• 1 Post By Nephets
  • 1 Post By songdog
  • 1 Post By kelkel
  • 2 Post By MuscleScience

Thread: My First Cycle - Decided

lifegoeson is offline Junior Member

My First Cycle - Decided

First Thread:
    I know I'm going to get a lot of shit for this.
    I've been lifting for 1.5 years.
    Height: 5'4
    Weight: 140
    Dads height: 5'10
    Moms height: 4'11
    Diet: Vegetarian, no eggs,
    Breakfast: Oatmeal w fat milk, 1/2 cup hemp seeds
    2nd meal Lunch: 1 cup kidney beans, 5 oz white rice, 2 tbsp cashews
    3rd meal Preworkout meal: 2 scoops ON whey powder mixed with water with 1 serving cream of rice or scratch the cream of rice and eat one serving of quinoa on side
    4th meal after workout: carb up with 4 rice cakes
    5/6 meal of the day: 1 cup lentils with 1 cup lowfat yogurt and 5 oz rice again

Medication I'm on:
    Welbutrin (bupropion) 100 mg a day ( have been on for 2 years+ )
    Prozac (fluoxentine) have been on for 3 monthsish now , 20mg everyday
    Remeron( mirtaxpine) - 15mg every night
    Severe depression that is better.

I started this clean eating a month ago and have gained 2-3 lbs. I consider it a clean bulking. I've been lifting for 1.5 years, I've lifted for half a year solidly but my nutrition has just got on point the past month - month and half. I am a vegetarian so my diet was always shitty. But I stopped eating what my parents made and have gotten my diet solid, my workouts are solid and I consider myself fairly knowledgeable in the workout department if that makes sense, uhm I workout 2-3 hours everyday, I don't take rest days often, maybe every 2 weeks, the gym is my outlet and I've been getting better mentally and freshier so I can afford to take time off from the gym without feeling like shit. Before if I took time off from the gym I would feel horrible, but now I'm learning to take one day off a week. I don't have a split but I don't work the same muscles 48 hours and I don't focus on smaller muscles, I focus on compound exercises which work the arms and core, I haven't been doing deadlifts/squats/cleans the past 3 months and I think I have grew a bit, have never gotten my height measured. I still live with my parents so getting this stuff is going to be hard but I am getting a job very very soon, week or two, why am I doing this cycle? I'm 80% sure I am. I feel like diet is 80% and lifting is 20% and I've been doing lifting 80% and diet 20% for the past year and I have a lot of catching up to do I realized after hardly getting 50g of protein in me for the year I was lifting with the 80% lifting mindset, but now I'm getting more than enough protein, my diet and training is in check, I just don't have the patience. If I do the PCT , AL , HCG properly I hope not to lose any more hair than I am , I'm losing hair bc of my medication I'm pretty sure, but I just wanna start enjoying life and don't have the patience anymore, I understand that steroids aren't an magic pill and I'm ready. If I do the cycle properly than I hope my height still has a chance to grow. I just want to do one cycle but also understand that no one just does one cycle. I understand my weights low and I have not found research on whether or not my future gains will be plateued almost immediately if I start steroids now but I don't know.
    Idea of my cycle:
    Week 1-4 : Low Dbol (10-30mg?) ED? Correct
    Weeks 1-12: Test 400-500 mg a week (250 Monday, 250 Mid Thursday)
    PCT:
    Clomid, Adex (armidex right?), Something extra for the hair? , Nolvadex ? maybe Exemestane
    I need an ancillary compound and a HCG?I'm already decided and have read all of the educational threads and am aware of the risks.
    The only thing that is the deciding factor anymore is if my plates are going to close, because I'm short and am thinking I could get 1-2 more inches by 21. I cannot find any more research on this if 1 cycle is going to do this & forever close my plates if I do it properly.
    Age = 18, 5'4, 140 lbs
    I have a solid diet I started 2 months ago.
    I want to start on Testosterone Ethanate 250mg administered twice a week, Monday, Midday Thursday.
    I will do
    1-12 weeks Test E 500mg (250mg x 2)
    I do not want Gyno at all, what do i take ED?
    I do not want hair loss or side effects at all, what do I trake ED?

PCT - Clomid, Adex (armidex right?), Something extra for the hair? , Nolvadex ? maybe Exemestane
    I need an ancillary compound and a HCG?

Marcus G is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by lifegoeson View Post
    First Thread:
    3rd meal Preworkout meal: 2 scoops ON whey powder mixed with water with 1 serving cream of rice or scratch the cream of rice and eat one serving of quinoa on side

Medication I'm on:

I started this clean eating a month ago and have gained 2-3 lbs. I consider it a clean bulking. I've been lifting for 1.5 years, I've lifted for half a year solidly but my nutrition has just got on point the past month - month and half. I am a vegetarian so my diet was always shitty. But I stopped eating what my parents made and have gotten my diet solid, my workouts are solid and I consider myself fairly knowledgeable in the workout department if that makes sense, uhm I workout 2-3 hours everyday, I don't take rest days often, maybe every 2 weeks, the gym is my outlet and I've been getting better mentally and freshier so I can afford to take time off from the gym without feeling like shit. Before if I took time off from the gym I would feel horrible, but now I'm learning to take one day off a week. I don't have a split but I don't work the same muscles 48 hours and I don't focus on smaller muscles, I focus on compound exercises which work the arms and core, I haven't been doing deadlifts/squats/cleans the past 3 months and I think I have grew a bit, have never gotten my height measured. I still live with my parents so getting this stuff is going to be hard but I am getting a job very very soon, week or two, why am I doing this cycle? I'm 80% sure I am. I feel like diet is 80% and lifting is 20% and I've been doing lifting 80% and diet 20% for the past year and I have a lot of catching up to do I realized after hardly getting 50g of protein in me for the year I was lifting with the 80% lifting mindset, but now I'm getting more than enough protein, my diet and training is in check, I just don't have the patience. If I do the PCT , AL , HCG properly I hope not to lose any more hair than I am , I'm losing hair bc of my medication I'm pretty sure, but I just wanna start enjoying life and don't have the patience anymore, I understand that steroids aren't an magic pill and I'm ready. If I do the cycle properly than I hope my height still has a chance to grow. I just want to do one cycle but also understand that no one just does one cycle. I understand my weights low and I have not found research on whether or not my future gains will be plateued almost immediately if I start steroids now but I don't know.
    Idea of my cycle:
    PCT:
    Clomid, Adex (armidex right?), Something extra for the hair? , Nolvadex ? maybe Exemestane
    I'm already decided and have read all of the educational threads and am aware of the risks.
    The only thing that is the deciding factor anymore is if my plates are going to close, because I'm short and am thinking I could get 1-2 more inches by 21. I cannot find any more research on this if 1 cycle is going to do this & forever close my plates if I do it properly.
    Age = 18, 5'4, 140 lbs
    I want to start on Testosterone Ethanate 250mg administered twice a week, Monday, Midday Thursday.
    I will do

PCT - Clomid, Adex (armidex right?), Something extra for the hair? , Nolvadex ? maybe Exemestane
    You posted the same thing nearly 2 week ago and you where given good advice. Posting it again isn’t going to get you the answer you want...
    songdog likes this.

lifegoeson is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Marcus G View Post
    You posted the same thing nearly 2 week ago and you where given good advice. Posting it again isn’t going to get you the answer you want...
    I want the answer of which pct,hcg ,ai to take.

PT1982 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    First Thread:

Medication I'm on:

Idea of my cycle:
    PCT:
    I'm already decided and have read all of the educational threads and am aware of the risks.
    Age = 18, 5'4, 140 lbs
    I will do

You should be getting a lot of sh*t for this bud. This post actually breaks my heart and makes my feel pity towards you. There is more that you need to focus on right now, regardless of age. You're 18 and no where near mentally stable enough to start screwing with hormones. Do you realize that depression stems from hormone imbalences? You're on so much to treat depression (possible bipolar as well?) and you haven't been taking some of them long enough for them to even start fully working. Listen, hitting the gym daily is a good thing for you and is amazing therapy for depression and the normal "downs". But adding hormones to the mix is, to be blunt, stupid of you to even consider. You may not value your life, but I can assure you that others do, even if you think they don't. You are 18 and its time for you to be a man. So be one and push through and get your meds dialed in before you ever consider anabolics. Please take this advice! Show is that you are a man and be mature about this and get yourself right. And stay around here on the forum! Just because you don't use steroids doesn't mean there is no use for you here. You can learn a lot for later on, get workout tips, joke around in the lounge (making fun of Silabolin is probably one of the best parts of our day), dial in a diet to suit your goals, etc. After a little while, you'll know enough to be able to help others and answer questions. I'm one of the few that will advise those under 25 here, but the guys know that I'm not going to give dangerous advice and know that I ALWAYS question and make sure that I get a feel for a person's maturity level before I give any steroid advice. But that's not just for young guys, that's for everyone, regardless of age. You are not ready, and I think you already know this. However, hear me out on this. Stick around and learn all you can on every topic, not just steroids. It will help you in many ways and it'll help others as well because you can be a positive influence to others. AND........ You can help us deal with the goofballs that might be 25, but act like they're 11. Good luck to you buddy and stick around. You're time is coming, and when it does, we'll be here to help you out! If you need any assistance privately, shoot me a PM anytime. I'll try to respond as quick as I can.

Nephets is offline Senior Member
    ^^^^^ this is 100%. I have a son your age and I realize at 18 you are very confident that you are correct in your thinking. All 18yr old think they know more than they do. Don't take it as an insult. It's just the stage of life you are in. Their view tends to be on the short term. Honestly give some thought into this. Picture yourself 10 lbs heavier but your dick doesn't work anymore. This is a very possible outcome. How will your propensity to depression be affected when can't get it up anymore. Or you shrink back down in size because your test levels don't recover. You said you just got your diet dialed in and are seeing results. You currently have some of the highest test levels you will have in your entire life. Use this. Grow naturally like you are now. Improve your diet. Improve your training. Increase your knowledge base about yourself. We are all different and it takes time to figure out how your body responds to different variables. Good luck to you.
    Obs likes this.

Obs
    Obs is offline Changed Man
    Quote Originally Posted by Nephets View Post
    ^^^^^ this is 100%. I have a son your age and I realize at 18 you are very confident that you are correct in your thinking. All 18yr old think they know more than they do. Don't take it as an insult. It's just the stage of life you are in. Their view tends to be on the short term. Honestly give some thought into this. Picture yourself 10 lbs heavier but your dick doesn't work anymore. This is a very possible outcome. How will your propensity to depression be affected when can't get it up anymore. Or you shrink back down in size because your test levels don't recover. You said you just got your diet dialed in and are seeing results. You currently have some of the highest test levels you will have in your entire life. Use this. Grow naturally like you are now. Improve your diet. Improve your training. Increase your knowledge base about yourself. We are all different and it takes time to figure out how your body responds to different variables. Good luck to you.
    I was told this my entire life and I am 30 and I look back and see a disgraceful angry child that didn't know a gd thing. I knew it all, then I grew up. I don't know shit about anything but you are to young op.

AR's King Silabolin is offline Castle Power
    First Thread:
    Shit as in?

You shouldnt do meth. But a lot of folks dont listen and their reasoning with themselves and finds out. Ill do it. It will not kill me. Its my life.
    Obs likes this.

Obs
    Quote Originally Posted by Silabolin View Post
    Shit as in?

You shouldnt do meth. But a lot of folks dont listen and their reasoning with themselves and finds out. Ill do it. It will not kill me. Its my life.
    Well spoken silabolin. We think we can hack it, until it takes over.

Gymratgus is offline New Member
    I would wait a while longer since you have only been lifting shy of two years! I know it's tough when you see people getting swole. Trust me I have been there myself. I was a teenager once. Personally, if you can't wait save the dbol . And hit the test by itself you're gonna get good gains because your receptors are fresh and you haven't even hit the full maturity yet! I would keep novadex handy in case you get flare ups (nipple sensitivity) with that amount you shouldn't need anything.

Nephets is offline Senior Member
    A test and novadex only cycle at 18 is a sure fire way of getting fucked up. No ai, hcg and a proper pct will leave you ill prepared if you're looking to make some sort of recovery.
    Obs likes this.

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    You can lead a horse to water but you can't make him drink.
    Obs likes this.

kelkel is offline HRT Specialist ~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~ No Source Checks
    Quote Originally Posted by Obspowerstroke View Post
    I knew it all, then I grew up.

Wait..........what?
    -*- NO SOURCE CHECKS -*-

Obs
    Quote Originally Posted by kelkel View Post
    Wait..........what?
    ????

Obs
    Wait..........what?
    We all think we know it all until we grow up...
    Not claiming to be the most mature individual, just old enough to know I dont know jack.

Fiskevatten is offline Member
    Great advice already!
    And stay of Youtube and Facebook, comparing yourself to others lives will kill you inside (my guess is that you want to seek attention with your "results", to "better" your depression/ current situation).
    Can't think of any other reason since you are basically rdy to fck you up even more, before life has even started.

Many in my opinion, including me, started with steroids thinking it was a guarantee for a great (better) physique, it's not, not even close.
    The other reason was attention, I hated my life, so I wanted to create a new one with a fresh start, same as those freaking Youtubers that got all cash, praise and girls.
    You will find a lot of great people here still fighting and have fought depression, and many of us will do it again.

My mistakes for not listening to good advice has put me in dept, identity crisis and I might have to start TRT.
    Hormones and depression do NOT go hand in hand, even low cholesterol can fuck with your head apparently, what do you think your meds and roids will do?
    Not worth it bro, take that money and travel instead, backpacking is fucking awesome!

Mr. Small is offline Member
    Need to eat more protein dude. Even steroids won't do anything on that diet.

ThatGuy82 is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by songdog View Post
    Words of wisdom!

To the op: please listen to these guys on here! They're here to help you and inform you of the numerous dangers using AAS at a young age. Trust me when I was 18 I was skin and bones and wanted to find that amazing miracle supplement that would make me look like Arnold overnight. So i started researching anabolics. After doing numerous research and informing myself I waited, and still messed up my system by not researching enough before I started my first cycle at age 30!!

When you think you know enough, you don't. We all learn as we go. Learn from these guys here! Take care and take their advice.

kelkel is offline HRT Specialist ~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~ No Source Checks
    ????
    We all think we know it all until we grow up...
    Not claiming to be the most mature individual, just old enough to know I dont know jack.

I'm liking that it took two posts to get my humor....
    Obs likes this.
    -*- NO SOURCE CHECKS -*-

MuscleScience is offline ~AR-Elite-Hall of Famer~
    Blog Entries
    Man, you're on three psychiatric medications. Adding the volatility that comes along with messing with ones hormones combined up to formulate a very dangerous mix.

Plus your body weight is extremely low. You have got to eat more, and lots more protein. Steroids at this level of food intake will do nothing, but harm you.
    cousinmuscles and songdog like this.

Obs
    I'm liking that it took two posts to get my humor....
    I am still trying to figure it out... lol

Nogbad the bad is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by songdog View Post
    You can lead a horse to water,but a pencil must be lead.............lol sorry,i'll get my coat.

Nogbad the bad is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ThatGuy82 View Post
    Words of wisdom!

To the op: please listen to these guys on here! They're here to help you and inform you of the numerous dangers using AAS at a young age. Trust me when I was 18 I was skin and bones and wanted to find that amazing miracle supplement that would make me look like Arnold overnight. So i started researching anabolics. After doing numerous research and informing myself I waited, and still messed up my system by not researching enough before I started my first cycle at age 30!!

When you think you know enough, you don't. We all learn as we go. Learn from these guys here! Take care and take their advice.
    Truth is,you don't stop learning till the day you die.

Thread Information