Thread: Hair problems

TheJuicer is offline Member

Hair problems

Holy shit!! I been done my cycle for about 3 weeks now and my hair keeps falling out...I now can tell that the crown of my head is a bit bare and its freakin' me out...Will it stop? Am i fucked once the DHT has hit? I thought I could handle all the bad sides of AS but this sucks...The women wont love me anymore!! I wish I knew what I looked like bald...I never even did it as a kid...is there any hope for me...be gentle...I'm in the beginnings of clomid and I might cry!

depdaddy is offline Member
    mine thins while on but comes back pretty well afterwards...what are you currently on

I did Test400 at 1cc a week and QV EQ at 2cc a week..my hair loss has been real bad the past week...I just dont know what the hell to do...its getting noticable...like for the first time ever...This was my 3rd cycle and sust250 hit me before but it would quit after my cycle too...any thoughts? Finasteride (propecia)...

Don King is offline New Member
    run finasteride (propeica/proscar) at 1 or 2mg/day

depdaddy is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Don King
    run finasteride (propeica/proscar) at 1 or 2mg/day
    yes listen to Don..if anybody knows about hair it is Don King

inheritmylife is offline Anabolic Member
    If its that bad you might as well throw everything you can at it. Proscar is cheap and is proven to regrow some hair, generic rogaine is dirt cheap and works, Nizoral shampoo, Lots of saw palmetto, and up your doses of vitamins. All that together may not bring you back all together, but itll damn sure be an improvement.

I have to use all that crap without steroids or my hair will fall out, genetic cesspool that I am. I consider myself to be an expert at vainly trying to keep my hair from thinning.

DocHoliday is offline Senior Member
    What is saw palmetto? Also the Nizoral they sell OTC at pharmacies like Eckards is only 2% I believe, whatever is less than what some members here use. There is this stuff called Follagen too, topical usage, you rub onto scalp before bed time.

Doc

Saw Palmetto helps support prostate function and has some DHT blocking effects. Its a dietary supplement you get at GNC or on the net. Nizoral OTC is 2%, thats true. You can get a stronger concenration from a doctor. I've never heard of Follagen. If it contains minoxidil and is cheap go for it. Generic Rogaine is $50 for four bottles. That will last about four months. Or two, if you bathe in it like I do

Quote Originally Posted by inheritmylife
    Saw Palmetto helps support prostate function and has some DHT blocking effects. Its a dietary supplement you get at GNC or on the net. Nizoral OTC is 2%, thats true. You can get a stronger concenration from a doctor. I've never heard of Follagen. If it contains minoxidil and is cheap go for it. Generic Rogaine is $50 for four bottles. That will last about four months. Or two, if you bathe in it like I do

HA...well I'm purchasing for all sense of precaution when I start my 10 week of test enanthate 400mg ew.

Doc

I just ordered Saw and Super Vitamins from All-sport...and I ordered Liquidstid(finasteride) from LR. What else is worth a shit to buy? what else..my fuckin' head itches....

Nizoral shampoo and any shampoo that contains zinc, like Head and Shoulders. Generic rogaine, a topical DHT treatment.

Do you know of any good places on the internet to get these products?

mstearns76 is offline Junior Member
    Just shave your head.

Easy for you to say...I said that to my girl and she was like noooo...she is a salon owner and hair is her life...although she told me my hair problem is the least of my prob. haha

Check your PM Juicer.

like2juice is offline Junior Member
    Nizoral OTC is 2%, thats true

Actually I'm pretty sure OTC is 1%, and you need a pescription for the 2%.

Yeah Like2Juice, it's something like that, where the perscription is twice the amount.

Either OTC 2% and Perscription 4% or, OTC 1% and Perscription 2%.

Check this out on hairloss TheJuicer, and everyone else.
    http://www.brinkzone.com/hair.html

Good read.

Doc

Follagen is a topical DHT blocker. I wish

If its that bad you might as well throw everything you can at it. Proscar is cheap and is proven to regrow some hair, generic rogaine is dirt cheap and works, Nizoral shampoo, Lots of saw palmetto, and up your doses of vitamins. All that together may not bring you back all together, but itll damn sure be an improvement.
    Proscar cheap, but where do you get it? It's perscription, or blackmarket right?

Doc

Its not a controled substance, so you can import it legaly. Or you could just go get a consoltation from a doctor. He probably won't even look you in the eye and you'll have a scrip.

Wish I could get my hands on some of that RU58841, sounds promising.

husun is offline Junior Member
    just so you guys know I'm sensitive to gyno and the saw palmetto irritated me in that area. Not sure why.

Its not a controled substance, so you can import it legaly. Or you could just go get a consoltation from a doctor. He probably won't even look you in the eye and you'll have a scrip.

Wish I could get my hands on some of that RU58841, sounds promising.

You're talking about the RU5... in the article I linked right.

Saw Palmetto harsh on the nips? hmmmm.

Doc

dtdionne is offline Junior Member
    it wasnt the saw palmeto that got you directly it was the fact that saw palmetto left more test in your system to be converted to estro, if you use any dht inhbitor (or more correctly an alpha 5 redux inhibitor) make sure to use a comprable estro inhibitor (or armoatise inhibitor) like adex.

dr. proctor has a very good topical script that has EVERYTHING in it and dr. lee has xanadrox, 2% spirolacticone liquid, 12.5% minoxidil cream, and 5% spiro cream as well as some other stuff.

i think 1mg finesterid and .5mg arimidex ed is a pretty good systematic combo and nizoral, 5% spiro, and 5% minioxidil is a good topical combo....

the prob with the systematic approach is the simple fact that us guys NEED a little dht to kept certain things the right size, if you get my drift. also finesterid without adex will send your natural test levels higher then normal which will then turn to higher then normal estrogen levels which most imporantly will shut your natural test down along with posibble gyno and prostate problems...so as usual its like balancing on an ice cube...

legend is offline Associate Member
    i have the opposite problem. i am getting haircuts every week. it grows like a weed when i'm on. and before anyone gets offended...this is not a problem.

dtdionne is offline Junior Member
    how old are you legend

Quote Originally Posted by dtdionne
    it wasnt the saw palmeto that got you directly it was the fact that saw palmetto left more test in your system to be converted to estro, if you use any dht inhbitor (or more correctly an alpha 5 redux inhibitor) make sure to use a comprable estro inhibitor (or armoatise inhibitor) like adex.

dr. proctor has a very good topical script that has EVERYTHING in it and dr. lee has xanadrox, 2% spirolacticone liquid, 12.5% minoxidil cream, and 5% spiro cream as well as some other stuff.

i think 1mg finesterid and .5mg arimidex ed is a pretty good systematic combo and nizoral, 5% spiro, and 5% minioxidil is a good topical combo....

the prob with the systematic approach is the simple fact that us guys NEED a little dht to kept certain things the right size, if you get my drift. also finesterid without adex will send your natural test levels higher then normal which will then turn to higher then normal estrogen levels which most imporantly will shut your natural test down along with posibble gyno and prostate problems...so as usual its like balancing on an ice cube...

dtdionne thanks for the response, but i'm a little confused. I have been taking 1mg finasteride (propecia) for the last 6 months and plan to continue until i'm married. When I first started taking it i noticed some gains, where i looked a little better but had sexual sides, now though 5 months later it seems things have evened off and no more sexual sides. my body has adjusted to it?

Now with what you said. You say finasteride will send your natural test levels higher but then will shut your natural test down. Can you clarify that. Also taking taking .5mg adex a day would be great (battling gyno) but is their anything otc. Zinc lozenges worked great, actually got rid of my gyno but then i read to much zinc gives you cancer so i stopped that. now it seems to be slowly getting puffy again.

Dude-Man is offline Anabolic Member
    You ever think of shaving your head? It's pretty badass. I've done it a number of times, the girls love it.

My girl love hair...maybe its because she is a hair stylist...for now the hair will stay..hope everyone advise helps to keep the hair for a little while longer...

Quote Originally Posted by chrisAdams
    You ever think of shaving your head? It's pretty badass. I've done it a number of times, the girls love it.
    hell no, i have a wierd shaped head i think

I have a misshaped head, thats why gusy like me don't shave it, we jump through hell to keep our hair.

Doc

Thread Information