• 1 Post By tarmyg
  • 1 Post By PT1982
  • 1 Post By tarmyg
  • 2 Post By Remington
  • 1 Post By DocToxin8

Thread: When to take anavar?

jjsevens is online now Associate Member

When to take anavar?

About to throw anavar into my cycle and was wondering if there are any recommended times to take it, they're 25mg tabs and my source recommends taking them 3 times a day.

In another post someone said they take the whole days dose in one shot before the gym, and get much more strength. Any truth to this?

tarmyg is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by jjsevens View Post
    About to throw anavar into my cycle and was wondering if there are any recommended times to take it, they're 25mg tabs and my source recommends taking them 3 times a day.

In another post someone said they take the whole days dose in one shot before the gym, and get much more strength. Any truth to this?
    Once a day is fine. No need to take it like a pre-workout as it will have zero effect that way. I generally take 100mg in the morning when I have been running it.

Chicagotarsier is offline Senior Member

Anavar is baby Dbol . Yes there is truth to taking it all before gym if you are looking for the help pushing weights. It causes more muscle fullness.

If you are looking for the enhanced fat burning do the 3 split doses. You will not get much out of it for help pushing weights via this path.

If you are looking for help pushing weights spend the money on Dbol.

My 2 cents

You can take it through out the day but I'm lazy. I just take it all about an hour before I workout so I'll have the maximum amount of "stuff" in my blood when I'm training and recovering.

jjsevens is online now Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Chicagotarsier View Post
    Anavar is baby Dbol . Yes there is truth to taking it all before gym if you are looking for the help pushing weights. It causes more muscle fullness.

If you are looking for the enhanced fat burning do the 3 split doses. You will not get much out of it for help pushing weights via this path.

If you are looking for help pushing weights spend the money on Dbol.

My 2 cents
    Well I'm looking to do both actually, burn fat and want to add strength. I'm on a cut and am looking for a boost to bring up the weight at the gym, mainly bench as it's the only exercise I'm stalling on. So what if I took the full dose on chest day and do the 3 times a day for everything else?

Maybe I'm over thinking, but might as well ask.

PT1982 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I do all of mine at once. I've done it countless times both ways and cant tell a bit of difference. I like taking mine a couple hours pre workout for the mental edge, but that's just my thought process. Taking it all at once will cause a significantly higher hormone spike, taking it split up will cause more even blood plasma levels. So I opt for the big spike. As far as end results, I don't know anyone who has had any dramatic difference. I know I haven't. Its easier for me just to do it all at once. You'll be fine either way and will love it.

Well I'm looking to do both actually, burn fat and want to add strength. I'm on a cut and am looking for a boost to bring up the weight at the gym, mainly bench as it's the only exercise I'm stalling on. So what if I took the full dose on chest day and do the 3 times a day for everything else?

Maybe I'm over thinking, but might as well ask.
    I've never been able to lean out and gain weight at the same time. If I want to go from 12% to 7% body fat, there is no way on earth I can gain body weight while I'm dropping body fat. I ALWAYS gain a little fat when I gain muscle, it's just the way the body works. I would recommend that you just concentrate on either gaining muscle or lowering body fat. If you eat clean, you can gain muscle while gaining minimum fat. Then you cut the fat down on a cutting cycle. You'll lose body weight but with careful diet, you can lose more fat than muscle.

DocToxin8 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    When to take anavar ?

Anytime you want that tingly feeling in your clit.
    Oh wait, you're a dude? then don't.

Nah, it does have it uses, I'm kidding.
    Saying anavar is useless would mean primo, EQ, etc is useless too.

As for timing;
    I think women should definitely split dose to avoid peaks,
    men can do it either way.
    PT1982 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by DocToxin8 View Post
    When to take anavar ?

As for timing;
    Well I don't know about EQ.......lol. Only kidding of course. But I highly dislike it. It's making a huge comeback and I can only attribute it to the rising popularity of crossfit (sadly). A lot of suppliers can't keep it in stock and the price has skyrocketed. It used to be one of the only powders that suppliers would give away if enough other stuff was ordered. If was also a But 1 get 3 type of thing not anymore. For now.
    DocToxin8 likes this.

Blog Entries
    PT, what is the connection between EQ and CrossFit?
    PT1982 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by tarmyg View Post
    A lot, and I mean A LOT of guys and gals that are big into crossfit are using EQ at almost epidemic levels. I think it started when Rich Froenig mentioned in an interview about PEDs. He was asked something along the lines of "is there any 'enhanced' athletes competing in the cross games (or whatever they are called)"? His answer was pretty specific in that any athletes that decide to use PEDs would generally use the ones that don't add bulk and speed up recovery. He mentioned EQ and winstrol , but never said he used, of course. This was in 2011 or 12. Anyways, since then, it has really caught on everywhere. All the local gyms are full of people using EQ. I don't know if you've noticed, but most vendors and raw suppliers have a hard time keeping up with the demand. I've never ever seen a shortage in EQ until the past 2 years. The price has more than tripled from my estimations. And really it was a compound that was all but obsolete up until a few years ago. But I can see a big benefit to crossfit athletes due to the increase in RBC and imagine recovery and endurance goes through the roof.

That's an awesome profile pic by the way! I like that tarmyg
    tarmyg likes this.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by PT1982 View Post
    A lot, and I mean A LOT of guys and gals that are big into crossfit are using EQ at almost epidemic levels. I think it started when Rich Froenig mentioned in an interview about PEDs. He was asked something along the lines of "is there any 'enhanced' athletes competing in the cross games (or whatever they are called)"? His answer was pretty specific in that any athletes that decide to use PEDs would generally use the ones that don't add bulk and speed up recovery. He mentioned EQ and winstrol, but never said he used, of course. This was in 2011 or 12. Anyways, since then, it has really caught on everywhere. All the local gyms are full of people using EQ. I don't know if you've noticed, but most vendors and raw suppliers have a hard time keeping up with the demand. I've never ever seen a shortage in EQ until the past 2 years. The price has more than tripled from my estimations. And really it was a compound that was all but obsolete up until a few years ago. But I can see a big benefit to crossfit athletes due to the increase in RBC and imagine recovery and endurance goes through the roof.
    PT1982 likes this.

Remington is offline Alligator
    When to take anavar ?

My 20 pound cat was sitting on my lap while I was reading this thread. I laughed so hard that he jumped up.
    Scratched the hell out of my leg.
    HILARIOUS!!!!
    DocToxin8 and KJ419 like this.

It could be a local thing, but a friend of mine is high up in the rankings and he said it's like cocaine in an 80s hair band dressing room. All of my connections are airways backordered or they price gouge. I just connected the dots but I could be way off. I know it's becoming increasingly popular, which its never been.

KJ419 is offline Female Member
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by PT1982 View Post
    I do all of mine at once. I've done it countless times both ways and cant tell a bit of difference. I like taking mine a couple hours pre workout for the mental edge, but that's just my thought process. Taking it all at once will cause a significantly higher hormone spike, taking it split up will cause more even blood plasma levels. So I opt for the big spike. As far as end results, I don't know anyone who has had any dramatic difference. I know I haven't. Its easier for me just to do it all at once. You'll be fine either way and will love it.
    I'm a female and have been taking 5mg in the morning and 5 mg in the evening. Is it different for women when to take it? Thanks in advance!!!

Rockclimber is offline New Member
    Once in the AM and once in the PM which happens to be when I lift.

DocToxin8 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by KJ419 View Post
    I'm a female and have been taking 5mg in the morning and 5 mg in the evening. Is it different for women when to take it? Thanks in advance!!!
    That sounds like a good idea to me instead of just taking the whole 10mg at once.
    Reason; avoiding virilization.
    Unlike men, which only need worry about the anabolic potential of var,
    women can suffer androgenic sides.
    IMO androgenic sides happen easier when you get high peaks in your blood concentration of AAS, while a stable, lower level isn't as likely to cause virilization.
    If this is true or not is up to you to decide, but it's what I believe.
    (Sex hormones are excreted in a pulsatile fashion naturally anyway)

So I'd continue with your practice of 5mg x 2 daily.
    KJ419 likes this.

Ashop is offline Anabolic Member

I'd take them 2 x per day, AM/PM

KJ419 is offline Female Member
    Blog Entries
    That sounds like a good idea to me instead of just taking the whole 10mg at once.
    Reason; avoiding virilization.
    Unlike men, which only need worry about the anabolic potential of var,
    women can suffer androgenic sides.
    IMO androgenic sides happen easier when you get high peaks in your blood concentration of AAS, while a stable, lower level isn't as likely to cause virilization.
    If this is true or not is up to you to decide, but it's what I believe.
    (Sex hormones are excreted in a pulsatile fashion naturally anyway)

So I'd continue with your practice of 5mg x 2 daily.
    THANK YOU!!! I will keep doing what I've been doing! Virilization scares tf outta me hahahaha

AKD_FitChick is offline Female Member

When to take anavar?

When to take anavar ?

As for timing;
    Hey doc!! Don't knock that tingly feeling!! It's pretty nice thumbs up from this girl!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by AKD_FitChick; 05-14-2017 at 09:38 PM.

AKD_FitChick is offline Female Member
    Quote Originally Posted by KJ419 View Post
    THANK YOU!!! I will keep doing what I've been doing! Virilization scares tf outta me hahahaha
    I split my doses. One in the wee morning before my lifts and the other in the early evening. You are right on track!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Thread Information