• 2 Post By Obs
  • 1 Post By canadian77
  • 1 Post By songdog
  • 1 Post By Chicagotarsier
  • 1 Post By Getfit2017

Thread: My first cycle advice tips plz

Getfit2017 is offline New Member

My first cycle advice tips plz

I'm 25 5"7 185 I just got my gear it is vaultek pharma nandrolone decanonate 300mg 10ml and test cypionate 250mg 10ml. I started my first week with 1cc of each. should I bump the test up to 2cc a week? also I'm doing these once a week. should I split them up into twice a week? also I'm on a high protein low carb diet and doing allot of cardio. I'm wanting to cut before I bulk. also was thinking about ordering some tren and sustanon for my next cycle. any cycle tips and advice is greatly appreciated.

Could y'all share some of your first cycles? And how they worked for you.

Back In Black is offline Beach Bodybuilder ~Elite-Hall of Fame~
    First cycle should be test only.

Hopefully you are also taking HCG and an AI and have your PCT to hand.

Drop the deca immediately ad follow this to the letter

My First Cycle: Planning and Executing a Successful First Cycle

Using your first cycle for a cut is a complete waste imho. It's the cycle wher you will get the most gains so using it not to gain.......

Maybe you should post your diet in our diet section and rethink continuing with this cycle.
    Obs and songdog like this.
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

Obs
    Obs is offline Changed Man
    Quote Originally Posted by Back In Black View Post
    First cycle should be test only.

Hopefully you are also taking HCG and an AI and have your PCT to hand.

Drop the deca immediately ad follow this to the letter

My First Cycle: Planning and Executing a Successful First Cycle

Using your first cycle for a cut is a complete waste imho. It's the cycle wher you will get the most gains so using it not to gain.......

Maybe you should post your diet in our diet section and rethink continuing with this cycle.
    Good lord, I am worried about this one. This is the third thread and I posted that link twice and tried to explain basics. I hope he actually reads it.
    songdog and Sh0tsf1red like this.

canadian77 is offline Junior Member
    Yeah I agree with the above guys. You don't need Deca for your first cycle. It's a waste of a compound.

You will get AMAZING results from just testosterone alone. Don't add things like Deca until Testosterone no longer gives you much in terms of results. Don't desensitize your receptors too early.

Even on steroids you can only grow so much, so having 500mg of Test vs 1g of Test on your first cycle won't be much different in terms of results but the side effects will be horrible and you'll desensitize your receptors and start having to use stupid amounts of gear to get results with heavy compounds.

Slow and steady! Start with 500mg (2ml per week) of Test Cypionate . That's it and run it for 14-16 weeks. You'll grow like crazy.
    Obs likes this.

canadian77 is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Getfit2017 View Post
    also was thinking about ordering some tren and sustanon for my next cycle.
    Don't do that. Tren is not something you run for your second cycle. Your first two cycles should be testosterone only. Maybe add Dbol for the first 4 weeks of your second cycle, but certainly not Tren. Tren is a very advanced compound with heavy side effects and requires regular blood tests and support drugs.

Start off with the simple compounds and work your way up once you know how your body responds to these drugs before you dive into the deep end.

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    Bro you are getting some bad advice from some where you don't need Deca tren or anything for now.You running HCG do you have Nova and clomid for your pct? And extra in case gyno shows up.Plus you are running a 19Nor do you have Caber in case your chest starts leaking? These are just a few of the things you should have and know prior too cycling there is much more to getting big than sticking a pin in your ass.Hows your diet? Diet is 98% of a cycle and everyone thinks there's is spot on until we ask them about macros.Everyone thinks they are eating more than they are.We are here to help you bro but you did things backwards STOP THE DECA!
    Obs likes this.

Chicagotarsier is offline Senior Member
    No matter what you pin you will be disappointed if not enough food or enough sleep.

No AI?

Low carb doesn't mean you will cut for crap. After your body adjusts you will see no benefits from low carbs. Follow some form of carb cycling.

You broke the holy law of cycling...buy all your shit before you start.

Stop everything and let the guys talk you through a PCT and read up.
    Obs likes this.

I read that link I actually posted this before I had any responses I'm doing exactly how you said I'm pausing everything until I get everything on hand and in order and studying up so if there is any more tips they are greatly appreciated I'm trying to find some real hcg but I have Clomid and nolvadex on the way
    Obs likes this.

I stopped the deca my diet consist of 40gprotein muscle milk in the morning with 2 bananas with peanut butter second is can tuna banana wheat toastwith pnut butter 3rd is chicken breast pan seared with some vegetables like squash or broccoli 4th 2cans of Vienna 4 boiled eggs protein shake 5th is a steak with more vegetables and another muscle milk and 2 boiled eggs last is protein shake a piece of broiled fish veggies and 3 tbs of pnut butter anything I should add?

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    Quote Originally Posted by Getfit2017 View Post
    I stopped the deca my diet consist of 40gprotein muscle milk in the morning with 2 bananas with peanut butter second is can tuna banana wheat toastwith pnut butter 3rd is chicken breast pan seared with some vegetables like squash or broccoli 4th 2cans of Vienna 4 boiled eggs protein shake 5th is a steak with more vegetables and another muscle milk and 2 boiled eggs last is protein shake a piece of broiled fish veggies and 3 tbs of pnut butter anything I should add?
    So wat are all the macros on all this?Don't sound like much many a cycle is ruined by a bad diet hit our diet section and post up your diet with macros.They will help you out.I hope you got a food scale guessing will only hurt you.

Thread Information