Ilya95 is offline Junior Member

Question Anadrol of D-bol!?!?!

Alright people this is starting to get annoying

I'm still trying to plan out my cycle, this will be my 3rd cycle. I want to run Test Enathe and Androl as I posted in some earlier posts. However I'm told by 50% of the people that I ask that A-bombs are not the way to go simply cause of the sides and that all the weight you gain you WILL I mean WILL loose everything once you finish its use (5wks) and that not even Test at 500-750mg per week will stop this.
    Then we have the other 50% of people who say that its not as toxic as people say and works very well. Along with what they say is also that I will be able to retain at 50-60% of my anadrol gains after its used cause I'll be running Test along with it.

So my question is whos right arhhh And would D-bol just overall be a much better sub. The prob with D-bol is I've already used it twice. It worked great the first time and ok the secound. I know that if I use it again now I will have to be running upwards of 50mg and with not as hot gains as I would want. Plus I really want to use something diffrent.

So what do yall think!?!?!

symatech is offline Retired Moderator
    I say trash the abombs and the dbol and kick it off with prop.

Lift Chief is offline Member
    Depends on how much you're willing to risk your health... Abombs are one of the worst steroids in terms of side effects out there... with that in mind you can make your choice.

Dbol or prop would be more than adequate to kick start your cycle.

James Bond is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Lift Chief
    Depends on how much you're willing to risk your health... Abombs are one of the worst steroids in terms of side effects out there... with that in mind you can make your choice.

Dbol or prop would be more than adequate to kick start your cycle.
    I definitely agree.

how would you guys recommend running prop during the cycle. Also has anyone had any experiance with Anadrol ? If so what where your results, experiance and overall impression of Anadrol?
    THANKS AGAIN!!!!

symatech is offline Retired Moderator
    run prop at 50mg/day or 100mg eod/

oh yeah one more thing that I forgot to ask. From what I understand the sides from Anadrol are not too bad if used alone but when stacked for example with Test it produces sides that seem to be 10 times worse!! Why is this and will 50mg of proviron a day help prevent this at all. Armidx is pretty much out of the pic, its too hard for me to get and at the moment to mush $$.

THANKS

Cycleon is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    Quote Originally Posted by Ilya95
    oh yeah one more thing that I forgot to ask. From what I understand the sides from Anadrol are not too bad if used alone but when stacked for example with Test it produces sides that seem to be 10 times worse!! Why is this and will 50mg of proviron a day help prevent this at all. Armidx is pretty much out of the pic, its too hard for me to get and at the moment to mush $$.

THANKS

Frankly - drols sides on a mg basis are overhyped IMO - people are comparing 50mg of Dbol but think nothing of running 50-100mgs of abombs so anyway, drol is fine, dbol is fine - run either in the first 4 weeks - sides on either wont kill you (unless your liver is pretty bad shape) and take liver helpers. nothing wrong with the prop route but 40-50mgs of dbol will be fine - you will need arimdex if you dont like bloating tho - the reason sides are supposedly even greater with test is because so is the growth

tony1leg is offline Associate Member
    bro
    i think that 50% of the people who said run the a bombs are right, and the other 50% of people who say a bombs suck are right as well. people react differently to differents AAS. I personally love anadrol --i love the pumps, strength increase, and the water bloat doesn't bother me much because if lubes my joints and makes them feel great. just my 2 cents though

Thanks for all the help bros. I think that I will give the a-bombs a try. As for the prop..well.. although I really want to use prop one od these days I dont feel like poking myself 7 times per week for 12 weeks!! THANKS ALL!!!!

Thread Information