Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By marcus300

Thread: Is my first cycle wrong

azbox is offline New Member

Is my first cycle wrong

Im 34, 6ft and 86kg

I was told at the gym by the guy that supplies everyone to run this cycle as my first for 16 weeks
    1ml deca and 1ml sust 250 for the base
    I'm jabbing Sunday and Wednesdays (2ml of each)
    Running dbols 40mg a day for first 4 weeks
    1mg of arimidex daily (as was told too do)
    Some feedback from here is that this is a stupid cycle, but using google and a bit of research it suggests that sust/deca is a pretty good combo to use and fairly safe
    Am I missing something here? Is the 2ml dose too high?

I've spoke to the guy I get the gear from, he keeps saying it's not a problem

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~

AR's King Silabolin is offline Castle Power
    Quote Originally Posted by azbox View Post
    Im 34, 6ft and 86kg

I was told at the gym by the guy that supplies everyone to run this cycle as my first for 16 weeks
    Some feedback from here is that this is a stupid cycle, but using google and a bit of research it suggests that sust/deca is a pretty good combo to use and fairly safe

Wrong as i see it:

Always stick to test only the first time.

500 mg ew is what u need.

12 weeks are enough.

You should run HCG with it.

You dont know nothing about pct, which should be mandatory when starting roids.

I think you should reconcider. Based on your q, i guess you are far from your natty genes limit.

You did not take a pre cycle bloodwork and did not have any such plans. U just trust your guy.

tempest818 is offline Associate Member
    Sust n deca are run together too but you're talking about a first cycle and considering each drug does something differently, you need to start wth just test. You need to know what the granddaddy compound that the rest r derived from does to you. Then you can slowly add in other stuff.

Every gym has that guy that supplies everyone with these overpriced ready to go cycles and each one swears by a different cycle.

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    Marcus gave you good advice read that thread and follow it.ALWAYS do your own research so this way you know for sure.You did right coming here and asking beacuse you don't need that type of cycle at this time.And many a guy has had his body messed up by listening too guys at the gym and friends.

Quote Originally Posted by azbox View Post
    Im 34, 6ft and 86kg

Your first cycle will be amazing if your follow Marcus's post. Good luck and have fun. Here is an acne post as you will probably run into it in your first cycle. http://forums.steroid.com/steroid-co...acne-free.html

Thread Information