Like Tree5Likes
  • 1 Post By PT1982
  • 2 Post By Couchlock
  • 2 Post By Couchlock

Thread: Pharma Anavar how good is it?

kiddx is offline Associate Member

Pharma Anavar how good is it?

so my friend told me today that he got pharma anavar , its alot more expensive than the others ones like blacklabs,shark etc. I have tried many anavar brands and the best one i have tried is blacklabs and i was taking 80mg a day. This anavar that i am thinking about comes in 50x10mg and is from a brand called multi pharm (MultiPharm healthcare) my question is how affective is pharma anavar compared to other brands? because if i need to take 80mg of pharm anavar i will go broke in 2 weeks.. so does anyone know this brand (multipharm?) and would 40mg a day be enough because its pharma? what are youre thoughts on this?

PT1982 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Mg for mg its going to be identical to any legit ugl. I can't tell if you're spamming the sources or being straight. Anyways, anavar is anavar. If you needed 80mgs to get phenomenal results the first time, I'd recommend the same dose this time, pharma or not. The only advantage of pharmaceutical grade is that you know exactly what you're getting and the exact dose.
    Chicagotarsier likes this.

Couchlock is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by kiddx View Post
    so my friend told me today that he got pharma anavar , its alot more expensive than the others ones like blacklabs,shark etc. I have tried many anavar brands and the best one i have tried is blacklabs and i was taking 80mg a day. This anavar that i am thinking about comes in 50x10mg and is from a brand called multi pharm (MultiPharm healthcare) my question is how affective is pharma anavar compared to other brands? because if i need to take 80mg of pharm anavar i will go broke in 2 weeks.. so does anyone know this brand (multipharm?) and would 40mg a day be enough because its pharma? what are youre thoughts on this?
    You do realize multiFarm is a ugl also, right?
    PT1982 and Chicagotarsier like this.

yes i know, that is why i am asking if anyone knows this brand or if this is a badbuy compared to other ugl brands, ps i know an other guy who has 40mg anavar from shark labs? anyone heard about that one?
    Last edited by kiddx; 05-07-2017 at 05:46 PM.

You said it was pharmaceutical. You're not throwing out names for advertising are you?

no i am not, he said to me that this is a pharmaceutical anavar so he will be charging me more than usual, in my country there is no one with anavar at the moment, the only source i can find is this "pharmaceutical anavar" and some anavar from shark labs that i have never heard of, i am only asking if you know these two brands because i dont feel right about buying these

Couchlock is offline Banned
    no i am not, he said to me that this is a pharmaceutical anavar so he will be charging me more than usual, in my country there is no one with anavar at the moment, the only source i can find is this "pharmaceutical anavar" and some anavar from shark labs that i have never heard of, i am only asking if you know these two brands because i dont feel right about buying these
    Let's just get the terms right for discussion sake multi Farm labs is not a pharmaceutical company they are underground clandestine Laboratory or they are third-party seller of underground clandestine Laboratory steroids

I've seen this many times a very pretty packaged UGL being passed off as Pharmaceutical it is the furthest thing from it

Grappler13 is offline Productive Member
    The only true pharma anavar I ever had was from a compounded pharmacy out of Florida. It was not fancy looking at all. It was very nicely and professionally pressed by the packaging was a prescription bottle with the label and inside were the pills and cotton. Damn they were hard to cut. Breaking them up into smaller doses required powdering and measuring.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Chicagotarsier is offline Senior Member
    UGL is UGL. From my POV all crap. I am sure there are good UGLs but it is not the simple path or the smart one.

Also as a male why the hell would you buy 50x10mg? That is 5-10 days of dose. If 5 days dose of a substance falls into the expensive category you need a different hobby. AAS are not for you.

Quote Originally Posted by Chicagotarsier View Post
    UGL is UGL. From my POV all crap. I am sure there are good UGLs but it is not the simple path or the smart one.

Also as a male why the hell would you buy 50x10mg? That is 5-10 days of dose. If 5 days dose of a substance falls into the expensive category you need a different hobby. AAS are not for you.
    Definitely not true. There are some smacking UGLs out there that dollar for dollar I would use over pharma. Keep in mind that 95% of AAS users have no other option than UGL. Also, even IFBB pros have to use UGL sources for much of their gear (tren , methyltrienolone , NPP >100mgs, tbol, etc). Many opt for UGL anyways. Of course pharmaceutical grade is always going to be your best bet, but only because you know the dose is exact more than anything else. I would put anything I brew up to anything Watson does. There are still honest and very reputable UGLs out there. If they produce bad products, they don't stay in the game very long because bad word of mouth travels twice as fast, twice as far as good word of mouth.

When I run Anavar I run from 60mg/ed to 100mg/ed for 4 weeks. IF the UGL Anavar is real, then the pharma and UGL Anavar is about the same. Unfortunately, Anavar raw material is expensive so UGL's may under dose their pills. IMO, if you're running a cycle the Test has significantly more effect your body than Anavar. I'd rather spend the money on food over Anavar.

Thread Information