tempest818 is offline Associate Member

at 25, will it be greatly safer?

Am I really safe from the side effects of cycling once I hit 25? Or is it, as someone here once said, just a crap shoot atleast until I get much older to where my test is really dropping compared to what I'm at now at 23?

Nephets is offline Senior Member
    Safe no. Safer yes.

AR's King Silabolin is offline Castle Power
    Quote Originally Posted by tempest818 View Post
    Am I really safe from the side effects of cycling once I hit 25? Or is it, as someone here once said, just a crap shoot atleast until I get much older to where my test is really dropping compared to what I'm at now at 23?
    Same risk and sides. Accept from the chances that your hpta will fade back good is much better for 25 year old than a 22 year old.
    Shitty hpta is something u dont wanna have. It means that beetween the cycles u will most likely loose it all and more and u will feel not good at all. Energy of a 60-70 yearl old guy.
    And starting trt in the 20s is not funny.

At 25, even if cycling the next 20 years, done correct, u migth not need trt, cause your hpta stil give u a decent test level. But ofcourse nothing like your natty brothers. But stil, liveable and u have those 5 months + pct every year where u will muchmuch better than your natty homies.

Last. its very rare that a guy reaches his natty limit in the beginning of the 20s. So its not needed. Always use as little as possible and when u dont need it dont use it.
    Last edited by AR's King Silabolin; 05-10-2017 at 02:30 AM.

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    At 25 your Endo system has developed but you will always have sides some more than others.

hammerheart is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Cycling hormones comes with no warranties. You need to be prepared for eventual issues developing along the way, including the possibility of unrecoverable shutdown.

Chicagotarsier is offline Senior Member
    Remember one thing. 70% of males would benefit from a form of HRT after age 40. You are 25. Statistics say you could live a better lifestyle on a form of HRT in 15 years. If you have reproduced how you desire how huge of a risk are you really taking?

With that in mind the one big hurdle you have gotten past when you reach 25 is growth plate possible issues. All other sides are the same or worse. The older you get the more probable you will need hypertension medication. The older you get the more likely you are for stroke, heart attack, etc. You do yourself no favors being older taking steroids for cycling purposes.

Quote Originally Posted by tempest818 View Post
    It depends on what you mean by "safe". Your brain and parts of your endo system's still developing. Cycling steroids COULD hamper your development. That's the thing about AAS, it's sort of a crap shoot. You might recover perfectly or you may not. You won't know until you cycle and then it's too late. Why take the chance?

Thread Information