Like Tree10Likes
  • 1 Post By songdog
  • 2 Post By Bio-Active
  • 1 Post By songdog
  • 2 Post By songdog
  • 2 Post By PT1982
  • 1 Post By ghettoboyd
  • 1 Post By Obs

Thread: Starting Tren 5 weeks into Test E Cycle?

xLoganx is offline Associate Member

Starting Tren 5 weeks into Test E Cycle?

Guys,

Just throwing this question out there.. I've received my shipment of Tren Enanthate alot earlier than I expected and was planning on running it with my next Blast (about 6-7 months from now). Anyway, I am at the (5) week mark today on my (4th) basic cycle:

Week 1-10: Test Enanthate 250mg ‘Every 3 days’ or about 500mg a week.
    Week 1-12: Anastrozole (Arimidex ) 0.25mg '4 times a week'
    Week 1-10: HCG 250iu a week

While continuing the Anastrozole in weeks 10-12 and being off the Test-E for two weeks, I begin the PCT on week 12 with:

Week 12: Nolva 20mg 2x/day
    Clomid 75mg / day

Week 13-15: Nolva 20mg/day
    Clomid 50mg / day

After some basic research it appears that most guys will start the TREN and TEST at the same time. My question is, what are your guys thoughts about me starting the TREN at the (5) week mark? I guess it would look something like this:

Week 1-12: Test Enanthate 250mg ‘Every 3 days’ or about 500mg a week.
    Week 5-10: Trenbolone Enanthate 100mg 'Every 3 days' or about 200mg a week.
    Week 1-14: Anastrozole (Arimidex) 0.25mg '4 times a week'
    Week 1-12: HCG 250iu a week

While continuing the Anastrozole in weeks 12-14 and being off the Test-E for two weeks, I begin the PCT on week 14 with the same as above.
    ----

The other question I have is about the prolactin-related gyno. In all the threads I've been reading about people proposing Tren/Test cycles I don't see many of them talking about prolactin antagonist like Cabergoline in the sticky. Looks like they are just using Arimidex as an AI? Is that right?

Not in a rush at all to start the TREN, like I said it came in early and the vial is glowing in the middle of the night like the crystal Clark Kent found in his parents barn!! LOL!!!
    Last edited by xLoganx; 05-18-2017 at 05:55 PM.

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    Save it for your next cycle by the time it kicks in your cycle will be almost over.And you won't get 10 full shots out of it.
    xLoganx likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by songdog View Post
    Save it for your next cycle by the time it kicks in your cycle will be almost over.And you won't get 10 full shots out of it.
    10-4. I was going to extend the cycle by two weeks for a total of 12 weeks on, letting me run the Tren for five weeks or ten shots. But I'll take your suggestion if you think it's better to wait.

Also, what's your thoughts about the AI question regarding prolactin? Since I'm going to wait, should I pick up something else besides Arimidex ?

marls is offline New Member
    I've just added tren ace at week 9 of a test e and eq cutting cycle and in a week my strength has gone through the roof. I plan you run the tren at least 8 weeks and stop the eq in a about 6 weeks

Sent from my ROBBY using Tapatalk

Bio-Active is online now AR-Hall of Famer
    I wouldn't unless you planned to run the tren for 8 weeks. Save it for the next cycle
    xLoganx and songdog like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Bio-Active View Post
    I wouldn't unless you planned to run the tren for 8 weeks. Save it for the next cycle
    10-4. Will do!

Arimidex ok or should I look into a prolactin antagonist like Cabergoline for the prolactin-related gyno?? Also.. does the amount of Tren and Test look right to you? I see some guys running a lower TEST (like 250/wk) just for maintenance while on TREN.

Quote Originally Posted by marls View Post
    I've just added tren ace at week 9 of a test e and eq cutting cycle and in a week my strength has gone through the roof. I plan you run the tren at least 8 weeks and stop the eq in a about 6 weeks

And I am sure there are many others just like you out the.BUT in the end IMOP long cycles keep you shut down longer and can make it harder to recover from.
    xLoganx likes this.

And I am sure there are many others just like you out the.BUT in the end IMOP long cycles keep you shut down longer and can make it harder to recover from.
    In the end it'll be a 16 week cycle which isn't that long man

Yea.. if my math is right, you're running a 17 week cycle?? No thanks.. recovery has to be a bitch! I'll take the advice and hold off..

BUT, for the love of GOD!... WHAT ABOUT COMBATTING THE PROLACTIN???? LOL!!

Quote Originally Posted by xLoganx View Post
    Yea.. if my math is right, you're running a 17 week cycle?? No thanks.. recovery has to be a bitch! I'll take the advice and hold off..

9 + 8 is 17 yeah but maybe I have been on a week less than I said. Cos my cycle is 16 weeks cos then I fly home I'm in thailand for 5 months from Australia cos the gear in Aus is hit and miss made in a basement lol

In the end it'll be a 16 week cycle which isn't that long man

Yeah your right it's only 4 months of having your system shut down sorry but short esters 6/8 week blast will get it done with easier recovery.

Yeh bro ns. It was my first cycle after a while off around 13 months and I got on the test e with eq and eq is said to be run for 16 - even 20 or even 24 weeks so I will run it for the min advised of 16 weeks with enough time on the tren ace to get some good gains without fucking my liver up. I'm.curting btw and plan to stay off at least another year after this one

Yeh bro ns. It was my first cycle after a while off around 13 months and I got on the test e with eq and eq is said to be run for 16 - even 20 or even 24 weeks so I will run it for the min advised of 16 weeks with enough time on the tren ace to get some good gains without fucking my liver up. I'm.curting btw and plan to stay off at least another year after this one

Eq is best used too oil the chain on your bike.And yes I know some compounds need to be run longer like Deca but now we got NPP 8 weeks done!
    Obs and xLoganx like this.

PT1982 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    That's too short a duration for the tren e. If you had tren a I would say jump. If you cared to risk it, you could lower the test dose to a trt dose and add the tren as a finisher. But you'd either need to frontoad it (which I wouldn't do if you're not very familiar with tren) or run it 10 or 12 more weeks. There is real recovery risk in doing such, but with tren, that risk is real even for a short blast.
    xLoganx and marls like this.

Blog Entries

ill answer your question since I don't think any one has yet...first off if you can control your E2 with an a.i. then you shouldn't have any issues with prolactin but that said I always run a d.a. like caber .25 mg 2xper week so .5 per week total just to be safe not to mention the sexual side effects are stellar...like I said though if you do bloodwork and know estrogen isn't a problem and you can control it without crushing it with an a. I. then just keep caber or parami on hand to be safe if any issues come up...
    PT1982 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by ghettoboyd View Post
    ill answer your question since I don't think any one has yet...first off if you can control your E2 with an a.i. then you shouldn't have any issues with prolactin but that said I always run a d.a. like caber .25 mg 2xper week so .5 per week total just to be safe not to mention the sexual side effects are stellar...like I said though if you do bloodwork and know estrogen isn't a problem and you can control it without crushing it with an a. I. then just keep caber or parami on hand to be safe if any issues come up...
    Thanks ghettoboyd!! I was losing hope there for a minute. My estrogen tends to run a tad on the high side when I pull bloods while on clomid TRT and mid cycle, so I just add another day of the Anastrozole at .25mg 4x/week. Sucks too, cause I just placed an order.. that's what I get for not doing the research up front. I wasn't aware of the prolactin issues until I read the sticky on this forum. Yes... dumb move! Wish I could order caber like I can order bacteriostatic water. Oh well, guess I'll have to place another order in a few months.

! Wish I could order caber like I can order bacteriostatic water.
    Hmmm... maybe I can - rhymes with TallBayBlemished!! Sweet!

Blog Entries
    Thanks ghettoboyd!! I was losing hope there for a minute. My estrogen tends to run a tad on the high side when I pull bloods while on clomid TRT and mid cycle, so I just add another day of the Anastrozole at .25mg 4x/week. Sucks too, cause I just placed an order.. that's what I get for not doing the research up front. I wasn't aware of the prolactin issues until I read the sticky on this forum. Yes... dumb move! Wish I could order caber like I can order bacteriostatic water. Oh well, guess I'll have to place another order in a few months.
    no problem my friend...good luck...

Ealajl is offline Junior Member
    Pumped to try tren some day.

Hey guys bumping this old thread because I realized I never got an answer to my cycle inquiry! LOL.

I took everyone's advice and held off the TREN from back in May of this year... the time is coming up in the next few weeks for me to start blasting again and I want to get feedback on the following cycle:

Week 1-8: Trenbolone Enanthate 100mg 'Every 3 days' or about 200mg a week.
    Week 1-12: Anastrozole (Arimidex ) 0.25mg '4 times a week' (I run a little higher due to bloodwork showing my E2 typically runs high and suggested by my TRT Doc)
    Week 1-12: Caber 0.25mg '2 times a week'

While continuing the Anastrozole in weeks 10-12 and being off the Test-E for two weeks, I begin the PCT on week 12 with:

Clomid 75mg / day

Clomid 50mg / day

What are your guys thoughts about dosage? Too high? Too low?

Obs
    Obs is offline Changed Man
    Hey guys bumping this old thread because I realized I never got an answer to my cycle inquiry! LOL.

I took everyone's advice and held off the TREN from back in May of this year... the time is coming up in the next few weeks for me to start blasting again and I want to get feedback on the following cycle:

Week 1-8: Trenbolone Enanthate 100mg 'Every 3 days' or about 200mg a week.
    Week 1-12: Anastrozole (Arimidex ) 0.25mg '4 times a week' (I run a little higher due to bloodwork showing my E2 typically runs high and suggested by my TRT Doc)
    Week 1-12: Caber 0.25mg '2 times a week'

Clomid 75mg / day

Clomid 50mg / day

What are your guys thoughts about dosage? Too high? Too low?
    Bump up your hcg on tren is my advice. I would use no less than 500iu. As far as caber goes .5mg twice a week should suffice.
    Everyone is a little different and you could probably get away with .25 twice a week on that low of a dose of tren.

Hcg does not prevent testicular atrophy in this guy at less than 500iu wk.
    xLoganx likes this.

Thread Information