Thread: Water Retention

case2200 is offline New Member

Water Retention

3rd Cycle 50Mg Test Prop ED, 75Mg Tren Ace ED and Winny 50MG ED. 2 weeks into cycle, not really seeing too much bloat, but can definitely feel it with internal pressure and Blood Pressure. I've eliminated most sodium, I started some magnesium and b6 a couple days ago. I have Adex and Nolva on hand but since im just a little bloated and not showing any other signs of gyno I feel I should hold off. Maybe some water pills or go ahead with adex .25mg ed or eod? I know the antidepressant lexapro isnt helping either, nor is the NSAID Ibprofen ive taken for some PIP. To reiterate probably not GYNO, just a lot of factors for excess water. Thoughts?

Chicagotarsier is offline Senior Member
    From what I read you are currently not using your Adex. Why?
    How far into the cycle are you? If 2 weeks plus your Estrogen is way out of range high. This magnifies the bloodpressure hit from the tren .

Take your Adex .25 EoD for a week then take every third day thereafter. I would personally lower Test P to 25 mg a day max.

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    I agree with the above and you are only on your 3rd cycle using tren and winny bro grow into your dose don't rush it.Tren should be saved for your 6th or 7th cycle.

Marcus G is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by case2200 View Post
    3rd Cycle 50Mg Test Prop ED, 75Mg Tren Ace ED and Winny 50MG ED. 2 weeks into cycle, not really seeing too much bloat, but can definitely feel it with internal pressure and Blood Pressure. I've eliminated most sodium, I started some magnesium and b6 a couple days ago. I have Adex and Nolva on hand but since im just a little bloated and not showing any other signs of gyno I feel I should hold off. Maybe some water pills or go ahead with adex .25mg ed or eod? I know the antidepressant lexapro isnt helping either, nor is the NSAID Ibprofen ive taken for some PIP. To reiterate probably not GYNO, just a lot of factors for excess water. Thoughts?
    Your should be using an AI from day 1. BP is probably from the tren are you doing any cardio?

case2200 is offline New Member
    Thanks guys, appreciate the words of wisdom. I may have been over zealous with the Tren . It is all that it claims to be. I will be adding the Adex in, thanks again. * I was doing cardio 5 days a week the first week and prior but cut it back to 3-4.

canadian77 is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Marcus G View Post
    BP is probably from the tren
    This ^^^^^

Tren is a different animal. When I tried it years ago my BP was so high that my doctor thought I was a cocaine addict.

He argued with me for 10 minutes straight about hiding my cocaine use from him (which I denied because it wasn't true). I finally came clean about my steroid use and he put me on beta blockers and told me I was an idiot.

Bio-Active is online now AR-Hall of Famer
    Tren is a different animal and admitted I love it I waited years before running it

canadian77 is offline Junior Member
    With that being said EQ made my BP also go so high that when I would do decline bench press I would get nose bleeds.

I am not a person who ever gets nose bleeds. So that was certainly concerning.

Thread Information