Thread: Next Cycle

Johnhenson is offline Associate Member

Next Cycle

I won't be running a cycle for about another couple of months but i got excited when i thought about running another and I'm not sure what the best compounds for my goals are so id like some help. my first cycle was a tbol only cycle which i don't recommend lol but this time i definitely want to run test e but maybe stack it with something else.

weight: 180
    body fat 10-12%

My goal is purely performance enhancement and lowering body fat, i know diet and certain exercises are what mainly contributes but i have that under control I'm just not sure what compound could give it a little boost. I'm a football player that needs to be very athletic and agile as well as being strong.

should i just run test e?
    test e and clen ?
    Test e and tbol?
    ??????????????
    The reason stacking came to mind is because I'm not too sure if I'm gonna run another cycle after this so id like to get the most i can possibly get out of this cycle.

idk which compounds have bad muscle pumps but that needs to be taken into consideration too because i will be doing a lot of cardio. Thanks for any advice you guys give me.
    Last edited by Johnhenson; 05-14-2017 at 12:18 AM.

Sh0tsf1red is offline Member
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Johnhenson View Post
    I won't be running a cycle for about another couple of months but i got excited when i thought about running another and I'm not sure what the best compounds for my goals are so id like some help. my first cycle was a tbol only cycle which i don't recommend lol but this time i definitely want to run test e but maybe stack it with something else.

weight: 180
    body fat 10-12%

My goal is purely performance enhancement and lowering body fat, i know diet and certain exercises are what mainly contributes but i have that under control I'm just not sure what compound could give it a little boost. I'm a football player that needs to be very athletic and agile as well as being strong.

should i just run test e?
    test e and clen ?
    Test e and tbol?
    ??????????????
    The reason stacking came to mind is because I'm not too sure if I'm gonna run another cycle after this so id like to get the most i can possibly get out of this cycle.

idk which compounds have bad muscle pumps but that needs to be taken into consideration too because i will be doing a lot of cardio. Thanks for any advice you guys give me.

I like test C with some tren A myself....

Nephets is offline Senior Member
    Please read the planning and executing a proper first cycle thread. Do not take tren on this cycle. This should be test only. How old are you.

Quote Originally Posted by Sh0tsf1red View Post
    Tren and lots of cardio don't really mix too well.
    Also, tren is not for a first or second cycle.

Chicagotarsier is offline Senior Member
    Tren is definitely not for cardio.

Your body only grows so much at a time. For a first cycle you do not need more than Test. You should go read up on the cycle sticky. It lays it all out.

As far as getting th most out of the cycle....Eating and Sleeping. If you do those properly you will see a huge gain since this will be the first cycle you will have actually had gains on. 20-30 lbs is not unheard of if diet and sleep are correct

i was reading about how it helps with fat burning but i did also hear it kills cardio

Quote Originally Posted by Nephets View Post
    Please read the planning and executing a proper first cycle thread. Do not take tren on this cycle. This should be test only. How old are you.
    im 20, should that matter when deciding which compounds to use? ( i know I'm not suppose to be cycling anything in the first place) is it safer to just run test e at my age and ill get the gains satisfying enough to not cycle again?

Quote Originally Posted by Chicagotarsier View Post
    Tren is definitely not for cardio.

Your body only grows so much at a time. For a first cycle you do not need more than Test. You should go read up on the cycle sticky. It lays it all out.

As far as getting th most out of the cycle....Eating and Sleeping. If you do those properly you will see a huge gain since this will be the first cycle you will have actually had gains on. 20-30 lbs is not unheard of if diet and sleep are correct
    my goal is to get strong while losing fat so with clen helping burn fat do u think for my goals it'd be a good idea to run clen with test?

Quote Originally Posted by The Deadlifting Dog View Post
    Tren and lots of cardio don't really mix too well.
    Also, tren is not for a first or second cycle.

I've become infatuated with this clenbuterol lol what do you think about test e and clen for my second cycle? or do u recommend a different stack that could help with achieving my goal?

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    TREN ! the kid is only 20! do you know how many cycles he has ran? and you suggest TREN!

Thread Information