Like Tree6Likes
  • 1 Post By Marcus G
  • 4 Post By MuscleScience
  • 1 Post By hammerheart

Thread: Increased body temperature on blast.

Strongblood is offline Productive Member

Increased body temperature on blast.

Hey guys. I'm 1 month in on a Blast using Tren A 50 mgs ed(will stop the Tren after today's injection) Deca 250mgs 2 x pw, Test E 250mgs 2 x pw, HCG 250mcgs 2 x pw, Dex 0.25mgs eod.
    My question, I am always hot. Especially from the mid section up. I'm very warm to the touch, and I sweat a lot. This is really my only side effect. I'm getting nice and lean and for the first time in a long time I'm developing visible abs. 8 weeks before this Blast while cruising I went on a pretty serious cut. I dropped about 10 lbs mostly fat but I did lose a little muscle. I'm now on a lean bulk that's going good, just very slow, which is fine with me. I've gained back all the muscle I lost during the cut plus some.
    The heat or whatever my body is producing and the sweating is getting to be a little embarrassing. What do you guys think is actually going on?

Marcus G is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Strongblood View Post
    Hey guys. I'm 1 month in on a Blast using Tren A 50 mgs ed(will stop the Tren after today's injection) Deca 250mgs 2 x pw, Test E 250mgs 2 x pw, HCG 250mcgs 2 x pw, Dex 0.25mgs eod.
    My question, I am always hot. Especially from the mid section up. I'm very warm to the touch, and I sweat a lot. This is really my only side effect. I'm getting nice and lean and for the first time in a long time I'm developing visible abs. 8 weeks before this Blast while cruising I went on a pretty serious cut. I dropped about 10 lbs mostly fat but I did lose a little muscle. I'm now on a lean bulk that's going good, just very slow, which is fine with me. I've gained back all the muscle I lost during the cut plus some.
    The heat or whatever my body is producing and the sweating is getting to be a little embarrassing. What do you guys think is actually going on?
    This is a common side effect I always get when running tren. Although I feel hot my core temperature isn't elevated so just make sure that your isn't either...
    PT1982 likes this.

MuscleScience is offline ~AR-Elite-Hall of Famer~
    Blog Entries
    Just cooking off that fat.
    “If you can't explain it to a second grader, you probably don't understand it yourself.” Albert Einstein

"Juice slow, train smart, it's a long journey."
    BG

"In a world full of pussies, being a redneck is not a bad thing."
    OB

Body building is a way of life..........but can not get in the way of your life.
    BG

No Source Check Please, I don't know of any.

Depressed? Healthy Way Out!

Tips For Young Lifters

MuscleScience Training Log

hammerheart is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Marcus G View Post
    This is a common side effect I always get when running tren. Although I feel hot my core temperature isn't elevated so just make sure that your isn't either...
    Side? Lol it's one of the reasons I love it.
    PT1982 likes this.

DocToxin8 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    This happens to me as well, even without tren .
    But core body temp is probably the same or just mildly elevated (like it is after eating), it can be annoying, but it burns more fat. And

Marcus G is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bizzarro View Post
    Side? Lol it's one of the reasons I love it.
    It can sometimes be problematic for my anxiety.

Quote Originally Posted by Marcus G View Post
    It can sometimes be problematic for my anxiety.
    I have a diagnosis of GAD but with no "peripheral" manifestations, including heat and sweating.

Heck I don't sweat at all unless I'm using Tren .

eslim is offline New Member
    I have never used tren , but almost everyone I have talked to about it claims night sweats and increased body temp. Should subside soon if today was your last dose.

diesel101 is offline Anabolic Member
    As strange as it sounds I personally like the side effects of tren .

Sh0tsf1red is offline Member
    Blog Entries
    Love me some tren heat!

Quote Originally Posted by Marcus G
    Yes I forgot to add that I have taken my temperature on several occasions and it's always been normal. Thanks MarcusG!

Quote Originally Posted by DocToxin8
    This happens to me as well, even without tren. But core body temp is probably the same or just mildly elevated (like it is after eating), it can be annoying, but it burns more fat. And
    I should have said that this happens when I blast anything. But Tren really kicks it in for me. I can tell that it helps burn fat. The sweating can be just embarrassing sometimes. Especially indoors when everyone else is comfortable and I'm sitting there sweating like a coke head.

Chicagotarsier is offline Senior Member
    Scientifically what is happening is Tren 's impact on the Thyroid. In the beginning the thyroid is hyper. Running tren at too high a dose for too long brings T3 and T4 to much lower levels .... levels where you need to supplement T3 and T4 to maintain normal Thyroid function.

Quote Originally Posted by Chicagotarsier
    Scientifically what is happening is Tren's impact on the Thyroid. In the beginning the thyroid is hyper. Running tren at too high a dose for too long brings T3 and T4 to much lower levels .... levels where you need to supplement T3 and T4 to maintain normal Thyroid function.
    I didn't realize that. I will definitely get bloods soon and go from there. Thank you, Chicagotarsiar!

Quote Originally Posted by Strongblood View Post
    I didn't realize that. I will definitely get bloods soon and go from there. Thank you, Chicagotarsiar!
    You need to pull the free quotas of thyroid hormones: Ft4 and Ft3.

BTW I believe the heat from Tren is nothing related to thyroid, I have been hyper and not experienced anything of the sort, imo is related to its activity as a progestin.

Thread Information