DocToxin8 View Post
    Insulin have sometimes given me quite the scare.
    So it's a thing to be respected.
    I get your point PT, it isn't easy to really die on it,
    (With normal use, no wrong dosages)
    but it can happen and so can brain damage.

As for taking slin without carbs,
    utter rubbish IMO.
    But I've never tried either. Only felt how too little carbs feels like.

With really long acting slin you could probably cut carbs in favor of protein more,
    but I don't see the point.

As for fat gain, I do gain a little fat yes,
    but it's like I gain some stomach fat and then it stops,
    I don't get any fatter as just the time I use to sleep burns away some of it.

And I've been more and more reckless about including fat when using slin as well, but this will wary from individual to individual.

It's a helluva drug though!
    Yes sir. That was the point I was making. Not that it wasn't dangerous. Only that if you know what you're doing and how insulin works in the body, then there really isn't any serious concern, as long as your health is front and center. Its like tren . It took me years and years before I would touch it. I always said I would never ever touch the stuff due to how bad the side effects were over stated. But when you respect a drug, learn all you can about it and it's mechanism of action, and be moderate, you'll be safe. That's with everything. Good stuff and great subject.

Quote Originally Posted by PT1982 View Post
    Lol. No man. Im not comparing the risk of anabolics to the risk of insulin. I'm saying that the common thought he had in that its kind of playing Russian roulette is typically over exaggerated. If someone has no idea idea what they are doing with insulin, they could EASILY slip into an insulin coma and die. If they didn't know what they were doing with steroids, they could cause some kind of damage, but odds are they're not going to die. I used that as a comparison because we all know our families, friends, media, etc think that steroid use is a deary sentence because the truth is, they don't know. Its just an assumption. With insulin, if you don't know much about it, then you're going to assume the same (death sentence) because you only know what you've heard. I know you, for instance, know a tremendous amount about slin because I've read many of your posts regarding it and gh. You would have 0 issues in using it unless you had insulin sensitivity or other pre-existing condition. What I was getting at is that insulin can be used very safely without any worry of harm. But just like steroids, you can't just jump into it without knowing and expect no harm to be done. And rsplng said he felt like it was playing with death (paraphrasing of course). That's the misconception must people have towards it, even those in bodybuilding. I'm just trying to clear up the misconception that so many have.
    You can get into trouble even if you know what you are doing. If you accidently inject slin into a vein it will act a LOT faster and stronger, if you are home with a glucose meter and someone to help you pump fast acting carbs you will be OKish. Now imagine same happens but you injected the slin in the gym post workout, then you started driving home, and now you're on a motorway....

I agree with what you say, and I know you are very knowledgeable on slin, but I think minimizing slin risks is wrong.

Elvishk is offline Junior Member
    May i know your dose of hgh and slin?

Here is my current diet can u insert the HGH dosage and slin dosage and added food to this diet

Meal 1:
    2 cups of egg whites
    2tbl of PB2

Meal 2:
    6oz of grilled chicken
    1 cup of white rice

Meal 3: 20mins before training
    6oz of steak or chicken
    1 cup of white rice

Train

Post workout shake
    2 scoops of iso
    1 scoop of glycofuse 25gram of carbs

Post workout meal 30mins after shake
    8oz of chicken
    1 cup of white rice

Meal 4:
    2 cups of egg whites
    1 tbl of peanut butter
    Or

Meal 5:
    2 cups of egg whites
    1 tbl of peanut butter
    Or

Quote Originally Posted by Elvishk View Post
    May i know your dose of hgh and slin?
    I was going to run 6iu of hgh but my problem is where do I start with my slin dosage? 1unit? 2unit? 3unit?
    If some can insert dosages, times to inject and added food into my current diet that would be clutch and I would just follow it.
    Is glycofuse a good carb source to getting my blood sugar back to normal?

I was going to run 6iu of hgh but my problem is where do I start with my slin dosage? 1unit? 2unit? 3unit?
    If some can insert dosages, times to inject and added food into my current diet that would be clutch and I would just follow it.
    I do 1iu 4x per day of Hgh every 3 hours and 1iu insulin (rapid acting) 3 x per day with meal 1 meal 3 and post workout meal after two weeks I'll go to 2iu of inulin 3x per day

I do 1iu 4x per day of Hgh every 3 hours and 1iu insulin (rapid acting) 3 x per day with meal 1 meal 3 and post workout meal after two weeks I'll go to 2iu of inulin 3x per day
    Okay perfect. Thank you Marcus. Any suggestions for food to be added to meal 1 and 3 and post meal?

Okay perfect. Thank you Marcus. Any suggestions for food to be added to meal 1 and 3 and post meal?
    No i'd just drop the pb from Meal 1.

It's also vital you test your fasted blood sugar levels for at least 5 days every day before you start insulin

Start at 6ui slin. But dont start before you have a glucose meter. Also only advice injecting postworkout, but when you are already home.

You understand the different kind of slins, and which one you need?

Maltodextrin powder is the best for blood sugar control.
    PT1982 and Elvishk like this.

Start at 6ui slin. But dont start before you have a glucose meter. Also only advice injecting postworkout, but when you are already home.

Yes I will pick up a couple of meters just to have around the house and work
    I was told to go with humilin R because of the fast acting effect

Yes I will pick up a couple of meters just to have around the house and work
    I was told to go with humilin R because of the fast acting effect
    I'd go with humalog

6ui of slin a day split up in meal 1, 3 and post. Or just do the full 6ui post?

6ui of slin a day split up in meal 1, 3 and post. Or just do the full 6ui post?
    It's personal preference for me i prefer splitting it. I've tried just post and pre workout and got all the way up to 15iu in a single dose and have had better result's splitting it. Not to mention it safer

It's personal preference for me i prefer splitting it. I've tried just post and pre workout and got all the way up to 15iu in a single dose and have had better result's splitting it. Not to mention it safer
    Okay I'll do 3iu pre workout and (wait 20mins after my hgh shot then pin 3iu post workout?
    When should I do my hgh (2iu am, 2iu postworkout, 2iu before bed)?

Okay I'll do 3iu pre workout and (wait 20mins after my hgh shot then pin 3iu post workout?
    When should I do my hgh (2iu am, 2iu postworkout, 2iu before bed)?
    For a beginner I wouldn't do it pre and post I'd just start off with it post to see how you handle it gh I'd do upon walking then 2iu every 3 hours

For a beginner I wouldn't do it pre and post I'd just start off with it post to see how you handle it gh I'd do upon walking then 2iu every 3 hours
    Something like this then?
    ----Training Days--

7:00am 2iu of hgh

7:20am Meal 1:
    2 cups of egg whites

11:00am hgh 2iu

11:30am Meal 2:
    6oz of grilled chicken
    1 cup of white rice

2:00pm Meal 3: 20mins before training
    6oz of chicken
    1 cup of white rice

Train

4:00pm Post workout hgh 2iu

4:20pm Post workout shake
    2 scoops of iso
    6iu of slin
    (60gram of glycofuse/1 scoop of bcaa/10g glutamine)

5:00pm Post workout meal
    8oz of chicken
    1 cup of white rice

6:30pm hgh 2ui

7:00 pmMeal 4:
    2 cups of egg whites
    1 tbl of peanut butter
    Or

9:00pm Meal 5:
    2 cups of egg whites
    1 tbl of peanut butter
    Or

10:30
    Hgh 2iu before bed

bobtail is offline Associate Member
    I've read that protocol before and I can tell you as a VERY experienced insulin user, it's bullshit!
    If you are going to use slin just except you are going to gain some fat. Reality here.
    In my experience there is no other time to use it except post workout with the proper amount of SIMPLE carbs.
    I share this opinion with many IFBB pros.
    You should figure on 10-15G of carbs per IU of insulin.
    Beginners protocol? 3 units post workout with a carb shake (30g minimum). Work up from there and keep a full sugar soda near by just in case. Take it slow. You need to learn how it feels when you are going hypo.
    I personally can never get over 10 IU without going hypo. It's very individual
    DO NOT RUN SLIN FOR MORE THAN 4 WEEKS!!!
    It will cause your body to become insulin resistant even in short term use and that takes a long time to get back.
    Be smart, go slow and you will have to learn what works for you.
    And for God's sake, do not fall asleep within 2 hours of injection (or whatever the peak time is of your slin).
    Does it make you big? HELL YES! Will you gain some fat? Yes, so get over it.

bobtail is offline Associate Member
    On another note, I've read where guys use small amounts of slin (2-3 IU) to drop into ketosis fast after a carb up.
    Not really very smart and, yes, my dumb ass has tried it. It didn't work for me.
    All that being said, I'm now hyper insulimic which means my body is producing too much insulin . My A1C is great but that won't measure this problem. My guess is that I'm insulin resistant but just not enough to be classified as a type II diabetic.
    Was that caused by insulin use? I have no idea. Maybe it's just too many carbs, beer, old age, etc. Who knows?
    Just putting it out there for those who might be interested.

Something like this then?
    ----Training Days--

7:00am 2iu of hgh

7:20am Meal 1:
    2 cups of egg whites

11:00am hgh 2iu

11:30am Meal 2:
    6oz of grilled chicken
    1 cup of white rice

2:00pm Meal 3: 20mins before training
    6oz of chicken
    1 cup of white rice

Train

4:00pm Post workout hgh 2iu

4:20pm Post workout shake
    2 scoops of iso
    6iu of slin
    (60gram of glycofuse/1 scoop of bcaa/10g glutamine)

5:00pm Post workout meal
    8oz of chicken
    1 cup of white rice

6:30pm hgh 2ui

7:00 pmMeal 4:
    2 cups of egg whites
    1 tbl of peanut butter
    Or

9:00pm Meal 5:
    2 cups of egg whites
    1 tbl of peanut butter
    Or

10:30
    Hgh 2iu before bed
    Looks OK I wouldn't do gh before bed

Quote Originally Posted by bobtail View Post
    I've read that protocol before and I can tell you as a VERY experienced insulin user, it's bullshit!
    If you are going to use slin just except you are going to gain some fat. Reality here.
    In my experience there is no other time to use it except post workout with the proper amount of SIMPLE carbs.
    I share this opinion with many IFBB pros.
    You should figure on 10-15G of carbs per IU of insulin.
    Beginners protocol? 3 units post workout with a carb shake (30g minimum). Work up from there and keep a full sugar soda near by just in case. Take it slow. You need to learn how it feels when you are going hypo.
    I personally can never get over 10 IU without going hypo. It's very individual
    DO NOT RUN SLIN FOR MORE THAN 4 WEEKS!!!
    It will cause your body to become insulin resistant even in short term use and that takes a long time to get back.
    Be smart, go slow and you will have to learn what works for you.
    And for God's sake, do not fall asleep within 2 hours of injection (or whatever the peak time is of your slin).
    Does it make you big? HELL YES! Will you gain some fat? Yes, so get over it.
    I have to get it thought my thick skull that I'm going to gain a little fat. How do u think my updated diet and hgh slin protocol looks? What would u change or add?

Looks OK I wouldn't do gh before bed
    Any reason?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information