Swolberham_Lincoln is offline Junior Member

Aas protocol for multiple competitions in a short period of time?

For someone looking to compete in 3 physique shows, all of which are exactly 1 month apart from each other. (Competition season, as opposed to just 1 show)

Would it be advisable to cut test out 1 Week pre contests? (Cycle would be low test, 300-350/week)

Or would you just stay on aas all the way through your competition season?

Other compounds in the mix could be tren a, mast p, and winny

Adex .5 EOD

PT1982 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    This is a toughy. Can you switch to test suspension? That might be an option. Until you are 100% on top of how you are going to cycle up and down for multiple comps, I'd advise to go all in on the one that means the most to you this year. Maybe hit one more for practice. There is a pretty exact science to it. I'm not telling you just to do one because I know you want to do all 3. I'm saying what probably needs to be done because you're not going to be able to peak 3 times in 3 months being you're asking this. That's an uphill climb that even top level guys have difficulty doing. And they have full time staff to prep.

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    I would seek the advice of someone who competes bro.They could give you the best advice Kelkel use too compete try him or Cape and Tice would be another.

Thread Information