• 2 Post By PT1982
  • 2 Post By DocToxin8
  • 1 Post By canadian77
  • 1 Post By Too-$mall

Thread: Equipoise

Too-$mall is offline Member
    Blog Entries

Equipoise

this one interests me. anyone have good experience with it? how does one stack it for maximum benefit to vascularity and growth?

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    Used it a few times and didn't see any huge benefit at all, infact it was a waste of a syringe and have to say its the worse steroid ive used. Gave me serious increased RBC for zero muscular gains, many who claimed they have had amazing gains from EQ are fooled by the other compounds within the stack IMHO. Very weak very long acting and doesn't serve any purpose in regards to muscular gains or it didn't for me and most who have used it say the same.
    Obs, PT1982, Mooseman33 and 1 others like this.

Obs
    Obs is offline Changed Man
    Quote Originally Posted by marcus300 View Post
    Used it a few times and didn't see any huge benefit at all, infact it was a waste of a syringe and have to say its the worse steroid ive used. Gave me serious increased RBC for zero muscular gains, many who claimed they have had amazing gains from EQ are fooled by the other compounds within the stack IMHO. Very weak very long acting and doesn't serve any purpose in regards to muscular gains or it didn't for me and most who have used it say the same.
    Thank God its good to hear you say that. Now tell all the punks that keep comparing deca and eq, like there is something to compare between the two..

Its an epidemic, eq gives you vascularity, bout it.

Quote Originally Posted by Obspowerstroke View Post
    Thank God its good to hear you say that. Now tell all the punks that keep comparing deca and eq, like there is something to compare between the two..

There's no comparison between the two in my opinion, eq is useless and worthless IMHO
    Obs and songdog like this.

There's no comparison between the two in my opinion, eq is useless and worthless IMHO
    Obs likes this.

Marcus G is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Equipoise on its own is useless but I do belive it has a purpose when used with other aas to increase RBC. Increased RBC helps muscle building especially when used with insulin and growth hormone but this isn't for the average guy looking to build muscle

ThatGuy82 is offline Junior Member
    I am one of the guys who loves eq (boldenone ) and my body just seems to react very well stacked with sustanon . It seems to helps me with gaining lean mass while stacked with a good test or test blend like sustanon.

It definitely increases my appetite (be careful not to binge eat and stick to a strict diet) and delivers more oxygen to my muscles while increasing vascularity during and post workout. This helps me stay lean throughout my cycle and reduces the bloat and water retention; Also great for cutting stacks due to that. It is however very long acting like mentioned above, so you will definitely need to take about 400-600mg per week for about 12 weeks. I usually don't start feeling the effects untill around 6-8 weeks.

To each their own though, you would have to try it out in order to see how your body reacts. Some will say it's a waste of money, some will say go for it to include in a cycle. I say go for it.
    marls likes this.

PT1982 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    A waste of a syringe is one of the best analogies I've heard. I feel the same.
    marcus300 and Obs like this.

MuscleScience is offline ~AR-Elite-Hall of Famer~
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by PT1982 View Post
    A waste of a syringe is one of the best analogies I've heard. I feel the same.
    Same here.
    Obs, PT1982 and marcus300 like this.
    “If you can't explain it to a second grader, you probably don't understand it yourself.” Albert Einstein

"Juice slow, train smart, it's a long journey."
    BG

"In a world full of pussies, being a redneck is not a bad thing."
    OB

Body building is a way of life..........but can not get in the way of your life.
    BG

No Source Check Please, I don't know of any.

Depressed? Healthy Way Out!

Tips For Young Lifters

MuscleScience Training Log

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    Someone must have a special on this crap beacuse all the new kids want too run it.
    PT1982, Obs, marcus300 and 1 others like this.

MuscleScience is offline ~AR-Elite-Hall of Famer~
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by songdog View Post
    Someone must have a special on this crap beacuse all the new kids want too run it.
    I think they are being told that they can have the skinny ripped looked that's popular now. And that if won't make their legs grow to much so they can't fit into their ssskiny jeansssss.
    PT1982, Obs, marcus300 and 1 others like this.
    “If you can't explain it to a second grader, you probably don't understand it yourself.” Albert Einstein

"Juice slow, train smart, it's a long journey."
    BG

"In a world full of pussies, being a redneck is not a bad thing."
    OB

Body building is a way of life..........but can not get in the way of your life.
    BG

No Source Check Please, I don't know of any.

Depressed? Healthy Way Out!

Tips For Young Lifters

MuscleScience Training Log

DocToxin8 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I've used it a couple of times as I got it cheap.
    I found it to give a mild anabolic boost to my stack with virtually no sides.
    And yeah, it's long acting as hell but for me that wasn't a disadvantage.

But I agree, it's nothing special.

I saw no added water retention, but I'd much rather do nandrolone that EQ.
    If primobolan was cheaper or the same cost I'd chose that over EQ too,
    but as EQ is much cheaper I can see it as an alternative to primo.
    Obs likes this.

PT1982 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Im telling you, I think it's something to do with the crossfit fad. I swear its in short supply everywhere and the demand keeps growing. I don't understand it and that's the only thing I can think of. Vendors used to not be able to give the stuff away. Now they can't keep it.
    MuscleScience and Obs like this.

I know it was real popular with some eastern bloc immigrants over here.
    They like it as they often don't know all about running anchi's on cycle,
    and like EQ as they can add that to a 250mg TE/week cycle and get away without running an AI. (I mean get away=they don't get boobs)

So for someone just wanting cheap (not perfectly safe) cycles,
    usually long ones as well, EQ is one of those things you can jam in there and estrogen sides can often be tolerated without an AI. (AIs are expensive you know)

Not a safe practice (usually no hcg either), but cheaper as I said.
    Obs and Too-$mall like this.

Obs
    Quote Originally Posted by DocToxin8 View Post
    and like EQ as they can add that to a 250mg TE/week cycle and get away without running an AI. (I mean get away=they don't get boobs)

usually long ones as well, EQ is one of those things you can jam in there and estrogen sides can often be tolerated without an AI. (AIs are expensive you know)

Poor guys need schooling and money. Ten years ago it would be recommended with test for a first cycle. My supplier had newbie cycles set up with everything needed and 400mg a wk of eq on the plan.

canadian77 is offline Junior Member
    I've used it twice. It was the only compound I ever used that caused me to get nose bleeds. Didn't really find it too amazing but I can't run 19-nor compounds any more (my body hates them), so I have very limited options these days.
    Too-$mall likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by canadian77 View Post
    I've used it twice. It was the only compound I ever used that caused me to get nose bleeds. Didn't really find it too amazing but I can't run 19-nor compounds any more (my body hates them), so I have very limited options these days.
    Well, if you react badly to 19-Nors; meaning both nandrolone and trenbolone ,
    (Are u sure you're got E2 in check? That makes a massive difference, especially with tren sides I've found out. F.ex, tren with very low dose T is a complete different animal to high T for me.)

Actually a lot of compounds are much "milder" with low T, anadrol for one,
    much less water retention and I find it easier to tolerate than DBOL mg for mg.
    (But that's now, used to be other way around)

Anyways, EQ might be overpriced some places,
    but if you can run long cycles or are on TRT I find it to be decent.
    I'm sure primo and a lot of other AAS could be used with quite similar results and pretty much same side effect profile (primo is one step over as it doesn't 5alpha reduce at all or aromatize, while boldenone will convert (very little) to dihydroboldenone and (a little more) to estrogens.

Some like it some don't.

Blog Entries

the vascularity isn't permanent correct? it's a dry steroid that increases RBC. bout it?
    Obs likes this.

Blog Entries
    weird that i am interested in it. don't know why. the high RBC thing is really unappealing. tren do that?
    Last edited by Too-$mall; 05-17-2017 at 06:56 PM.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by DocToxin8 View Post

sad to say, but that's a big selling point. not a smart a move though.

there was this dude in the locker room the other day. he wasn't fat, but he has some big oll ta tas. even had stretch marks on em. there is no way i'd tolerate that shit. i'd save up and get surgery ASAP.

Obs
    Quote Originally Posted by Too-$mall View Post
    the vascularity isn't permanent correct? it's a dry steroid that increases RBC. bout it?
    Yes imo it is not good for much at all

marls is offline New Member
    I'll add my 2 cents...I started a test e and eq cycle about 10 weeks ago and as mentioned the eq takes awhile to "kick in" after about week 7 I was getting those last few reps in on my 3rd set that I couldn't do only 3 days earlier as I'm training everything twice a week so that would be the endurance gains I guess. Only last week tho I added in tren ace and after 1 week I've added 10 pounds to my deadlift which is good considering I'm doing 12 reps a set so I think that the eq is a little weak.ive bumped my eq up to 900mg a week so I can smash this vial then I'll smash the next vial then I'm dropping the eq and adding materon prop and switching the test e to test p...my experience so far of eq I would give it a 6.5/10 buy some people say shit gets real after week 12 so I'll see how I react once these 900mg a week shots kick in

Sent from my ROBBY using Tapatalk

Ashop is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Too-$mall View Post
    this one interests me. anyone have good experience with it? how does one stack it for maximum benefit to vascularity and growth?
    I liked it stacked with TEST. Ive ran it at 1 gram but found 600mg wk is plenty for me. Lean mass,strength and vascularity is what I experience from it.

hollywoodundead2016 is offline Associate Member
    Last edited by hollywoodundead2016; 06-09-2017 at 02:45 PM.

Thread Information