GetNBig is offline Associate Member

Help, no weight gain.

Ok im doing a sust/deca stack. My diet is 4100+ calories, 350g-protein,450 or sog of carbs, and 60g or so of fat. I'm using PVL. And well I just started my 6th week, and havn't noticed anything huge... Im working out 2 days on, one day off. And on the day off might go in for abbs , forarms and calfs. Being 6'1 i think i gotta hit them more to really get them to show. I was doing one day on, one day off before the cycle think i should go back to that??? Im 21, and the cycle is .5ml of sust EOD, and 1.6mls of deca per week- split into 2 shots.
    deca - 300mg/ml
    sust - 350mg/ml
    I kicked the cycly off with dbol 25mg a day 3 weeks.

I don't get it..
    I did get stronger ... but where are the results..

Phreak101 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by GetNBig
    Ok im doing a sust/deca stack. My diet is 4100+ calories, 350g-protein,450 or sog of carbs, and 60g or so of fat. I'm using PVL. And well I just started my 6th week, and havn't noticed anything huge... Im working out 2 days on, one day off. And on the day off might go in for abbs , forarms and calfs. Being 6'1 i think i gotta hit them more to really get them to show. I was doing one day on, one day off before the cycle think i should go back to that??? Im 21, and the cycle is .5ml of sust EOD, and 1.6mls of deca per week- split into 2 shots.
    deca - 300mg/ml
    sust - 350mg/ml
    I kicked the cycly off with dbol 25mg a day 3 weeks.

I don't get it..
    I did get stronger ... but where are the results..
    Well, first off are you sear your gear is legit? Secondly, thats a pretty low dosage of gear, you'd really have to bust your ass in the gym to see the type of results your obviously looking for on a cycle like that...

I dunno, anyone else?

ColdSore is offline Banned
    That sucks bro...im on a sust/deca cycle and didnt use the dbol to jump things off. I started off weighing 185-188 and after 3 weeks i weighed 198 then after 4 weeks (last night) i weighed 203...so thats atleast 15 pounds gained.

I know you may think your diet is in check, but i putting money on that its not. If your truely eating that much and not gaining...then your training is off or the gear might be fake. And i would got to 5 day on 2 day off split. you wont overtrain as easy when on AS.

Just take a hard look at you diet and training and see if you REALLY have it down. Thats my advise.

OGPackin is offline Anabolic Member
    Hey bro, well IMO 350mgs of sust aint gonna do it. To get the best results from sust u need to run it eod or atleast 750mgs per week to take full advantage of the prop in it. Id recommend bumping it up and run it to week 12. My first cycle i ran 200mgs of deca and 750mgs of sust and gained over 20lbs. Good luck!

OG

nj juice is offline Member
    You have no weight gain at all after six weeks in that cycle? Your d-bol doses were a little low and you should have run another week of them but even that alone, you should have seen a couple of pounds; although mostly water. Your sust should have kicked in by weeks 4 or 5 meaning this is the time for you to start packing on pounds. By week 6 of my sust/deca stack with similar doses, i was up about 12 pounds i think. Are you sure everything is ok- eating, training, gear?

nevaenuf is offline Senior Member
    I would question the gear. You have seen some results but you also improved your diet and started training harder.

no no, i think some misread how much gear i was taking.
    The deca is 300mg/ml and im takeing 1.8ml/week
    the sust is 350mg/ml and im taking .5ml eod

so im getting bout 540mg of deca/week
    and im getting 700mg sust one week and 425mg the next 700 then 425... guess i'll bump it all up now..

http://auhbodybuilding.tripod.com/wwk.html
    there thats what it looks like i did the research and posted alot on here to make sure things were ok, its only my second cycle.
    just started 6th week, any suggesetions welcome, i could bump it up more and get some more gear.

bump, think i sould just do 2mls deca /week=600mg
    and up the sust to get 750-1000mg/week?

Thread Information