Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By MuscleScience

Thread: mid-cycle AI adjustment suggestions

petemitchell30 is offline Associate Member

mid-cycle AI adjustment suggestions

Mid-cycle is a bit misleading. I front loaded the cycle, so ultimate amounts were in by end of week 1. I know, some of you are going to tell me I should have waited longer, 3 weeks to pull bloods is too soon etc....but at the beginning of week 3 I pulled bloods anyway. 1) I like to know whats going on, and 2) I frontloaded so bloods should stabilize a bit quicker.

Anyway, everything was good, but e2 was a little low. 8-35 scale, mine was 10. I'd like it to be a little higher within normal range for a variety of reasons that I'd need another thread to discuss, but for the purposes of this thread, I'd like to solicit opinions and advice from experienced or knowledgable people as to how I should adjust my aromasin dosage.

Currently I'm taking 12.5ED, but I can divide these pills up easily into 6.25. Ideas?

Ideas I am kicking around
    1) Would taking 6.25ED (half my current dosage) result in a huge increase in e2??
    2) I understand the half life of the DRUG is short, but the amount of drug in one's system doesn't necessarily equate to the immediate amount of estrogen in one's system.....so by that logic, could I run 6.25 1 day and 12.5 the next?

Anyway.....I'll hang up and read.
    Last edited by petemitchell30; 05-16-2017 at 09:14 AM.

MuscleScience is offline ~AR-Elite-Hall of Famer~
    Blog Entries
    I wouldn't vary dosage, that will put you into to much flux. Just go with the 6.25mg dosage and pull BW and see where it puts you.
    PT1982 likes this.
    “If you can't explain it to a second grader, you probably don't understand it yourself.” Albert Einstein

"Juice slow, train smart, it's a long journey."
    BG

"In a world full of pussies, being a redneck is not a bad thing."
    OB

Body building is a way of life..........but can not get in the way of your life.
    BG

No Source Check Please, I don't know of any.

Depressed? Healthy Way Out!

Tips For Young Lifters

MuscleScience Training Log

Thread Information